When bitcoin enter into its third phase, the bitcoin community will stop exchanging bitcoin for fiat dollars...

When bitcoin enter into its third phase, the bitcoin community will stop exchanging bitcoin for fiat dollars, we will value the planet earth at the total number of bitcoins, and make the cheapest single purchasable unit of the cheapest element the smallest possible unit of bitcoin. Everything scales from there. The world will start pricing goods and services in bits or Satoshis. When that day comes, we will be able to buy 10,000 square foot 21th century 3D printed luxury smart homes in Africa and Asia for only 10 Satoshis or A new Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta for 5 bits. And (1) bitcoin will support A family for generations. Let's not forget the true value of bits an Satoshis. "BUY & HOLD" you've been WARNED.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackMallers/status/857357930777149440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

welp im convinced

STOP I HAVEN'T ACCUMULATED ENOUGH

I ONLY HAVE 0.23 BTC I NEED TO MAKE IT BROS

This will never happen. Rich entities like Google would accumulate too many bitcoins

So which of the 52 btc chains will people be using at that point?

And this would decrease the publicly available supply further, making this happen even sooner

Do you understand how any of this works?

>hey guys bitcoin xt hardfork is coming sell
>hey guys bitcoin classic hardfork is coming sell
>hey guys bitcoin unlimited hardfork is coming sell
>hey guys segwitx2 hardfork is coming sell

>tfw buying a house with my 21 BTC in the future

You mean buying an island, friend.

Bitcoin will not be a functional medium of exchange much past 1 million per coin. That's 1 Satoshi = 0.01 USD. At that point, Bitcoin Market Cap would be 25% of global world product (GWP)

Lmao, the dollar is never coming back.

kek you can buy house for that money now

Replace bitcoin with iota.

I don't know, but my 1.38 BTC will be in all the chains then.

>not hodling you bitcoin classic classic classic classic classic classic classic classic classic classic classic MKII

m-moon soon bros

>This will never happen. Rich entities like Google would accumulate too many bitcoins
Alright clearly you have no clue how business works.

This would be a retarded move by google spending billions in cash (with BTC prices rising all along the way) for what purpose? They will earn nothing on this BTC sitting in their wallet.

Hoarding cash does not grow your business, and with the exposure google has in all of the industries it's in, competition would smash google in all these little industries.

While they're accumulating BTC from exchanges over the course of months, competitors would be outgrowing Google and Google's stockholders would be calling for management's head for such a pants on head retarded maneuver.

>Hoarding cash does not grow your business
please tell AAPL this

maybe in detroit

these threads are retarded

just lol @ u if you think bitcoin will be worth $1,000,000 without realizing the ridiculous market cap it will have to have to get that high (21 trillion)

I can buy ALL the bitcoins

if currency is devalued to the point of zimbabwe $1,000,000 bitcoin will have less purchasing power than $100 bitcoin today

They would only be able to buy so many before investors would get pissed, plus it would be a bold move that could cause a lot of chaos if they bought a mass supply (which is good for BTC). You know these look like super volatile/high risk "investments" to actual business people right? Veeky Forums only likes them because we're delusional fucks with pipe dreams of not being NEETs anymore so we can do nothing and larp about buying platinum waifus all day.

yes it will dumbass

once we get lightningn network BTC is both ultimate store of value AND medium of exchange at the same time

twitter.com/JackMallers/status/857357930777149440

welcome to the future, maggot.

>21 trillion is a lot!! there's no way people will diversify their collapsing stocks, bonds, gold and everything else into the ultimate asset

Buy the dip.