Wtf is going on with Minereum?

Wtf is going on with Minereum?
Shit depreciated so much already and you people have said like 4545 times that it's "about to be listed on a new exchange".

Well, where is it? It's still stuck on shitty ass livecoin and it's worth less than ever right now. When is this new exchange supposed to list this fucking coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcmG5SOKLFE
youtube.com/watch?v=rsTTrnI3U9o
ethereum.org/token
ethereum.org/crowdsale
mineum.org/team.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not happening.

it was revealed that the minereum devs were a little bit on the sketchy side of town, I'm afraid.

well that's terrible now isn't it

if bittrex wouldn't have had wallet problems this would have been a whole different story. sorry lads, I sold while I could still make a few thousand in profit. no coin can survive very long when livecoin is in charge of keeping it alive.

You guys do know this coin already hit cryptopia and hitBTC right?

Please don't tell me you're this dumb

Source?

yeah with less than 2k daily volume.

protip: that's low

WAIT UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST.

Dev has new developments coming out.

FUCK this coin is causing me so much grief though.

I'm not fucking selling.

I know an undervalued coin when I see one. Wait til Christmas and you'll see.

I honestly believe it is either a full on scam or at the very least has been heavily manipulated by the dev, whoever the fuck he is.

this is a bigger JUST coin than digibyte

i got the fuck out today. moved it into BTC and waiting for the next best ico

Dev is abandoning it, starting a new coin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok now I'm convinced that it's a literal fucking scam.

Go read what's actually going on.

He's releasing new genesis addresses and to do that he needs a new smart contract so there's a second token. To get a genesis address, you have to burn a significant amount of minereum.

This will actually bring the value of minereum up.

Not abandoning it, read the thread.

What's the deal with the fud lately?

How could you think THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=RcmG5SOKLFE

is a scam?

I'm holding til Christmas, win or lose. This will either make me rich or kill me.

fucking lol'd

"I don't read the whole announcement thread" the post, the sequel

This is prime example of cult member in the making, they will never accept any advice, disregard any common sense. They will hold their bags even until the coin reaching near 0 value. It's a mental disease.

What exactly happened that is so worriesome? Honest question.

Won't spoonfed it to you, you will learn the hard way friendo, keep holding those bags ;)

The only one with a mental disease is you. Where's the problem?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>guys it's gonna crash
>why?
>sorry can't tell you ;)
Literally the dumbest shit I've read

And I am supposed to take that seriously?

Please realise that that sort of response reads as fud.

I've read the majority of the ANN, including the most recent 100 pages and haven't found anything that warrants this level of contempt.

Dev seems active, competent, and responsive. Sure, the genesis address thing the other day was silly, but it looks like he's already fleshed the idea out into something more sensible.

Okay cultist ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=rsTTrnI3U9o

ethereum.org/token

ethereum.org/crowdsale

But knowing that both of you are probably dumbfuck Pajeet living in uttar pradesh, I'm not gonna surprise if you don't understand any of it.

that's how they rope you in friendo

nice people with cool presentations

hook is set enjoy dem bags

And before you accusing me of FUD, learn to buy the fucking coin when NO ONE bother checking it out. I've been buying Minereum since it's 16K bitch. Sold it at 400K.

Count that profit you dumbfuck. fucking cultist piece of shit lol.

So you watched it get artificially inflated live right? I was there too. Come on. Just admit that it's at the very least kind of a scam coin.

What's up whalepool member. I know it's you, you fucking faggot because only we knew about it before it got popular

I KNEW ABOUT THIS SHIT WHEN IT WAS 20k sats. You dumb fucking nigger. I sold during the first pump and and bought back in the second time.

I never said it was scam, I just want to say that it was an interesting idea at first, but turn out to be useless because anyone can create Ethereum token already

>WAAAH WAAAAHHHH SOMEONE CALL MY BAGS A USELESS COIN WAAAHHHH
WAAHHH BETTER CALL HIM NIGGER AND LIES ABOUT MY ENTRY POINT, THAT'LL SHOW HIM!!!!

Huh. Suddenly there is a lot of MNE fud on here. Maybe it's time to buy. I mean...the project isn't vaporware and the dev is consistently delivering. There are way, way worse coins to buy that are currently much more "valuable".

send me btc and tell me how to achieve enlightenment oh whales shower me with your flowing BTC blow hole

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

I know it's you nignog. You were one of the first to buy minereum before anybody. Now you want to come here and talk shit

Bud i respect your whiny little voice blowing out that cunt hole you call a mouth but to me is a viable reason for what he did? I dont know the tech nonsense behind this and barely understand what he said. But seems like a reasonable enough, but instead of name calling and straw mining why not just pull his argument at the seams if its that baseless?
This just proves you can create your own coin? I think the weakest point here might be to point at their team
mineum.org/team.php
No linkdein but facebook links? Fuck why not just message them directly to figure what the fuck is happening.

livecoin is such a shit exchange

>mineum.org/team.php
dude how did you get there

Yup, I bought today. This is a concentrated FUD campaign, hopefully the one user with the comprehensive analysis of MNE price suppression comes back and posts. One address has accumulated ~3% of the total supply the past week.

OK.JPG

Lack of devs identity doesn't always a sign of scam. You have to think of what is the purpose of the coin in the future, when I buy Minereum in May, I just knew noobs will hype it because "LOL MY GRANDMA WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE TOKEN WITH JUST 3 CLICK XDDDD"

Hit the jackpot when I sold it at 400K. 25x.

Guess I'll buy a bit more, it is a really heavy discount

I genuinely don't understand how people think this is a shitcoin. it's not the best coin I have ever seen but it fucking works and the market cap/coin supply are retardedly low

>concentrated FUD campaign

I get it, for whatever reason you hate this coin. Maybe you bought the ATH. But it's not conspiratorial to suggest that one wallet address siphoning massive amounts of MNE on a timeline that directly coincides with hours of bots buying and selling to each other/massive market buys after price drops is tinfoil.

lol no i bought it under a dollar and am glad I got out when it was high

>c u c k e d

Was on the fence on MNE for a few months but this post sealed the deal

Post the address ;)

BTc budddddd much appreciated

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

You know it's a FUD campaign when people go to this much effort just to go against a certain coin instead of just simply not buying it.

>I just wanna 'protect' people from scammers

hahahahahahha

right...

>or kill me
you bet your life on an obvious scamcoin?

i'm not saying that it couldn't become something real, but the devs are blatantly saying they aren't working on anything.

Dude. Take your meds. What can cause a man to lie about something so easily disproven with a few seconds of research.

The MNE dev has been delivering reliably and consistently, as well as openly broadcasting his ideas to the community. How many more fucking coins do you need to buy before you give this up, it's annoying as shit

just don't buy the coin my man

Bumping because I want to see more FUDing and pajeeting

dev posted a ss in slack that had a Chinese timezone

DYOR next time faggot