Buy ZEC Now...Moon Imminent

ZEC is on the launch pad. I don't know shit about this coin or its whitepaper or dev team but this is going to moon very soon. Look at this chart, Veeky Forums. Look at it...

SWT has already taken off. This is still on the launch pad. Buy now and sell end of week for quick 30-50% gains. Do not HODL this shitcoin past peak unless you want the following big dip too.

I wish you luck, patience, discipline and joy in your cyperpunk gamblings, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for the love of gains.

Hey faggot stfu about this coin we already know
You're supposed to keep it a secret

nice just bought 0 of these

Ah, I see. Well...I'm accumulated and ready to go. but accumulation on this is just about done. Prepare for moon, my friend. (secret gains sage...sshhhhhh)

samefag

Incorrect, sir. These are me samefaging:

Good luck next time, user.

I stand fully behind OP post though. This is not a shill. This is a tip, user. Take it or don't. I am not from some Discord or with deeps stakes here. It is my strong belief from this chart, support, and increased volume this coin is ready to go.

Instead of throwing coin at a mission already launched like ANS, XVG, or SWT, I suggest jumping on one yet to blast off. Good luck, user. Enjoy your short gains if you choose to embark.

Nah, just a humble miner trying to make a buck

I just started mining a few days ago. I only get about .01/27hrs what kind of gains are you thinking? Should I just stick with transferring to BTC as soon I get payoff?

that line you drew doesnt mean shit

With 6 modded 1080ti's so I'm cruising at a combined 4050 SOL/s
It's a little over 0.1 ZEC/day
With a really small setup like yours I'd speculate on the smaller equihash coins
HUSH has been the top payout for the last week

Thanks! I'll look into it. Its been a while since I've messed with cryptocurrencies so I probably need to read up a little more on the new algorithms.

The day candles are in a downtrend, so this would be a psychic buy right?

just bought 10k of these

are there modded bios for the 1070?

Yes but it is now at key support and has not broke downward at both attempts the last few days. Instead, it has broken up slightly. Most of the big pump coins have already got there post bear weeks' pumps. ZEC has not. It is coming.

Nice just bought 100K

It also got good news about being implemented in Japanese ATMS on large scale so that supports it readiness to pump by giving shills for it news to raise prices on Twitter with, etc.

Nice, just bought 100k!

Sorry bro that question is way beyond me
Bought the cards like this

if trips we all go ALL IN with zcash.

is coinbase memeing me right now? I just sent btc over to poloniex to buy some zec and its taking forever. Will i be too late for the mission?

>being new

It can take hours BTC is a mule
And no you should be fine
We're going back to $400 and beyond :^)

im just really nervous about not getting in on this one, is coinbase really this notorious for taking so long?

only bought like 15 ZEC, which is like 4.3k. what do people mean when they say they bought "100k"?

they mean they bought 100,000 ZEC coins. not everybody is a poorfag around here.

Dude it's a fucking joke meme been circulating the past week
It's fucking cancer tho and it's shortening my lifespan

>joke meme

agree its dumb as shit. I'm strapped in for blastoff with my 15 ZEC.

When do you guys expect the peak? Im so new at this it hurts, im sweating right now thinking about all this

Learn how to read candlesticks, spot basic patterns (head and shoulders, double bottom, etc), fibbonnaci lines how to interpert volume. Thats a good start.

If your method of deciding is when to buy and sell is based on asking user to spoonfeed you info, you will get destroyed by Pajeets, shills, FUD, and FOMO. Look how many DGB, NMR, etc. bagholders who could have sold high for massive gains but instead HEDL into the center of the Earth.

ZEC is overpriced, it mooned on the alphabay addition hype, but use volume is no where near enough to justify the hype-inflated value

Get in the real privacy coin, XMR

weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/