Alright litecoin peaked at $57 and has been bouncing between $50 and $53 these past two days...

Alright litecoin peaked at $57 and has been bouncing between $50 and $53 these past two days. Is it reasonable to expect it to drop back into the the 40's?

Possibly the 30s

Chinese miners are going to cave, Aug first will go better than most people expect (not perfectly though) alts will dump for a bit until the game changes.

No. Look for 45

i bought 100 coins at 53 dollars. am i fucked?

you'll probably get a more accurate answer from a magic 8ball

For now? Yeah. Just take the L and go buy some dips. Otherwise you'll be bagholding until the next btc bull run.

I'm debating on selling, I got a little too excited and thought we were going to 60's

I'm waiting for this to drop down to 30's-40's when I'll get in on this coin, is this likely or am I more likely to come and find it just rising to bloody $60s?

lol That's why i started the thread, I find that whenever I sell shit goes up, so I always just hold haha.

just take the loss before it gets worse, it's not even 10% yet

I already told you. Look for 45, it's not being lower without a major downturn. 48 is fine too.

but what are the indicators that its going to dip? with all the uncertainty around btc currently we should see a rise in ltc later this month

there are none just trolls, this is going to the moon this month

Don't get me wrong I think we'll see $100 litecoin in the near future.

most popular trade on shapeshift is Eth->LTC 3 days straight..

Please massa lemme Hold one shiny LTC ill cherice it forever massa

LVgBEFHRxD68V9gBHJhWTLnBj5N5b2T1Wv

Lol. But seriously I don't want that money coming in and ruining LTC. ETH speculators are the worst.

OBVIOUS FUDDERS

LTC is gonna moon bro, its one of the best long holds in crypto....gonna go to triple digits by autumn mark my words

unironic question it seems that LTC is a solid coin. i know that fucking shitty meme word is used all the time. but it's faster and cleaner and obviously people are going to hedge their way into this coin for the next month due to market uncertainty and recent performance. what do you guys think?

LRx3eX8ChyfQUCDb6UU8SkKtyN1sWEE7r4
help

Ltc is one of the few that can hold a solid price point for awhile. It has an actual community of folks that keep an eye on it. Once more realize the community of a coin helps the coin and not pointless features, you'll understand which coins are solid long term holds and not fly by night coins

If you bought and thought you'd hold until Aug 1 because you thought it was a good idea and you've been checking blockfolio every 5 minutes ever since and you're shaking in your boots you haven't got the cjones to hodl. Tgis is training wheels for sweet gains. Its gonna dip, its gonna get scary. Its gonna go up, you're going to want to sell, its going to go down you're going to want to commit suicide.

You need to develop the mental attitude that will allow you to actually hodl. For inspiration look at Ethereum at $7 in March, going to 23, back to 11, then to 53 then to 32. You know where it went. The point is hodling for 1 month for a noob is seriously fucking hard. Three months, a year? Those people are millionaires. You're a $2 chump with aspirations. You make one good move and you fuck it up every time. If you know this about yourself. Just turn off blockfolio. Dont browse biz.

Remember AAPL almost once went to zero today its the wolds richest company.

my intention is to BTFD

Going to mid 30's by the end of the week. Sell before it's too late.

you hodlfags are the most annoying fucks alive

He's right though.

People with ADHD always fail at investing because of uncertainty. Realistically BTC, ETH, and LTC will alway be the top three. Nobody knows what will come in the future that's why you leave emotions out of any sort of investing.

That's why they say don't invest unless you can afford to. Those who can afford to lose a few grand don't care what happens, so they don't panic sell.

Not to mention for 99% of the cases holding LTC/BTC/ETH always returns positive gains.

what if eth has a major vulnerability in the future or something. you going to hold thru that or sell at the top

My point is that you gotta accept your losses. If you sold the top then good on you, but if you hold and lose then hopefully you didn't invest with an amount you can't afford. My philosophy on trading crypto (which might not be too applicable) is that it's like gambling. Don't go to Vegas to get rich, only do it if you have the money to lose and want to have fun with it, if you're lucky then maybe you'll get some profit.

here we go now it's dropping sub 50

Meme

That's why I've been holding bitcoin since 250, eth since 15, and LTC since 2

Stay mad at my massive gains

people freaking out about segwit2x are exchanging btc to ltc because its better than eth in their maximalist minds.

What coin you like now?

$7.5 ok price

LTC, BTC, and ETH. Relax if you're freaking out like I was in a few minutes ago

shapeshift.io shows ETH -> LTC as the most popular trade for the past 3 days