I warned you. Filthy datascientists dumping non-stop against my command...

I warned you. Filthy datascientists dumping non-stop against my command. I have unloaded about 25 % of my stake and crippled your market. Unless you drive us back up to $50 within the next 12 hours, I will dump the remaining coins down in the next day. It is up to you whether you want a mega whale on your side. Act wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/someinvestorguy/comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IF IT'S NOT SUNNY EVERYDAY I WILL MAKE IT CLOUDY I WARNED YOU ALLL

edgy. You're 13 years old?

Yeah because a whale would want to drive down the price of a coin they have a huge stake in. Keep larping faggot

I was one of the first buyers therefore am in profit no matter what price I dump. But these datascientist dogs have been larping as wall street traders. I am going to enjoy making this painful for them.

kek! I like this new bagholder tactic. adopting ;)

>Crippled the market
>Hasn't even gotten back to ATL yet
>Following the same pattern as almost every other pnd before it goes sideways then reverses

Larp harder faggot

This piece of shit coin I swear.

Numerai:

>Need to have $1 million to play
>Will keep algorithms secret
>Morons will trade bitcoin for NMR

Sounds like a great investment if you are millionaire algo programmer

Aaaand the candles go green and up. Good fight op

Do it you weak faggot. It was already trending downward before you decided to larp.

>Need to have 1 Mil to play
Actually you just need 1 Mil if you want to invest in the hedgefund itself.

If you want to play the AI game all you actually need to do is sign up and have a single NMR.

This. I signed up for it to check it out before buying in. It has an actual working product, unlike every other coin in the top 25. This will easily reach a $400m market cap in no time once people realize how high the price will go because of low supply.

Good work guys. My warning had a slight effect. Now keep it up or else I dump. I'm not kidding this time.

Do you want to see single digit NMR? I have the power to make that happen. I have the power to turn your investment into nothing.

Yes, do it or kys.

sure sure Professor Chaos. God you reek of a larping neet faggotry. Do you piss in jars that you leave all around your computer? Serious question. Go get some tendies and simmer down before you have a panic attack.

Have I lied so far? Watch the price tonight. I might just lose patience. I'm not quite willing to wait around for weeks for a bunch of virgin datascientists to get their shit together.

Do it faggot
Then larp all the way to kys

Yes you have lied...because you're larping. I bet you bought at the ATH. Either way thanks for all the REEEEEEEEEEE. Seriously its like watching Hillary loose the election all over again.

This is coming out as a flop, and initially I actually thought it was a good idea. This is like bancor (though I never thought that was a good idea), but somehow actually worse. Pretty sure it was designed to be a scam at this point.

Lol could this be OP? A trip through his comment history is fucking hilarious. Starts out enthusiastic after buying at the top then begins a full blown pink wojak style meltdown.

reddit.com/user/someinvestorguy/comments

HOLY SHIT KEK!

omg this is fucking gold, he's seriously squirting his shit in rage.

Haha back2leddit op, even numeraire couldn't have predicted this better

Make it happen, I legitimately want to see single digit NMR.

Why wait? Real whales dont have time to wait 12hrs .. Drop it like its hot!!!!!!!!1

i havnt larped as shit, havnt submited predictions since september, i simply woke up one day and I was worth half a milion more, tough luck kiddo

Ahahaha. For now, punk. This will not last. I am on the verge of dumping $5 million to bring your market to nothing. You datascientists have fucked with the wrong whale. Better hold onto this feeling of being rich, it will be the biggest 'what if' of your lifetime.

do it

Sure thing Corky. Go make those tendies and have a nap afterward...you can play pretend again when you aren't so cranky.

Do it then, you massive fucking salted pussy larper.

Fucking lol. Op is an idiot. I have the exact same amount of NMR as him except I waited until now to buy. Retards will never learn.

you don't get it, i already sold at an average price of .0335, dump all your bags already, cut your loses

Dumping your bags at a loss is what officially qualifies you as a retarded. You man the fuck up and hold no matter what.

ZLOOK OUT BITCOIN... THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN AND HIS NAME IS HOODOO WOODA BOOP BOOP DOOP numeraire is the moneymaka!

KEKD

I wish someone would dump a little btc on a poor soul

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Yeah stop losses are for cowards

back up to $50 is not possible :)

plz do it right now, I have no time~~

so did you make nmr 0.07 long time ago????

Last chance. I repeat, last chance to get out of NMR with some profit. Tomorrow will be the day you remember for the rest of your trading career.

Good thanks user I can't wait to buy the new floor and make sick gains.

I love this pic

Thanks.

fuck off, queermo.

why?

You NMR fags think I act alone. That is the funny part.

C'mere son, lemme tell you about the time some pants shitting faggot threatened this anonymous Kazakhstani crocheting board that he would destroy some imaginary money...

well, faggot? where's your red candle of doom?

Except it is, you are talking out of your ass.

Nobody has a clue how low this coin will go.

The only thing we know is that people want the value to keep going down for some reason.

>The only thing we know is that people want the value to keep going down for some reason.
lol some of you guys who get hooked to these coins are retarded.

Explain why it keeps going down? Hmm? Because of data scientist dumping, because of the slack phising, because of whales dumping, because people are afraid? Because, because, because ...

Nobody really knows.

Protip: neither do you.

this coin is a good coin