Steppe Armies

Who was the most interesting?

Khan (with his red hair and green eyes but still gets shown like this in media) and his horde are up there, but is anyone as badass as the Scythians? They had the banter of Sparta and amazing bow and horse innovations.

Khan wuz whitez?

Only white people would be that evil

really made me think

Turkic/Mongoloids are canonically in human history the most evil, destructive, and locust like in the world with their rampages and mass slaughter.

>Attila
>Genghis
>Kublai
>Timur
Etc...

Someone had to keep the easts population in check.

Just like the Russian heel did it them the 1700 and 1800s.

>but is anyone as badass as the Scythians?
Timur

Scythians had the dankest weed strains of antiquity

I think Batu Khan: he captured and plundered Kiev after a winter siege in 1240. Maybe he is the only in history able to defeat the russian frost

Kiev isn't Moskow...
It is a lot more to the south and I don't think the winter is as bad. Also the Swedes conquered Moskow once

>Kiev isn't Moskow...
>It is a lot more to the south and I don't think the winter is as bad
no, isn't that bad but is sitll below 0

Pleb tastes
>Learning about Genghiz Khan and the Mongols, Attila and the Huns.
Learned tastes.
>Learning about Timur.
Enlightened tastes
>Learning about the Turkics, the Gunpowder Empires, the Khitan Liao, the Jurchens, the Khitans, the Xianbei, and
Ascended tastes
>Learning about the Indo-Iranian Horse Nomads like the Parthians, the Daha, and the Saka.
Transcended tastes
>Cimmeriaboos.

Scythians had trap priests.

I hope they fucked.

when did swedes conquer "moskow"?

Never, only Mongols, Poles and the French did. And the Mongols were the only ones who stayed for long.

What was it with everyone putting such trust in eunuchs?

They weren't eunuchs. But, as for your question, obviously, eunuchs can't cuck you. Even those who can fuck can't produce offspring.

The wikipedia picture of Genghis was created under the supervision of Kublai, his grandson and he looks Asian as hell.

PIE for being at the root of it all.

They become super wise because they have enforced nofap. You'd be dumb not to trust their judgement.

this, shit was cash.

Not as dank as chariot weed tho. But that was another age.

You guys know Mongolia is cold as fuck right? It sits at literally the same latitude as most of Ukraine.

Ukraine isn't that cold a lot of the time you know.

neither is Mongolia in the summer, but during the winter Ukraine is fucking miserable, like mongolia

*Destroys Arab power forever*
Pssh... Nothin personnel... kid

Islam did that. Mongols just plowed over the modest high point.

>cimmeriaboos

But nigger I loved the movies with arnold.