Hey, user, why didn't you buy ANS when it was below 8$?

Hey, user, why didn't you buy ANS when it was below 8$?

I did. and now I'm a rich ass nigga
>posting from the near future

Because I bought it for $3.5

And then sold for $11

I've had 2 chances to make a small gain now its a bag oh well 30 ants ain't shiet to a crypto playa

>he didnt see it for 13

Idiot

just don't kys when you see they're actually worth $300+, nigga

>things that will never happen

Can't time everything perfectly

even if that happens its only a couple of years wageslave money based on my current holdings

Fucking literally bought for same and wish I sold for same but I didn't. JUST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice, just bought 100k!

>

go ahead. laugh. but these ants are going to fucking mars before the year is over. MARK. MY. WORDS.

Dont bother shilling it here op. Let us enjoy our riches. What do we care about getting them a slice of our pie. This will always be a predominately Asian crypto so let's stop with the threads and keep accumulating while we still can. We'll make the threads once it's at $100.

not nice
sold my 100k ANS

ANS GONNA MOON TOMORROW BUY BUY BUY

What do you mean, fellow person of color? I have bought it at every price. I haven't stopped actually. My most recent buy was $500 worth on credit, only because I have some dinero sitting around that I'm going to use to pay off my card on top of getting paid tommorow. Plus I have some around $1k of silver that I think I'm going to sell to further pump my ANS because my silver hasn't actually made me any money at all. I realized it's only a good store of value and not an actual investment to make profits.

good job man. not the best buys ever but at least you're accumulating ants.

Genuine question

What percentage of crypto owners are black?

Fo Dee fo?

550% gains in the past month.. buying in right now don't feel right right now

I'm learning, believe me. Obviously I got in when the first hype started, then I started drinking and kept pumping more and more, and before I knew it I thought buying around the ATH was a good idea. The lesson I learned from that was "don't trade while drunk, especially if you're up, because you're going to think you're fucking unstoppable." Then I kept buying the dip, even as it dipped more, and from that I learned not to be too fucking hasty in a dip.I lost out at the best points because I was out of investing money when those points hit. The most recent buy, while I wouldn't call a fluke, was just me trying to judge the market. I took a bet this morning under the assumption it wouldn't dip too much more in the extremely close term, and it didn't really but I still could have gotten more shares today if I timed it better, and honestly I SHOULD have waited till the weekend dip, but part of why I didn't is that I wanted to gauge the conference hype. If it still dips this weekend, I don't think we'll see much of a pump for the conference at this point. Otherwise, I feel that I got in at a decent enough time.

Bout tree fity

you're not thinking the right way here, buddy. this isn't some pump and dump. that 550% is from people discovering the true value of the ants. but guess what, it's STILL undervalued. these ants are the most undervalued asset in the entire crypto world right now. and we're gonna see proof of that very soon.

you coulda day traded and probably doubled your ants
Its probably the most predictable coin rn

Let's be honest, probably much less than 1%. market penetration of cryptos is pretty low to begin with, and without looking up statistics, I feel like Asians, followed by whites, probably hold the most. Considering the global population of blacks, there probably aren't very many with the knowledge and the capital to invest heavily, if at all.

Nice! Just bought 100k!

Because I bought it when it was $12...

what timeframe do you daytrade on

ans has died

back to $1

retards shouldn't speak unless spoken to

why u talkin then? lol

Tell my nigger driver to get off the phone and grab my bags

I did

going to go down to 250k by sunday night

sunday night america time?

Get away from me nigger!! And get out of that car, it's clearly not yours