Name a race as accomplished as the yellow to olive ones

>Greeks
>Mesopotamians
>Chinese

That's right, you can't. Oh sure, you have Egyptians and maybe Indians for the browns but the rest? No. Especially not Nords.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/03/modern-day-egyptians-20-more-sub.html?m=1
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-at-saa-2017.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"race"
>"yellow to olive"
>"the nords"

Salvia officinalis.

GO-THE-FUCK-BACK-TO-POL

NOW!

Anglos invented pretty much everything about modern world

On the shoulders of giants etc.

What? Other Anglos?
They built on Antiquity some, but their brilliance is theirs.
Or are you going to explain to the English people that the french came and taught those cave monkeys hygiene, HOW TO BATHE, and writing and medicine and ancient nawledge.

>Romans
>Greeks
>Etruscans
>Persians
>Assyrians
>Babylonians
>Akkadians
>ottomans

How can anyone else even compete

HOL UP
SO YOU IZ SAYIN THAT ANYFIN A CIVILIZATION DOES IS CAN ONLY BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE PEOPLE BEFORE THEM?
EYO
DAT MEANS SINCE WE WUZ ALL FROM AFRICA THAT
SHIET

WE
WUZ
GIANTS

Cumulative knowledge, nigga, people of the past weren't inherently dumb.

We can see the spread of ideas and concepts through history, europeans would still be deer hunting spearchuckers if agriculture never developed in the fertile crescent.

Niggers are the shieetiest short of Abbos. Least attractive women. Least intelligent. Among the lowest in contributions to actual civilization. The East Africans are mutts so they don't count.

And Brits are mongrels.

So we're just going to reduce everything to "we invented agriculture so we're the best"?

Electricity and computing isn't really a big deal because it's thanks to agriculture so the mesopotamians BASICALLY invented the printing press and the internet.

Niggers have contributed little to zip for actual civilization. Try again.

Tell me what was stopping you Anglos from starting actual civilization.

Nice strawman you've constructed there.

>Niggers have contributed little to zip for actual civilization. Try again.

The human race was created by selective breeding from african men and women. Top that sumercucks.

You left out Phoenicians.

>KANGZ

Oh wait History Channel and Veeky Forums says the Phoenicians were Niggers.

meant for

The earliest humans weren't any contemporary populations in Africa.

The early Egyptians were black.
I don't care wtf you people say. This guy was black.

>Tell me what was stopping you Anglos from starting actual civilization.

The climate for starters, and the fact "anglos" as a culture didn't fucking exist 3000 years ago, but that's irrelevant. "We started civilization" doesn't magically mean you're the peak of it.

Anyway it's a waste of time bickering with a reductionist dipshit who is going to marginalize any achievement since the agricultural revolution as 'muh shoulders of giants' despite western Europe and central Europe being responsible for globalization and world-changing information technologies like the printing press, telegraph and internet.

Piss off, Shaniqua.

>humanity ultimately comes from africa
>humans in africa are descended from the first humans

If we're going to be idiots and keep going back to the first farmeeers as being the only people who created everything then we should also be able to go back to the first humans who created... well, humans.

And they weren't any of the Nigger populations we have today. Or what, did everybody in Africa since man's birth not mix and evolve?

They're just as much responsible for the creation of humanity as anyone currently in sumeria is responsible for the creation of basic civilisation.

Nice quality imaghe you retard

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/03/modern-day-egyptians-20-more-sub.html?m=1

Quit your chimpin.

Germans- Hegel, Nietzsche, Marx, Heidegger, Goethe

I don't see Nigger lips on the Egyptian. His face looks more like the Levantine and Libyan.

True but so did everyone else. Anglos stood on the angevines, who stood on the franks, who stood on the romans,who stood on the greeks, who stood on the phoenicians, who stood on the hittites, who stood on the babylonians, who stood in the akkadians, who stood on the sumerians.

Does that mean we should discount the works of everyone because "muh predecessors"?

It's not a strawman if the other argument is MUH CUMULATIVE KNOWLEDGE :^)

Phoenicians stood on The Egyptians more so than The Hittites

How about this one?

>Anglos invented pretty much everything about modern world
Not really

>I don't care wtf you people say
clearly

if you cared about facts you wouldn't be WEWUZing

I'm not even black. I'm talking about the first pharaohs.

>Does that mean we should discount the works of everyone

I never said that.

Adding MUH in a phrase is not an argument.

>for globalization and world-changing information technologies like the printing press, telegraph and internet

None of those things were as groundbreaking as the advent of agriculture.

Neither is ignoring the argument that follows the "MUH"

Like I said, the argument is a waste of fucking time if you consider some dirt farmers next to a river in Mesopotamia to be the peak of human civilization.

Yes, the advent of agriculture enabled civilization. We don't give Aristotle's dad credit for his philosophy because he fucked Aristotle's mother and they popped out a philosopher.

Why do you think they were black? Because of their lips?

Is pic related a negro too in your opinion?

Achktually it wasn't, herding was

No they weren't dewayne. It's 2017 and scientist know the Egyptians are actually blacker now then their ancient counterparts. Afrocentrism is finally in the toilet were it belongs.

