Stop it

Can biz please go back to legitimate advice and analysis?

I'm tired of all the shilling and scamming.

Tell me right now what the next billion dollar idea is.

Alright, check this out. I have the perfect idea, just need some investors.

I figured out humans can achieve flight without any special equipment. It's a technique that I'm willing to sell as a teaching service. Okay here it is.

Say you have two really strong guys, right? Okay so one guy stands on top of the other guy's shoulders. They have to be REALLY strong for this to work, though, got it? And then he grabs the guy below him, and pulls him up... throwing him above his head. And while they're both in midair, the guy who has just been thrown above his head grabs the guy below him and throws him above his head like what was just done to him. And they just keep doing that.

I'm expecting this will be the future of traveling. I need about $250,000 to start, though. Any takers?

BitBay

send me $99.99 and i will tell you how to make a billion dollars.

how many ANS do you have?

I have a business idea for a tortilla chip warmer, that classic restaurant feel. Are you interested?

There's an actual idea using that concept somehow

>Can biz please go back to legitimate advice and analysis?
>Implying biz ever gave legitimate advice and analysis.

Just buy some Antshares you cuck

Buy Radium. Nobody's even heard of this shit even though it has a solid product and regular updates. 10x gains coming soon.

Start an ICO maybe you'll get 25000000

Working on that. Literally. Rn.

Need to know where to invest my cash when it is done.

Had a good laugh imagining this.

>tfw truly believed this would work as a kid
>tfw was convinced that I'd get rich when I was mature enough to build something around it

Real life sucks senpai

A method to reduce silicon waste. Boom, a billion dollars.

Decentralized sweater swapping. It's like etsy for crypto where you can buy sweaters, sell, sweaters, steak sweaters. These woolens will bypass fees and central banks and one day, end coldness, for good.

This actually would work. The guys just have to be REALLY strong

Either you're trolling or you dropped out of highschool.

Veeky Forums needs more of this

>legitimate advice and analysis
hmmm maybe not

but at least it made me laugh and isn't the usual shilling, fudding, or begging.

>newfag OP doesn't know that Veeky Forums was created as a crypto containment board to save /g/ from constant bitcoin shilling.

pic related

it's OP

no there isn't, that's perpetual motion lmao.

solve that and you save the world

> I'm tired of all the shilling and scamming.

> Tell me right now what the next billion dollar idea is.

cant have it both ways kiddo