>entanglement
>quantum computing hack proof
>capped supply
>internet of things
>potential to lead the 3rd generation of crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

tangleblog.com/2017/06/27/incentive-run-fullnode-iota/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we're already in and hodling, nothing to talk about.

Buy ANS

Trips delivered

Internet of things is the worlds worst enemy and will lead to total supervision and manipulation of the public.
Anyways we will get there so yeah, let's make money from it. Just a bit overvalued for what it is atm so wait a bit and buy for half the current price

Forgot to mention it's only avaliable only on one exchange. So there is a pump coming for sure once this lands on bittrex, kraken, polo, etc

Checked.

Bump from 3 gi holder.

Looking real good boys

>a bit overvalued for what it is atm so wait a bit and buy for half the current price
That's what I thought. I think the exact same happens to EOS too. Like, they're amazing projects but got overhyped and price rose too early.

There are factors that are contradictory:
a) IOT devices need to be powerful enough to do proof of work to "pay" for their own transaction, for essentially no reward other than getting the transaction processed.
b) IOT devices don't want to do PoW because it's more expensive. Or they want to do as little PoW as possible.
Considering a and b, what determines the middleground, the amount of PoW that devices should do? The answer is the theoretical amount of PoW necessary to make the network secure. Except there's no incentive for a device to do more than minimum PoW to make the network secure other than... making the network secure. Is this going to work?

Read this: tangleblog.com/2017/06/27/incentive-run-fullnode-iota/

The project is like 2 years old! It was just recently overhyped as it hit its first “real“ exchange.
You are right. Although I think some sort of peer-to-peer decentralized system makes sense for IOT I am not sure if blockchain is the best tech. All these devices need to be connected anyways, transferring horrendous amounts of data with each other via a paid (internet provider) or unpaid (local wifi) service. Why not just run everything over that?

DIoT is Tier2, this is a long hold for best results.

am waiting till 1 IOTA token costs 0.0000000001 BTC or a bit more
or hits trex

i have no idea what this is but a guy called "bitcoin" told me to buy it when i played a game of league of legends so i might get some

I hope you know the difference between MIOTA and IOTA.

It's not really 0 fee if the device needs to do PoW

IOTA will be $0.01 each in 5 years. Not MIOTA.

Is the size of the hole supposed to correlate to how blown out their pussies are?

because biz has been taken over by pajeet and his street shitting friends.

I've only been on biz for about 6 months and Veeky Forums has turned in to shit. No other way to put it. February to may was God tier. Literally diaharri since June.