How does every thread speaking about the glories of Southern Europe and Northeast Asia spiral in to a circle jerk of niggers and germanicucks shitting on each other? Are these groups that narcissistic?

tell me about it man

>ayoo dey wuz black n shiet mayne
>nah niguh dey wuz nordic n blonde n shiet i iz tellin ya

both were savage monkeys back then so what do you expect

What is the peak of "human civilization" supposed to be? The civilization that's militarily/economically the most dominant one during the observers time frame?

Because of their cheeks, prognathism and lips

I'm not afrocentrist. I just look at the older statues and they look black. That's what they look like to me. Nordicists post 1 fucking statue of a blonde greek and they claim all greeks were nordics.

The thread was obviously antagonistic shitposting from the start. He wasn't saying "we were great" he was saying "we were better than YOU", that's inviting a shit-flinging clusterfuck no matter what.

Personally I resent the 'master race' bullshit that germanics spew but that doesn't give a blank cheque to just dismiss the last few hundred years of history having western Europe in the driver's seat during one of humanity's most prosperous periods.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-at-saa-2017.html?m=1

>im not afrocentric
>but let me propagate more debunked afrocentrist fairytales

ok Tyrese

>Nordicists post 1 fucking statue of a blonde greek and they claim all greeks were nordics.

And they're also retarded.

Western Europe =/= Germanic

No but many western Europeans are also Germanic. In either case my point wasn't to have some pedantic argument over what Germans are, I'm saying that the shitposting is exactly what OP was asking for when he made such a shitty thread. Western Europe has punched above its weight for the last few hundred years even if they were worthless a few thousand years ago, and the achievements of their civilization, particularly since the enlightenment / industrial revolution, is breathtaking.

The Maya

>Ottomans
Only thing they invented was kebab and bombards

I'm S Euro but it's clear that W Euros have controbuted The most to civilization, especially anglos, The only competitors might be Italians

W Euro>S.Euro>>>>>>>>>Near East+Mena>=S. Asia>>>East Asia>>>>>>>S.E Asia>MesoAmerica>>>>>Andes civs>>>Central Asia>S.E Africa>>>>>S.W Africa>>N.Americs>>S.East America

Real shame that Islam broke up the Mediterranean master race

agreed

The British people have made a contribution to world history that is only comparable to the Ancient Greeks. Nothing else comes close.

The Italians come pretty fucking close, the French and Germans are up there too

Nords were the last civilized groups. They didnt even know how to spell nor had a clue of making weapon grade metals.

Nords had incredibly weapons back in the bronze age, they produced a huge quanitity of swords, though they imported the copper from the Mediterranean

Where's their cities?

Can you fuck off, you stupid fucking retard?

Nords had ships, metal working, incredible weapons and armor for the time, they hadn't cities because they didn't need them back then, but they were advanced in many aspects.

Once could say the Germans contributed more.

Better philosophers, better scientists, better writers, theory of relativity

>better philosophers

Hume eats any german philosopher for lunch

>better scientists

No, England has produced more and more influential ones over all

>better writers

Subjective

>theory of relative

The guy who made it would have died if he stayed in germany, he had to move to an Anglo founded country to make it

Where's their cities?

It's important.

There are hundreds of them, now fuck off

Cringe.

>especially not nords

lolno

Go back to red-dit with your cringe meme, you retard.

Another cringe.

Cringed.

Exactly. Thanks for agreeing.

Im speaking from a neutral point of view, im neither german nor anglo, you're heavily biased and overestimate how influential you are outside english speaking countries

Cringed

I'm Italian

>I'm Italian
and im the emperor of china

>yellow to olive
Ugh no sweetie. White to brown to black to red is obviously the most accomplished

>better writers
>subjective
Pathetic

Go back to /pol/

>muh /pol/
The cry of the boogeyman has literally (literally) nothing at all to do with that post. Not in any way related.
But simple minds like yours can only do certain obvious thought processes, so I understand your difficulty.

Not that dude but how can /pol/acks talk about boogeymen when they have the the jew meme? If you put a unpopular opinion there, they will call you ((((shill))))

england, germany, and denmark are easily the most responsible for social and technological innovations of the western world at this time in history. literally where the renaissance happened.

>Mesopotamia
>olive
AYOOOO

Quite true, and far from happening only there. Big part of the discourse on /pol/ is memetic and polemist. Fun for a while, but tiresome fast. However on this case his call for /pol/ had literally nothing to do with the initial post.

>Denmark

What?

Kebab was ancient iranian

>Roman
>Race

Kek....

This. Romans were multiracial, but one culture, as this world is destined to become.

>destined
:)

>Etruscans
>Ottomans
not so fast

The Romans who came to dominate the Med sea were very much just Italics. I don't understand why the fuck are people so divisive about ancient Italy, it would be like saying Germans don't exist because there were Marcomanni, Teutones, etc...

although you're cherrypicking, you're not completely wrong. Going 100% from the art which I've autistically studied, it seems like the vast majority were probably the racial type of today's Upper/Southern Egyptians and Northern Sudanese (Nubians) who are definitely brown. Through in a decent amount of fair types (best represented by modern Copts) as the women were commonly portrayed as. Additionally, a good amount of nilotic types best represented by modern-day South Sudanese. Probably some ethiopian-looking people as well.