Starting a carpet cleaning business

>Starting a carpet cleaning business

Good idea? I'm currently NEET and my mom has been nagging me to get a job, I really dont want to get a mcjob but I have always liked the idea of being my own boss.

Nice! Just bought 100K!

lel

fuck you guys.

>Start a cleaning company
>Hire cheap labor to clean
>1099 them out
>Start an ICO on ethereum
>???
>Profit

hardwood floors are too popular now thanks to HGTV, find a new idea user

You'd have to be able to compete with Stanley Steamer and they have pretty low prices.

>Cleanereum
>The carpet cleaning coin
>New PoC (Proof of cleanliness)
>Raise 100M$ in ICO
>Use the money to buy ARK
>???
>Homeless again

I think it's funny how NEET kids who have zero life experience and have never had a real job think that they have what it takes to run their own business. You and every worthless slug like you just wants to "be your own boss" because you are literally incapable of dealing with people. My advice to you is to suck it up, get out there, and work for someone else for a while so you can learn the industry before trying to strike out on your own. But you won't take my advice, you'll just sit your room, watching anime and letting mom and dad take care of you while you nurse your vague notions of having your own business "one of these days."

Sad!

dude just invest in crypto

tell your mom you're a professional in currency exchange

Name it ZZZZ Best, you'll be ahead of the game already

I literally started my own software consulting business before I ever held a software job and now make 150k/yr. I wouldn't make half that if I was working for someone else.

what do you do? search stuff on stackexchange for others?

This. If you ever worked for anyone, you wouldnt want to be the boss. its long hours and hard work for mediocre pay

Pretty much yeah. It's all about marketing yourself to companies and talking about all the latest meme technologies(React/Redux/Node/w.e.)

go for it but understand that marketing yourself will be the hardest part. what makes you better than all the other carpet cleaning businesses that have been in the market for years? you need to make a solid plan.

Yes, don't be the boss, goyim. Be very afraid!

Not a shitty idea if you live in an area that needs it (lot of apartments and such).
If you can afford the start-up costs and have transportation, why not.

Uh yeah dude.

Tile guy here, I post my story all the time.

Anything in trades is doing great right now. You should be able to earn like $200 a day easily if not much more. Plus if you wanna skirt the IRS you could just get paid in cash.

But anyway for carpet you need the machines and stuff, know how to get out certain stains, and you need to know your chemicals, some stuff will bleach out carpets.

Look into citrus cleaners, citrus solutions, that's what the popular companies use.

You might also want to look into pest control, those guys are doing really well.

These often need to be refinished.

Wood floor refinishing is good money if you have the equipment and know how to do it.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I was really clean with my car, knew waxes and and how to use a steam cleaner on my carpet. I never worked for a car cleaning shop. I made up a couple flyers in my neighborhood for auto detailing. Within a few days I was making like $200 a day in cash detailing cars. Same thing for mowing lawns, pressure washing etc..

I will say though if you have an idea, it IS a good idea to work in a company that does that thing for a few weeks, get a feel for it, then quit and start your own.

Very much this. Way to go.

Lol.

I work 3 days a week and made about $60k last year.

What I do is fuck easy.

Very similar for those with computer careers.

Being a boss is only tough in brick and mortar industries, like a restaurant as an example. Then being the boss fucking sucks.

I can vouch for user. He makes his girlfriend's carpet spotless each time I fuck her.

I would start a pressure washing business desu

What do you do to make 60k a year?

he reads the thread fucko

Tile baby.

I'll give you an example, I'll quote a 3 day job at like $1,500. Homeowner pays for materials.

Get in there, rip the old shit out, put the new shit in, grout it, caulk it, then fuck the homeowners wife.