Crypto Red Pills

Are you tired of being just a shitty pump/dumper shill?

Do you want to understand what cryptocurrencies are?

Do you want to know what really makes sense in this space, and what doesn't?

Are you ready?

OK.

>First Red Pill. Ethereum is useless:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFTK4qfg98U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsY5wXj4Xm8
youtube.com/watch?v=VrKU0Ymta-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_cycaD53Ly0
youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Second Red Pill: Tezos is a hyped scam

youtube.com/watch?v=gsY5wXj4Xm8

>Third Red Pill: DASH is a scam (ZCash is, too)

youtube.com/watch?v=VrKU0Ymta-U

---

Ready for more red pills or you've had enough?

>Ready for more red pills or you've had enough?
All alt coins are essentially scams except possibly XMR.

They can't handle red pills.

They only want blue pills wrapped up in bread and stuffed in their mouths.

>Fourth Red Pill: XMR is a product of Rothchild industries (Poloniex) and is a huge scam

I would personally say:

Bitcoin (not a scam, at least not YET)
Litecoin (not a scam but useless in the long run)
Monero (not a scam, it has a use case)
Decred (probably not a scam, tries to solve governance issues with Bitcoin)
Siacoin (don't know enough yet, but I think it's not a scam)

These are the ones I know are not scams. Almost all others are definitely scams.

>Ready for more red pills or you've had enough?
God fucking save us.

> Fifth Red Pill: Most Red Pills are pure confirmation bias and conspiratorial bullshit with little discussion of competing claims.

To stop being a retarded Ponzi victim and understand blockchain, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cycaD53Ly0

Chris DeRose = ultimate crypto Red Pill

>> Fifth Red Pill: Most Red Pills are pure confirmation bias and conspiratorial bullshit with little discussion of competing claims.

>Sixth red pill: Most Red Pills are 100% legit and those selling the lie hate them and throw out words like confirmation bias and conspiratorial in a last ditch effort to confuse your mind so that you end up believing the largest collective spewing utter nonsense.

>poloniex is connected to da rothschilds!!!!
annnnnnnnnnnnnd dropped

you were doing so good up until this point OP

that's not op dummy

>7th red pill: you are a huge faggot and believing that believing in redpills makes you any different from the average 9-5 Joe Simpleton makes you the bluest of blue pills

And he was doing so good until he responded to the wrong post....

I can't hep but notice his hat.

Is that Silver?

sorry they were both huge faggots so it's kind of hard to tell

N-NO user, P-PLEASE STOP. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS MANY R-RED PILLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

>Eight Red Pill: Usually people that reach for insults are completely out of ammo and are completely desperate. A true sign of an internet tough guy.

>internet tough guy.
nice job reaching for an insult, you must be COMPLETELY out of ammo

faggot

Thanks, just bought 100k red pills. Hope they moon.

I dont own any sia but anyone that thinks sia is a scam is a total fucking retard who has done zero research

>The final redpill: Bancor will destroy the crypto world

how do we make money when Eth crashes back to zero? I expect there will be a sudden crash, tons of tears and a few an heros but how do I profit off it?

Will bitcoin jump or crash a little bit with it?

OP is a scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU

anything from the BU crowd is a good way to de-koolaid yourself if youre new to crypto. worked for me

>You = 1
>Me = 0

So much win for you. How does it feel being tough? I would never know because according to you I'm a faggot. Whatever that means.

I don't own any SIA, either, and I don't think it's a scam.

I have been in Bitcoin since 2011 ... bought first Bitcoins to buy LSD on Silk Road

I think these are not scams: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Decred, Monero, Siacoin

From my research, study of whitepapers and dev teams / backgrounds, history etc

Maybe there are a few other legit projects out there

The rest are all scams

Especially the Ethereum ICO stuff. Tezos etc. That is criminal.

Actually there are more that aren't scams. Peercoin isn't a scam, Namecoin isn't ,etc.

Ethereum is not exactly a scam. It's just completely useless and religious (built around a cult of personality). Ethereum is like a brilliant structure built by an autistic genius that serves no purpose, and never will.

everything is a scam

C'mon give us more.

