Wasn't going to say anything but here it goes

Wasn't going to say anything but here it goes

Large amount of cash is coming in right now, not sure what to do

Might buy a ton of stocks in Amazon, Tesla and something else that is growing

Any tips?

Buy $RAD, it will be worth $30 by end of year.

gonna need a quick rundown

Don't fall for memes like Amazon & Tesla. Put your money in SP500, bonds, etc.. and when you're in a good position to do so, use the money to start a business and grow your cashpile.

Falling for manipulated stocks like TSLA & Amazon will have you parted with your money really soon.

Maybe amd

srs though TSLA is going to rebound hard after the massive correction it just had. definitely a great time to buy in. iive been longing 10 shares for a while now and wish i got out at 380 and back in now at 310, but idc cause i add to it once a month and im not selling for at least a decade. going to retire off this shit my nigga.

oh and dont buy RAD that guy is a nigger.

OP if you want to be smart, put it all in a dividend ETF and forget about it. like SPY or VOO. 7% gains a year plus dividends. youll double your money every 10 years. thats 8x in 30 years. put it in there and forget about it then retire when youre 50 (or whatever your current age is plus 30)

>$30 by end of year.
How much is it now?

Yea I'm deep in tesla right now, anyone saying it will keep going down doesn't understand politics

They wont let TSLA fail

>dividend ETF and forget about it. like SPY or VOO. 7% gains a year plus dividends.

Never heard of this, looking into it as well

I'm just now getting started with roth ira etc... and 401k.

Plus my company is giving out shares but it is in our company, not like it competes at the level of tsla or something..

ETFs are where the safe, boring money is at. you seem to have a good career, or are at least on your way to one, so you presumably don't need this 'large amount of cash'. maybe to pay off student loans, but the yields you can get from investing it properly will probably outpace your loan interest, so better to keep it for yourself.

the ultimate goal is to become financially secure. aka being able to live off your investment earnings. dividend ETFs are one example of how to do this, probably the easiest. very low risk. 150k will be 1.4 mil in 30 years (theoretically, based on past performance, which of course is never guaranteed). reinvest your dividends automatically and itll be even more/get there even quicker.

7% of 1.4 mil is ~100k. every year. just investment earnings. can you live off that? think of it this way, you can have one cookie now, or 8 cookies later. put it away and dont think about it until it's time. then max our your employer contributions to your 401k and youll be golden. youll be able to retire in 15-20 years if youre smart.

I like the way you think user. any more financial advice you have for us? do you take part in the crypto game?

I only mine with the computers I already have & eternally hold, so I have made a few thousand but that's about it.

All I can really say is that if you wanna be rich/retire early like me, live in your parents McMansion, start a business, and reinvest everything.

People who never get rich are the ones who always spend >80% of what they earn. I personally, spend ~5% of what I earn on random shit (clothes, food, etc.)

>People who never get rich are the ones who always spend >80% of what they earn

I have the ability to save a lot

However saving is a bit tough for me right now, a lot of money coming in for the past few years. Most just goes to waste on food...

Vanguard index fund

>2722841
60$

OP you sound like you are not happy with incoming cash, so would like to help you out with your problem. Buy BitBean with it and start giving out free Bitbean. You will make yourself and other happy.

Go all-in BYD Electronics

This

Everything I make goes to expenses and what little is saved will only pile up to something small in the long term

Hmm

I actually want to invest more and stop wasting so much

I've wasted more earnings each year than I could ever admit on here

I have a lot of guns too

Just spent a couple grand on some new shit last week

Have some large earning coming in right now, soon, I can smell the deposit

Not really sure what to do with it

Fuck this guy OP. I work for Amazon and they are growing fast af, new buildings all over the place. They have their own delivery system too now, look into AMZL. Amazon is gonna take over the world niqqa

In that case OP you should definitely buy Bitcoin.
Regardless of whatever new coin comes in, Bitcoin will always have more value to it.

Don't buy BitBean...

bump

mereswell put it in a CD bank account than TSLA, Stock market is due correction soon and your at the top long term not a good plan to get in right now. if not bitcoin. Wait for the next housing crash and buy cheap property, do your research first, but if you havent researched bitcoin even after all the talk on biz then you are really dumb

what makes you think Tesla will have any advantage when every major car manufacturer starts making electric cars