So now that ETH is officially over, which coin will be the new #2?

so now that ETH is officially over, which coin will be the new #2?

ltc

Should I short that shit?
It keeps going down.

do you really have to post this fucking graph every fucking day?

Lol ETH is still in a bulltrend. It did the exact same thing when it dropped from $110 down to $75 and everyone was screaming "sell".

This however is a fucking scam coin. Dropped from $51 to $1 wouldn't trust it with my pennies.

t. ETH bagholder

Couldn't this also be the beginning of that 9 month trend? That we will moon to 10x? How do you know the correct zoom comparison?

basically $4000 btc incoming

because they're roughly the same market cap scale?

ice age was just delayed by 1.4 _years_. inflation alone is going to kill the price of ETH regardless of chart similarity DESU.

>eth mania phase is over...

Fixed 4 you m8

>which coin will be the new #2?
NEO, give it time

Probably Waves, because they have a better platform and are building quite a name in cryptoworld.

Maybe. But I doubt number 1 would be a crypto asset for very long. At the moment the tried and true block chain use is currency.

I'd bet on ltc in the near term due to momentum or (in the next 5 years) dcr or xmr as a dark horse long shot

if ethereum slides below number 2, it will have to be a coin with real value that replaced it, the ico hype was what pushed it over.

lol

Embarrassing

by fucking up their icos, yes

whats embarrassing is people coddling a shitty clone of bitcoin expecting it to amount of anything more than a simple pump and dump alt.

in a quarter of the time ethereum passed litecoin in every metric possible, ethereum might get passed again by something else.

litecoin had its chance to pull suckers in three/four years ago, and they couldnt even trick enough people back then. what chance do they have now when people are even more knowledgable about crypto?

If you were paying attention you would see that the only reason ETH isn't increasing in price is because people have been putting up sell walls for weeks intentionally keeping the price down.

But every time somebody buys, the sell walls move up before they can be eaten.

Regardless of the sell walls, the price doesn't drop much and they are constantly being fought upwards. As soon as the whales stop feeling resistance they will remove the sell walls and the price will skyrocket.

>muh whales are accumulating
like clockwork

It's a slow dump lad. ETH mooned too hard, a serious correction is about to happen. I'm waiting for it to drop below 200$ before buying.

The dip already happened user. The price has been steady for days now.

yea i noticed this as well. every time the price starts to go up someone puts up huge walls, then the trading freezes for a little bit before people say fuck that shit and start selling, driving the price back down.
how long do you think this accumulation phase will last? a breakout looks to be possible on or around the 11th of july, but it could go in either direction of course

link? I searched for it but didn't find it.

QTUM in September when it's released and hits exchanges.

I don't think so. The correction have happened and now is just sell walls before the great bump again, after that another correction over and over again like waves.

it's still being artifically kept up holy shit

dude, look at the trades, ignore the limit-orders. nobody with a brain gives a fuck about buy/sell walls. people are SELLING. because the coin has fundamental flaws and it just became confirmed they won't be addressed until the end of 2018 AT LEAST. the only people still legitimately shilling for ETH are miners. whoever isn't a miner and still shilling for it (instead of getting rid of) is just sad.

I am looking at the trades, people aren't selling more than buying like you are saying.

thoughts? do you agree with this OP?

Look at the 6 month graph, this dip has been a little more extreme than usual but really nothing as changed.

The only reason this was such a jarring dip is because the price is higher which make proportionally equal dips look extreme

My prediction is that eth stays where it's at for 2 weeks tops and then heads to $450

I do.

based off of the lines, which of course are not always consistent but they can still be used to predict to a slight degree, it will breakout in the next few days. what makes you say in two weeks?
why do you agree with that OP?

In about four or five days we will see if it's a trend reversal or continuation. Anybody who claims to know is tantamount to a gypsy peering into a crystal ball.

I haven't really looked at meme lines for a couple of days, so I was just estimating based on previous behavior.

You could be right though.

Waves is going to be top 3 before end of this year.

litecoin

Not every bear market lasts 1.5 years
Even in your example itself, you can see that BTC had only a 9 month bear market after the 300$ bubble.

As long as gox doesnt crash again things should be ok
but who knows

yea but those 2013 bitcoin prices were manipulated prices right?

Eth rebounded in 3 weeks what bitcoin took in 3 years. There's too much development, icos and money in it. I see it hitting $1k this December.

QTUM has no working product LAD

Top laff, you drank the Kool aid son

Your scamcoins hype is up, and it's all down, down from here. I'm afraid centralized pre-mined scamcoins never recover from bear markets either, or should I say ether. Kek

Bitcoin investors were in uncharted territory, there was nothing to look to or any confirmation that they weren't investing in garbage. I don't think any crypto investors today have nearly the same amount of uncertainty.

>Ctrl+F
>DGB
>0 results
come on, guys, you are SLIPPING

cripple is next, litecoin or dash will take over