Bancor is junk,

2 cubes means zip,

a Single Cube is the important one

>durrr I was more productive sleeping than making ETH.

God listening to this little kike child is annoying, I'm not disagreeing with him but fucking hell what an annoying shit.

You haven't watched those videos yet.

I just told you DASH, ZCash, Tezos are scams.

So it's easy to guess what others are scams as well, no?

Do you even need to ask if EOS is a scam? Of course not.

EOS is a scam ran by a scam artist who's been involved in MANY scams before. He is a serial scam artist.

it's a scam you fucking retard

Do I even need to talk about Ripple?
You retards aren't stupid enough to invest in that, right?

What do you think about LYKKE?

your mom was a scam

The one I'm not sure yet if it's a scam or not is iota

But I suspect it is

BTW: Waves is a hilarious scam

Augur = Scam
Factom = Scam

how about verge are they a scam or is their project actually better than monero

OP here, I actually own some Lykke.
It doesn't seem to be a scam.
But it's not really a crypto-currency...

It's a corporation that was built by ex-OANDA CEO and runs a semi-decentralized exchange

Sorry I cannot comment on it, I have to look at their stuff. Do they have a whitepaper?

Truth.

yeah their site is vergecurrency dert cerm and the paper download is under the about section. theyre supposed to be another monero-like absolute privacy token

Did you really think the global elites would let the crypto party keep going. They let the wild west show play its course,

then they roll in their stuff, stamped with logos, and coding, if you know what to look for. Then those will become the official crypto coins,

think what social media looked like before facebook, or rap before it got all bought off.

The two main ones o see will be Ethereum in the West, and Ants in the east (china mainly).

IOTA is a maybe, the other stuff Eos Tezos are late players but they are trying to do what Ehtereum is doing already, and they arent backed by anyone as big as Ethereum.

What do you think about saying here what's a scam and what's not a scam? Is it smart to throw all the 'good' data for everyone to read?

Actually ((((Tezos)))) is worse
created by an ex-(((Goldman Sachs))) employee who is Jewish

Collected alrady over $200 mil on ONLY PROMISES

selling meme tokens to suckers who don't understand even what a blockchain is

I GUARANTEE that 99% of people who invested in Tezos don't understand how Bitcoin works or what it is

I'm in Bitcoin since 2011 as I said
I was lucky enough to be early
I don't have ahorse in this race, I don't care if you people lose money or make money

I just like truth and I want people to hear it

but they can drink the Kool Aidi and invest in the next ICO scam if they want

Any opinions/predictions on the stock market and the incoming crash?

so are you selling off your Bitcoins, Mr Inside Man, cause if you claim you have the inside track you know its going to end up like what Myspace is today

whats the scamometer saying about kik's KIN coin

Yet he convinced JP Morgan that it's useful? JPM is probably the smartest player in the financial game no?

they have a "blackpaper" with lots of buzzwords and nondescript descriptions of what they are doing

Thank you for wasting 10 minutes of my life. That video was worthless.

EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!

Sia is a scam you retard. who the fuck needs coins and and asic miner to run a decentralized file storage system. we already have fucking bittorrent

>Fake cash run by autistic losers are all scams

wew, are we sure

Look, all those companies interested in ethereum as a technology, they're wrong, because some nerd in his basement doesn't like ethereum.

eh, most companies are just reactive

the bigger the company the more reactive

they here big buzzwords and think it's the next big thing

Invest in CHANCOIN

Why do you think augur is a scam?

>present claim
>"its backed up by my friend who says x"

>present claim
>its backed up by a parody article I found with lemons and my friend texted me and said y"

>present claim
>"its backed up by my friend who says z and that its a cult"

Jesus Christ man.... this is why DYOR is a fucking thing

>just ignore the blatant blogposts saying how an ASIC aproved by them and licenced to X chinkman is a good idea that will make mining accessible for everyone

Bancor had one of the leaders behind the Euro on their team, he did the whole scamcoin circus going as far as to claim that Bancor would eliminate poverty worldwide within 5 years