I just want all of you to be rich

I know we fuck with each other Veeky Forums... we make fun of the DGB bagholders, shill every coin possible to unload our own losses...but you know what....

I want you all to be rich. I just want us all to be successful. Is that too much to ask? I actually care about all of you. I want every one of us to make it to lamboland or at least make a few extra thousand bucks.

I love you all....

Me too OP

same here my dude, we'll make it.

Coming from someone who just starting lurking here this week - you people are all insane, and now I'm itching to decide on an altcoin to invest in.

follow my lead

You cant get rich using Veeky Forums.

Does anyone on this fucking board actually talk about investing, finance, or business? Might as well be /crypto/. Sad tbqh, senpai

Ok. Good. so then everybody buy ETH and let's all be rich.

Buy eth and hold it for a few years. You will get rich.
It's the biggest thing since the internet.

So why ANS? I keep seeing it everywhere.

I can feel the care in the air now please drop some BTC in my wallet you will not regret if you dare

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Buy Redd or dont I really dont care but I am buying right now.

Your portfolio is what made me look into digix. Not sold on it quite yet but thanks for the info. Can I get a rundown on TRST? Seems like they're in with ICN and digix?
Also I love you too OP. If Veeky Forums has a meet-up in five years it will be the best day of my life.

I like you guys. But unironically I don't want the trumpies and /pol/tards to get rich. I hope they stay fucking poor desu. Everyone else I wish nothing but happiness

Amen

Veeky Forums meetup when we all get our lambos
r-right guys?

I don't have much money user but in the spirit of goodwill...just sent you a little something to buy an ANS or something. Good luck with your investments.

too many normies mentioning coins lately.
Even the stupid official podcast mentioned buying bitcoins and explained it to their fans.
I want this shit to crash and burn already, i hope this isnt actually blowing up right now because we'll never be rich then

Buy reddcoin, I have no idea why its the lowest price coin on bittrex right now, they actually have a really good upcoming product

na pham most of you are worthless pieces of shit and deserve to be fucking poor for the rest of your lives

some of you are great tho, I hope you are the ones who make it

>trumpies
>/pol/tards
That's cute, user - so are you gay, a woman, fatherless or all three? I guess it's possible you're a minority, you did start a sentence with but.

Normies can't into alts tho

They'll just be holding one btc for a decade

>I just want us all to be successful.

We literally all can be if we start shilling the fundamentals and stop shilling the speculation again. We need to start telling people to buy BTC, LTC, and ETH, and stop telling them to buy one of a many number of shit coins that are never going to make it. The list of shit coins that are going to actually make it are very few. I'm thinking like Ripple, Antshares, Numeraire (maybe), and also maybe mona (The japs are latching on and if they adopt it more than they already are adopting it, it'll have the backing it needs. I see it as having potential to be a prominent hedge against the inflation and devaluation that their government loves to do to the yen), and for full fair disclosure I only own one of the above mentioned, I just mentioned everything I think is legitimately good based on research and analysis.If we all stop buying literal shit, and stop shilling literal shit to make a buck, we can all make it, even the new fags that we bring in. Don't tell people to buy shit coins without full disclosure as to why they're good. NEVER FUCKING TELL PEOPLE TO BUY INTO THE FUCKING STUPID ICOS COMING OUT, UNLESS YOU HONEST TO GOD THINK THEY'RE GOOD AND CAN SAY WHY(SO NO FUCKING BANCOR MOMENTS AGAIN), and we'll all make it.

Thanks for the good vibes user, sending some back ur way :^)

Nevermind, read up on it a bit.

Anyways, for someone really looking for quick gains, ANS or XVG?

I unironically believe in ARK as well.

You have to go back

same here OP

you are right user, when I got into this shitshow there were more threads asking for fundamentals, guides, basic stuff about ta, exchanges, wallets, and the coin shilling had more actual data about the coins, what they actually do, who is working and so on.
And yes, fuck Bancor and all the other scam ICOs that came and the ones that are being released right now that actually got here too late to fuck you all over.

This is why I never lie on Veeky Forums

I know there is a lot of schilling, and people who want to promote pump and dumps, but when I really look into something I share my info with others because I think we can all get rich together.

It's not a zero sum game...the crypto market is always growing...lots of room for all of us to make sick gains.

You'll have to block India's IP address.

the belief that alibaba will adopt it as a form of payment. it's one of the most shilled coins on the board.

Here here bro. Love y'all too. I hope everyone here gets rich and can enjoy life without worrying about money again.

Same here, Veeky Forums has given me a lot of good info on the crypto ecosystem. Im grateful

>(SO NO FUCKING BANCOR MOMENTS AGAIN)
When the BNT was first released it traded at about $4.16, which would give $416 for every ETH invested. The people who got greedy and waited for it to moon are the ones who lost money on it.

can a /highroller/ send me some btc change so i can start my trading journey to lamboland

17jKCSncgieuwWEm7CLNYPHFWzmM45SXxq

Veeky Forums turned $3,100 into a little over $9,000 for me, which is amazing considering I'm just a poor college student getting into the medical field.

For DGD look into their dividend payments too, it's not commonly known but there are massive dividends to be made if DGD becomes a thing.

TRST is going to be big. People don't know about it because it hasn't happened yet but there has been huge successes in 3rd world country small lending systems that the current credit system isn't designed to target. But the massive money maker here is that TRST is moving into insurance. Do a google search and look at how big of an industry insurance is. TRST is the ONLY current blockchain project that I have found that is tackling insurance. This is big. People don't know about this and it's going to be massive. Sometimes I'll mention TRST but obviously people don't look into. It's hopefully you like it.

*It's hopefully something you find interesting

Biz bought me a 2017 e class
Im not kidding

Hello my Australian friend, looking good there!

Well we all know who the lazy nigger of the bunch is.. Lookin for that free $ and shit..

if everybody is rich, nobody is rich

>cum stains on pant
>dad belly with kid face
>incredible stupid waste of money on an asset that depreciate even faster than memes
yep. that's how i imagine Veeky Forumsraelis look like.

i hope we all make it regardless of the PnDs :

You don't belong here

its roadmap leads to being like ETH but better. so everyone is assuming it will rise as ETH did.
>ANS/NEO bag holder
>still accumulating

10/10

Into the breach lads.

I only want those who believe in the antshares to succeed.

Remember, canadian weedstocks will be hyped again next summer, some Canopy or Aurora or some big licensed producer will make you a lot of money. Get a few shares by spring at the very latest. Start a small position and increase your contribution as you see the hype beginning to form. You will come out with money to trade altcoins with, as we all know the true purpose of money is to trade crypto.

Same. May you be blessed with riches.

14b2ur6XKoHHzTazA4vSCqX62LgRumq12u

Yes. Veeky Forums is full of fucking weirdos, retards, savants, assholes, idiots, etc but it has actually make the possibility of me becoming a millionaire a reality.

My portfolio is currently worth about 100k, but it did look like this before the last couple weeks fucked everything.

get some ANS, bro

Me too. Tbqh I've never had more confidence in a coin that wasn't $3 ETH or $200 BTC

May we all be blessed with riches

1QH5JTyi5T4TZVp99fWC6SgWp44xvMV8T9

That was an older pic. I do have some ANS now tho

why would anyone ever break up with her, it blows my mind

Newfag here, are bitcoins similar to derivatives in terms of risk? ie trading on a margin which gives possibility that you'll lose a shitton more than you deposited

Are you me, I decided to play the long game first by investing in bitcoin and litecoin

xvg. btw every who is looks for quick gains loses.