Is there a real estate search tool that lets you easily filter out nigger and shitskin neighborhoods...

Is there a real estate search tool that lets you easily filter out nigger and shitskin neighborhoods? I'm tired of having to manually compare zillow against other maps that have race statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really with this bait. No, there is no search tool that filters demographics. The richer the neighborhood the less Black people. There are very few middle class Black neighborhoods. Harlem is one of them. Unless you a near a major city with a large Black population like Atlanta, Chicago etc then you really shouldnt concern yourself with this nonsense

Zillow et al own the rights to their listings. For anyone to use their listings and add filtering by race functionality would be a breach of their IP.

>why won't normie zillow cater to my racism wah wah

Curious where to find maps with race statistics

t. nigger

Ask your mom. I'm sure she's done extensive research into different racial demographics.

Yes, filter by price.

Trulia has a crime heat map. It's 80% accurate in my opinion

From a real estate agent in NYC it is illegal for anybody to do or suggest what you mention as it's known as 'steering' , any neighborhood or st named MLK or labeled as a 'gentrifying area' isn't going to be your best bet, for what you want you will need to find a working class neighborhood, typically they are lower income but the people there are hard working good people and aren't concerned with going around gang banging and selling drugs. these poorer areas are normally harshly filled with other demographics such as Mexicans or Russians etc.

In NYC I'd reccomend for you Brighton beach or rego park

Typically I stay away from this conversation however I was sold on my current neighborhood due to low REPORTED crime rates and the fact that there was 3million recently spent on a development nearby, however I got mugged 4th July night by two guys hopping out of a car as I was walking back at 2am literally outside my house, safe to say these 'new emerging' neighborhoods will still be targets even if the offenders don't live there.

I hear these kids talk to each other like 'lets go hit up Brooklyn' etc so you want somewhere that is off the map to these people, and crime rates do not indicate whatsoever how the area is, you really need to find some places and go there in the day and at night to find the most out about the safety. I don't like to make the judgement that black people=crime but unfortunately it is a very quick and accurate way to judge an area. I don't even feel safe anymore where I am and will be moving soon as now these people know where the easy 'white guy' with money lives.

Also if there is a nearby university you are bound to find cheap places where the demographic is ideal for you.

Another bit of advice is to search well known expensive areas for a really shitty apartment, even on billionaires row you can find the odd gem apartment building that is long over due a renovation but for whatever reason it is not being cared for and so you can find a steal this way

oh burn

Do you look like you have money? What if I was white but I dressed like a student, even in a non-student area?

>I don't like to make the judgement that black people=crime
>I got mugged 4th July night by two guys hopping out of a car as I was walking back at 2am literally outside my house
>I don't even feel safe anymore
The shortest path to /pol/ is proximity to niggers, I'm glad you escaped with your life.

Ingredients to be a victim

1. Not carrying a gun that is clearly visible
2. Being white
3. Not looking like a wrestler
4. Late night
5. Not being in a group of people

The guy who robbed me took my 3 year old pink iPhone 5c which I already tried to trade in and sell with no success, and ran before even checking my other pocket in which he would of found 200$ cash and a Hermes wallet I bought for 400$. It's not even about looking rich, its about looking like they can come a fleece you for even pennies without consequence.

In these neighborhoods the police are always dealing with this kind of shit and they told me that honestly there's little to no chance of them finding the people even though I told them the make and color of the car

To add, I've been body building for 6 years 5,10 covered in tattoos that were on display that I cover up for work, I could of easily beat this guy up he was skinny as hell, I normally feel like the boss walking through this area however what are you going to do if it's late at night and somebody comes up to you that could easily be carrying a gun.

Even if you go to a krav maga class the top guys will tell you just give them your things and don't risk your life.

>carrying a gun in NYC

lol.

your a pussy

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

overlay it with Zillow/Redfin/etc map

>I got mugged 4th July night by two guys hopping out of a car as I was walking back at 2am literally outside my house
Why didn't you shoot the niggers when they attempted to mug you? Walking around NYC without a concealed firearm is just asking for it. Are you a felon, or something?

This guy is right.

This is the exact map I used when looking for a house. Luckily, the city I am moving to is 90% white and all the blacks live in one little square of the city far away from where I will be.

Getting a license to carry in nyc. You must not live in the us bro.

user, I don't listen to anyone on here that says you can't.

I am a teacher, have been for more than 10 years.

Look up the school the home is zoned in. All schools "report card" shares demographics along with a rating. This will be your key indicator.

Anything rated 7/10 and up for Middle School and HIgh school is usually a green light; but still check demographics.

Also be aware of schools for "gifted". These schools start programs like "international baccleurette" so they can bus in "smart" kids from the richer neighborhoods to help dilute test scores for the school. The good students at these schools live in the richer neighborhoods, while the local students could be very trashy.

This is how I shop for houses.

Everyone will hate me for being a teacher, but it has its perks. I hope you've learned something; test on Monday.

Good Luck

the red to green safety areas are essentially the same exact thing

there was a website a few years back that was set up like that and got shutdown

They didn't need a license to mug you. ;)

I live in the Southeast. Basically all niggers live in niggertown in most places so it's pretty segregated. One way you can tell about a house is actually going there. See several cars in the yard, at least one with big ass chrome rims on it? Niggers. See 6-10+ working cars in the yard? Mexicans. See a bunch of buicks and cadillacs? Old noisy ass white people and you don't want them either.

But I don't live anywhere where I can't walk in the yard naked without being spotted.

Area code? I'm in the southeast as well :^)

I live in new jersey Dumbfags, even the old man next door to me has a gun tucked in his belt

and the gun rule still applies to New York, even I know where to buy an unmarked gun, so I'm sure these little nigs know where to get them. the fact guns are illegal in NYC means somebody is even more confident they can rob you.

oy vey

facts and statistics are raciss. shut it down.

>dont filter neighborhoods by race thats racist
>they live in white neighborhoods themselves