Money Changers in desperation mode

"As Japanese markets opened tonight, spot silver prices crashed around 6% in a few seconds only to instantly rip back higher..."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-06/silver-flash-crashes-japan-opens

TOP KEK

Keep stacking and just let em keep hacking.

Bottom line is they still need it to build their technological Rohs approved dreams.

This is what cornered smells like.

Other urls found in this thread:

didthesystemcollapse.com/
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is this coin going to moon?

And this is for all you watching this grand show real time just to see arb:

didthesystemcollapse.com/

You think they work hard at shaking out weak hands in crypto?

Come over to where the real fight is and stop playing simulated rich man.

Do you have skin in this game or are you a coward?

>it's only a matter of time they said
>anytime now they said
>waiting patiently and stack while video game crypto addicts stack vapor
>had no idea it was going to be the greatest mind fuck of all time
>mfw I realize now just how badly it ends for bitcoin millionaires

You realize you could've gone into crypto and put half your profits into silver and have significantly more of both right now, right?

silver is gonna moon harder than any gay ass crypto coin could ever dream of, people.

If it where to then expect to see some of the big banks to blow up because they have enormous short positions in silver contracts.

just bought another 5 ounces. Crypto has made me some great profits, but I still believe in silver.

>I still believe in silver

Why?

>literally stacked silver in '11-'12
>it only goes down
>if I invested what I invested in silver back in those days into bitcoin I'd literally be a millionaire by now

Granted gold and silver are manipulated to hell and back but I've been hodling for 5+ years with no returns on my initial investment and am mainly still hodling as a hedge if anything.

why did buy at the ath?

Anyone who thinks about investing in precious metals hears the same shit, that there's more silver being traded than physically exists in the world and some day the house of cards will fall and there will be a huge demand for physical silver which will drive the price through the roof making anybody who buys silver very wealthy. It seems like an effective scam to get you guys to buy silver for no good reason.

yeah except it's all true. suck a dick faggot we're all gonna be sexy ass silver millionaires soon enough. it's far sexier than being a bitcoin millionaire.

Because it wasn't the ATH and it seemed like an actually smart investment with how bad things were looking in 2011.

>house of cards meme

God speed, but we'll probably be waiting another decade.

OP, what this mean, yes im noob about these things.

Ok, there was silver flash crarsh, but how this indicate that silver price is going to moon?

Can somebody explain this case, and what it means?

Thank you.

>it wasn't the ATH

it was for the last 20 years, not like the $48 from 1980 counts

I know that there is paper markets, so big banks could manipulate silver price lowet to throw paper contracts markets.

Paper silver markets are obviously are fraud, mechanism to keep silver price to low.

Silver is antidote to FIAT-money.

Banks cant let silver price go up, because it make look FIAT-money look worthless.

exactly. silver is the natural ally of cryptos. we're on the same team here.

Do you think that Silver real price is much much higher.

Many says recently that Silver real price is about 600 - 800 dollar per ounce.

I bought silver during my ron Paul days too user and now it sits in a 5 year old bug out bag full of probably rotten rations and water packets.

Even this US debt clock chart show that silver price is 818 dollar per ounce, look at right down on the chart.

usdebtclock.org/

I think it'll reach parity with gold.