Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a 2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal ;)

You see i don't drink piss like workingclass dumb idiots drink.. piss like beer and fucking cava. ;)) I only drink expensive champagne ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Fuck you for posting this stupid thread again. Go outside and climb a tree or something if you're not too fat or weak to do that

>Calls us poorfags
>Wears ugliest vest on earth
Stay classy and keep that mouth open big boy for later

Too bad daddy's money couldn't buy you a bigger dick. Looks like camel toe from here faggot.

Like, how mad can you be about copypasta? Did it hurt your butt?

nice, just bought 100k

faggot

Good Evening Homosexuals,

I am known as Jonathan, and I must admit that a rather strong, negative feeling overwhelms me when I find myself in your presence. Verily, it has become apparent that your group has a weight problem, a rather low I.Q., and suffers from various antisocial disorders, perseverating on an obsession with photography analysis. Your existence is culturally bankrupt and socially infectious. Now, be truthful: do any of you know the ways of a woman? I can understand that such weak egos may lead to public harassment, but the actions committed here are appalling. Such behavior exceeds the stigma of soiled thoughts when viewing the photographs of acquaintances.

I urge all before me to be honest. Attempt an insult, you will find that it is quite difficult. My body and mind are perfectly balanced and completely efficient. I served as the honorable captain of the rugby club, and was one of the most talented members of the polo team in my gentleman's club. If I may inquire, in which activities does the lot of you partake, beyond auto-erotic pleasures in the presence of animated features from the far east? Beyond the aforementioned traits, I have a pristine academic record and a lover whose body was sculpted by angels (her most recent fellation upon my phallus caused an ecstasy greater than all of the queen's gold). Homosexuals such as yourselves would be better off terminating your own lives as a favor to the status quo of the general public.

Picture Related: It is me and my lady who partakes in coitus for the sake of a monetary reward. Also, my lover is to the right.

you look like a Paully D on downs bruh

next time instead of jonathan use merk

- merk

>2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal

S H U T

T H E

F U C K

U P

If your a real richfag then you wouldnt even give a fuck throwing BTC to richfag in training

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Why would anybody give anything you dumb fuck

Also sent ;)

Because not everyone is cold hearted like you fuck face why dont u help a brotha out not put em down...

Well thank you kind sir

I know this is a meme but can we point out that 2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal isn't that expensive compared to some brews that are out there... I rode on the alcohol meme for a while and tried quite my share of rich people shit. I got to the point where I realized, If I'm going to get drunk, I'd rather get drunk efficiently, than waste money. To be fair there are some really good expensive brews, and if I do make it, I'll probably have one once in a blue moon, but having tried a lot of shit, nothing's better to me than some cold Miller lite. I mean there's stuff that tastes better, but miller lite tastes good enough and does the same shit. It's P. much all I drink these days. If OP posted a good ass fucking cigar that would be a different story, because you can't make truly decadent, good, cheap tobacco, and I've had my share of that in various forms. An expensive stick from Cuba would impress me much more than a bottle of alcheyhol, especially if it were a regular smoke. Even $5 to $10 cigars are outside the price range of most people for a daily smoke, and are much more flavorful and satisfying than any liquor can ever hope to be.

Because you can't make money when you "help brothas out." Everybody rich knows this, which is why you don't see rich people "helping brothas out." You only see rich people funding mass charities after careful consideration as to how much they can give without fear of major gains anyway.

Just sent 10BTC

Your lucky day. Post pic of gratitude while it settles.

Keep it strong bro, I believe in you

Wouldnt you wanna help someone out and help them make money lol if youve made it why not help others with advice and a jumpstart pave the way... I know someone out there cares to help

chipped in with another 15BTC, cuz i'm richer than

Bro if your serious Ill post a pic of me out side in my skivvys

Sent 20 btc to this fag.

Brags about life....... has no friends to take a picture

Waiting boyz Ill hold up my end lmaoo

How many times have you jerked off to the pic of this guy, OP?

Give BTC if you're so rich.

1LADCNdJHWewrWnaKEb7tbriLSU34ysxFa

Nigga, I've never copied shit. Don't even keep pretending to be cool and smart because you have no clue.
- nigga living on island

That explains his Walmart uniform vest thing. Gay ass looks like an early 2000s Missy Elliot music video extra. I smoked a dab about 20 minutes ago more expensive than that bottle of fag piss.

Kek

So glad that summer is almost over for you summerfags.

God, I can't stand you summerfags

never got nothing broker then a biscuit in a sock falling down a stairs

Thanks for the insight, always wondered about the expensive shit

Poorfag American-Pajeet
Trying to work my way through school

Also ugly as fuck... trying to afford gold shirt to buy bride

Donate Btc pls... will cuck for btc...

1BuQx8EGy5EbLrBuw4hP9BP3h6YzLrmY4Q

Maybe you take that money and buy a bar of soap.

>cristal
Sucks
>2009
Kek, luddite vintage

belle epoque, or comtes de champagne

Enjoy your nigger tier wine