Bitcoin is building resistance at $2600! That's remarkable given all the FUD that have been thrown at the fork in...

Bitcoin is building resistance at $2600! That's remarkable given all the FUD that have been thrown at the fork in August. Bitcoin will likely moon again once summer sluggishness is over!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/07/cramer-says-its-possible-bitcoin-could-reach-1-million-one-day.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice sources and data op

Newsflash Grandpa Russia is converting their entire currency to bitcoin

JIm Cramer from CNBC said it is going to $1,000,000 so it must be.

cnbc.com/2017/06/07/cramer-says-its-possible-bitcoin-could-reach-1-million-one-day.html

Or the opposite - you are buying bags 3 weeks before the shit show. Shit like you've never seen shit.

>market cap of bitcoin will be worth as much as the US stock market
do people even do basic math before they spout off this $1,000,000 bitcoin nonsense?

Wish i had a little btc...

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Just look at the price charts!

It looks like it's ready to begin another major dump cycle. What are you talking about.

Jim Cramer is like the king of the normies. Also, CNBC is a reputable source. So many others are also saying Bitcoin is gonna double again and again and again within our lifetimes.

>butt muh bags were ffff-first
>missed making bank
>can't see anything past outdated value transfer
>hasn't read rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk
>gonna buy 7 year old tech
>trying to avoid (((banks))) and (((gov)))
>buy IOTA & XRP or will miss retirement

again, for bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the market cap would have to be $21,000,000,000,000

that's as much as the entire US stock market cap

Mass media wants your money.
There are 2 ways of life -
1) you take
2) you give
Grow up soon. Bet he has made money off of you before. Don't be salty, beat the 5% a year guy. Easy user.

sent
can i get reimbursed 5$ for the fee?

and?

if the markets want BTC to be worth one million then it's going to be that way

do you think the markets are going to look at bitcoin, something with still relatively few practical uses, and say "yeah this is worth as much as every company in america that produces a product and makes a profit combined"

lolno

people were saying the same things 5 years ago and look where we are now

Bitcoin oldfags remember the last time every retard was shouting "moon!": We entered a two year bear market and countless last rites were given to Bitcoin.

Im not saying the past is guaranteed to repeat, but at least we'll weed out the cucks who can't hack it with weak hands

Also some friendly advice to you summerfags: ignore altcoins, you'll only lose money with them. Your blockfolio threads are cute but us oldfags just cringe.

>look where we are now
Right now, bitcoin isn't worth more than every publicly-traded company in the US

It's not even worth more than a large tech company.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a nocoiner, but people who are still expecting 1000x gains from bitcoin are going to be sorely disappointed.

$1,000,000 bitcoin is gonna happen. Screen cap dis.

I'm in alts just so I can accumulate more BTC with my limited fiat. If I can hit the mythical 21 BTC (unless what I'm in is mooning with no stop in sight) I think I'd be fine with just holding for the next 5 years

XRP can go 1000% and so can IOTA. Not even shilling.

no, you're just being an idiot, lol.

>He missed the steady incremental 1% daily gainz over the past week.

No, I'm a realist. Unrealistic expectations leads to premeditated resentments. If you think btc goes 1000% anytime soon, you'll be an angry late fag. Look whats being accumulated. Btc, like what you wish, are so centralized in terms of holders %, it's already obsolete. It's suicidal to think that's the future. Premium bow and to the floor in a few weeks.