Does nobody care about this? This is a big deal, am I wrong?

Does nobody care about this? This is a big deal, am I wrong?

why is he used a polygonal vin diesel as his avatar

Naw it's still scans just now the scans won't effect the main scam

This is a shitty answer regardless if you think ICOs are "Scams" (yes, many of them are, but that has nothing to do with the system itself)

Idk man. I just sold all my ANS for this for the time being.

I'm more happy about Dorier getting to work on Breeze full-time

How this different from Lisk?

and this minor detail (now i'm full blown shilling but whatever fuck you guys)

I'm going to give it 5 hours and diversify again if the wagies don't blow this up upon hearing the news

stratis gonn be big

stratis already mooned way too early and way too high, its really hard for it to gain any momentum even from legit announcements like this

That's probably the unfortunate truth, movement probably won't happen until these ICOs actually start popping up and people are actively using STRAT

Ans is shit too this coin will be shit two. Icos are already saying all eth coin will be given to charity. To prevent them from going to jail. The idea is fucking stupid. All you want is a pump and you will dump. Icos are over and you will be a bag holder

Nigger I don't get it are you one of those all cryptos are a scam types?

Stratis had an ICO and did like 1000% increase from that price, am I wrong? Am I really speaking to a dirty filthy fucking NoCoiner right now?

Yes it did. Does that mean it's worth shit? No it's a pump and dump. Just taking awhile to dump. I own bitcoin and alt coins not tied to eth. I have never bought eth or any of there scam coins.
>80 percent premined
>a fucking dick sucking faggot runs it

Eth could be worth 1 million dollars each and I would not fuck it with your dick

I wouldn't say it's current gains from ICO price are indicative of future gains. I will say that them having their ICO as cheap as it was shows that they weren't in it to make a quick buck which shows some amount of dedication to the product itself

100% accurate. I'm very bearish on ETH so that's probably why i'm so ready to invest in an alternative.

Lisk has been using sidechains. Its just a smaller coin.

Stratis 100 dollar end of this year?

unlikely...maybe 30

Holy shit came here to say the exact thing
Pretty smart desu, everyone likes Vin Diesel while few people are confident in a black CEO

Lisk uses Javascript Stratis uses C#

bumping this.

there were sell walls on this earlier but they're down. get in now guys

Honestly i'm not one to get pushy (except about BitBay everyone should be buying that shit before they get their marketing down) but the upside to downside of investing in Strat like RIGHT NOW (not in the next 30 minutes) is pretty much perfect. Not going to hold all of it past the pump tho cuz i've been hurt too many times in this bear market.

c#? dead tech. dont see it getting any traction outside of exchanges

when will the dumping start?