Tfw you snort 70mg of adderall and spend 10 hours selecting the perfect coin to short

>tfw you snort 70mg of adderall and spend 10 hours selecting the perfect coin to short

I found it

tell me wizard

Its XMR but in 45 minutes

Op delivers

JUST GO LONG ON XRP

XRP IS FINALLY HERE

YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ok sorry I let it out, I'm a fucking bag holder (only a 200 sat wide bag), don't buy this shit coin it's going to get dumped as soon as it tries to go up.

but opie if anything monero is highly undervalued compared to all these asic-coins and has been on a war path for longer than this boom

are you sure this is safe

Yes, in 20 minutes, it will drop
Ive had a vision like this before

lol

you know what, he is right. this coin went up over 10% today. I'm holding onto 11 of them. I just sold an am opening a short position. I think people are just pumping it right now. it's the only positive coin on the margin trading in poloniex for no good reason today.

huh?

we've already seen ltc, dash go up 20%, what kind of shitty logic is it to short at 10% when those two pumped for no reason too?

Be ba burn

xmr might be a short term short but id be looking at a lot of the other privacy coins for longer term shorts. ethereum might be getting privacy features next hardfork which should cause coins like zcash to get completely rekt, and with custom tokens/wallets for private ether tokens dash should finally fade away too.

probably the easiest call to make against a certain class of coin over the next year, and i didnt have to snort shit.

and dash/ltc already went down after their run up. I opened a small short of 11 coins at this position, if it goes up I am buying 22 coins at .02, 44 coins at .021, and 88 coins at .022. I doubt it will get that high but I'm probably going to come out of this situation fine. I'm using my XRP to cover this margin.

Are you in, op?

here we go bois

slight change in strategy. I'm already short 11 coins at .01948

Alright here we go boys we're in freefall lets do this

i never liked snorting adderall personally id rather just take it orally

me too but I cant take orally anymore or else I throw up

can you buy this shit online outside of the states for personal use?

i would guess adderall would be VERY expensive outside the states you're better off just trying to find amphetamine or low dosing meth

tell me or im going to beat you up nerd

i mean buying it online to ship to the states. idk how else i would try it, none of my friends are into that shit and i dont want to be the guy asking how to score drugs

Nice use to buy a script from a fellow classmate deff top 5 fav drugs

Just go tell a doctor you can't focus at work and they will literally prescribe it to you that day.

stealing your mom's catchphrases now?

good you wont regret this

Im prescribed it

ppl sell it on the darknet but it is overpriced

if you want it on a dnm just buy speed powder/paste. it's the same thing, google it. anyways come on fall

bounced pretty hard on 190, but theres been a solid top at 200 for a while now, we'll see.

BRING THIS MFER DOWN!!!

nice just bought 100k

What is wrong with you.....you keep on going around all thread and say "Nice just bought 100k"....You need jesus in your life

nice, just bought jesus!

just ignore him. he'll wear himself out eventually.

nice just bought 100k

>he thinks it's one person
nice just bought 100k

nice just bought 100k

If you listened to me youd be in the green right now

thank you kind sir

Holy shit OP was right
I need to sit down

OP actually hit the timing almost perfectly too. Witness him.

Teach me your ways senpai

>0.0

i should not have doubted OP

I knew the market was going to crash when I had hope for XRP too, god damn it.

looking forward to everyone screaming on biz for the next week, this is it, the big crash.

I made 800% and then lost most of it on margin since I recognized the bear market too late. Peace out guys.

Based OP...I am seeing it falling in Bittrex right now....how did you do it based OP?

Seems like you've got bot which sell at certain price and might also have another one which buys at the price....

OP here, never buy Ripple again. Im sorry. But you have been warned

Based OP tell us how senpai?

Its just a vision
I possess the hands

It really seems like bot is doing all your work.
Still, I take your word for that.
What would you suggest to buy/not to buy Senpai?
I still would really love to know how though

Been lurking here for long long time and hardly get to see things like what you've done.
And would definitely like how it works.

I dont use bots, its pure intuition

Im also a craps champion

There gotta be some research done or source. You can't just wake up one morning and say...oh...this will go down in about 20 mins.

this guy just made me a shitton of money

if you dont believe thats fine but thats exactly what I did

I believe you. Please use your powers for good, not evil.

Monero is severely undervalued, but that doesn't mean it will correct anytime soon
Both Ethereum and ZCash are premined, they won't fuck Monero ever
Also, ZCash isn't private since it allows people to use it in a non private way, marking anyone who uses the privacy features
Ethereum will do the same if they adopt privacy features, and it probably will be a fucking mess like every single EVM implementation and the EVM spec itself
Dash has never been private, it's just a P&D scam that brings nothing good

Regardless..thanks op.

wtf sell wall. DO NOT TRY AND BUY. IT'S NOT GOING BACK UP.

right, zcoin/dash/pivx/zcash arent all privacy coins, and theyre eventually going to get eaten by coins like monero, or privacy tokens on ethereum when they get zk-snarks. monero might also fade away with ethereum eating its share. but thats long term, nothing to short there.