Risk management: What are you going to do when Bitcoin starts wobbling?

The rate of transactions and the fees are starting to move (the network is anticipating the fork already). Noisy times ahead, and to dampen the losses we have two choices:

- Cash out to fiat, and gain nothing.
- Buy alts with potential and stay there for a while.

The August Bitcoin crash is not a drill, it will happen.

What's your plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

gobitcoin.io/tools/cost-51-attack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The August Bitcoin crash is not a drill
Sure thing buddy

Yeah, not so sure if it's going to chrash

my plan is to hold my BTC and laugh at all you weak-handed little cucks who went into fiat / tether when it explodes in value.

Stay in alts but more concerning is bitcoin's history: after the previous spike there was low gains for like two years before the recent ath - will history repeat itself and is this indicative of bitcoin's long term behaviour?

literally all of these lol
dream on getting your alt pumped, OP

BTC is gonna skyrocket when lightning networks come to life

>10 seconds / 0.01USD transactions
>still no inflation eating away everyone's money

Those were different times, the blockchain landscape is quite different these days..

There are more than two options... I hodl in cold storage. Long term investments I don't fuck with.

Did I even talk about an specific alt?
I know Bitcoin will Skyrocket, but the price will first go down because there is no consensus regarding the Bitmain issue. We will likely have two versions of Bitcoin competing with each other, it will be a fucking bloodbath for who knows how much time. Don't be such a fanboy, you just sound stupid.

Different how?

I'm gonna hold, if 2 coins are created I will have my coins on both chains. Didn't work out that bad with Eth/Etc

>but the price will first go down
wrong

Please elaborate.

>We will likely have two versions of Bitcoin
wrong

Don't sell the FUD, idiot. Did you not learn anything from the BTC ETF rejection?

There's nothing to explain except that you are falling for FUD like an idiot.

All in on LTC & XMR. Rebuy into BTC after it crashed and alts mooned.

And btc is way stronger now than at that time

If that's your best rational argument against my point maybe you should not be toying with digital money at all.

>an specific

fuck off, pajeet

3 best btc a alternarives: LTC, XMR, DCR

Sounds like a good plan. I will also be buying back once the bloodbath is over.

Literally over 80% of miners support segwit2x

Bitcoin cannot be 50% attacked unlike GPU mined alts, the only thing it can be attacked with would be specifically made hardware that cannot be used for anything beside mining BTC. The attacker would make his hardware (costing more than all other BTC mining hardware in existance combined - gobitcoin.io/tools/cost-51-attack/ ) worth nothing if he tried crashing BTC

Can't worth it, no matter how effictively they'd be shorting BTC

yup. you guys gotta remember that the main people threatening to split BTC are chinks. chinks cannot be trusted, as everyone knows. the chinks are pretending to want to split the chain because they think this will get them what they want. they have no actual intention of splitting the chain. it's all just chink mind games. best to ignore them.

The big question is: until this bitcoin schism is solved, most of it's escaping value will go to fiat or alts?

This, they will forever be followers it's in their culture

I really hope you are right. Now, what are your thoughts on Bitmain throwing darts with the help of fake satoshi?
I'm guessing alts.