Lending on poloniex

So I just loaned out ~0.02 BTC at 0.1% to get ahead of all those 0.12% guys and I feel really stupid because it was instantly taken by somebody. How much would I've waited had I put something like 0.15% or 0.2%?

How much BTC do you guys loan out, at what rate and how much do you wait for someone to take it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptolend.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it just automatically grabs the lowest ones first

I always want to know that. What places accept loans. How does it work. How do I give money to someone so he can margin trade?

Fixed your pic

Polo lending tab you are lending for other peoples margin trades

But do I get more money if there making money? Or is it just a flat rate.

flat rate

Also is it 10 percent per year? I will have to look into it. Or is it 10 percent of what they make for a set amount of days?

Right now lending rates are at around 0.10%. Those are daily earnings. So each day 1BTC lent would earn you 0.001BTC.

So if you lend out 1BTC for 0.10% every day for a year you get 0.365BTC a year, which comes up to 36.5% annual return, which is nuts.

And that's only 0.10%. During high trade volumes lending has gone up to 0.50% at times.

Not a bad dead when I just got bitcoins sitting around

Idea*

That is so sweet. Too bad I can't even afford to buy 1 BTC right now. Loaning out 2 BTC at 0.1% daily can even sustain life in my 3rd world shithole.

Yea for sure. Use cryptolend.net/

Lets you set parameters for your lending and does it automatically for you so you don't even have to check your lending all the time. May have to tweak with the bot parameters but other than that its comfy as hell

Here's the thing... if you had just bought more BTC and held it, you would have made more.

Why not both?

This is great from when I transition from poloniexlendingbot.com which they are gonna kill at the end of the month.

You still keep your BTC. So you lend your BTC out, make more BTC while the value of BTC increases.

Only downside you could argue is there are better gains to be made actively margin trading yourself or holding alts. It's still the safest and comfiest earner.

how do you have access to poloniex and shit if you need to survive on $1000 a year?

the real downside, though, is that polo is choking up 1/10th of its withdrawals and may very well be the next exchange to get hacked
and then u lost everything

Goldman Sachs Chief Analyst predicts BTC to drop down a bit under 1900 soon and then jump up to 3100 with the potential to hit 3900. May want to short the rest of your btc to help with earning gains.

polo restricts withdrawals because theyre lending out your deposits for you, so they need to have a predictable outflow with upper limits to prevent them simply not having the money available when you want to withdraw.

hacking isnt the only thing id be worried about with poloniex.

thanks, famalam

Ya but he is also a faggot that bankrupted a fucking bank

Internet here costs $10/month. When you live in your parents' apartment and barely see them, all you need is food.

lol.. i got everything back after only 4 hrs and only made ~250 sats

i guess they can give you back your BTC whenever they're done with it

0.1% per day is 1.001^365 -1 = 44% per year actually