/soul/jas collective

breached the wall into 2 sats and looking to go up. whats your ownership guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/THcbyu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I own a brain so I'm going nowhere near this scammy shit.

32 million

Nice just bought 100K

8 million. Once the 3 sat wall falls its on. We'll be on the fasttrack to 10.

At 10 its a make or break. Either it'll get dumped into oblivion, or it'll break through and be unencumbered all the way to 40.

stfu in need to 25x my $50 somehow

6m here
We need to shill this regularly. That larping whale will not deliver, so it's up to us now.

yobit chat? but there needs to be volume shifting

Oh shit nigga. Back up to 2 sats.

need more buys, i can't chat because i don't have the right amount of btc I guess

This never really got off the ground unfortunately, GMCX is the new hotness

that dropped off too

Yeah you're right. Check out USC, 1 BTC wall at 3600 sats. After that, 1 BTC between 3600 sats and 400k sats, may be able to x100 your money

Notice the buy orders. Nobody buying that shit.

On yobit people will fall into FOMO in a split second if the 24h percent change is rising, if it ever breaks 3600 sats it'll get pushed very high very quickly.
That's a big if though, the price hasn't changed in a little over 2 months, although the recent buy volume has been steadily increasing.

Yeah it's just a matter of getting buys on board at this point.

About time im early in these monthly 1 sat shitcoin moonings. Mooncoin was already 7 sats when i watched it mooned and missed the kidscoin shitshow and watched it get dumped. Will this also make it to 10 sats too?

considering how yobit hypes the fuck out of anything that moves, there's a good chance.

Guaranteed 9 sat.

10 might be the point of no return if it crashes. So just sell at 7-8 and you're good.

might put in $20 dollars, hopefully make it $200 at least as i only watched the threads and i know people made lots and those who bought it very high are fucked and make red wojaks to ree themselves not buying in 1 or 2 sat. Might as well try.

worth it. once it gets close to 3 sats it's all downhill from there.

Like I said, just be careful once it gets over the 6-7 sat area.

Those walls are thin and will fall, but its gonna be a deadstop after 9 comes down.

It'll either push through it and go to Andromeda, or fall flat on its face. Play your cards carefully user.

If this all works out, we'll make it out with a clean 3x

I'm just trying to figure out a way to spread them out instead of dumping my stack at once and scaring people away.

flashing light man.

Just put in the minimum amount constantly to get the whole screen green to gain traction, then spam the yobit chat.

SOUL IS GETTING PUMPED AS WE SPEAK, ITS HAPPENING!

>checks
>it's not happening

>trying to use yobit website
>it constantly rekts itself.

volume starting to move again, i cant still because im out of btc on there atm, anyone want to take the reigns

why not just set up a pump and dump for this coin

Not really sure how, but would love to

We need to set up a group first, and have enough capital to pull it off

usually about half the volume in btc is enough

Would love to considering it has very little resistance ahead of 3

do you have at least 1 btc

the volume is only .8 so if you have more than that we could easily buy up everything and pump the price

I bought a bit of this shit, maybe someone will pump it some day

why not us?

what's stopping Veeky Forums from forming a PND group?

Discord group for discussing /soul/ sorcery.

discord.gg/THcbyu

back up over the 2 mark and rising.

I'm in for a few million

Someone put a nice 140m support at 1sat.

That is the most Reddit image I've ever seen. Fuck that discords and fuck you newcoiners for trying to scam people.

If you think this operation is viable, your wrong. There are 7 other coins on yobit like XUP that have walls 1/5th the size of SOUL and can 2-3x with just 1 BTC.

While you're here wasting time trying to pump and operation to break a massive 3+ BTC wall to get past 2 sat, and require another 2 BTC just to get in range of the buy orders flooding in for 2 sat.

Volume and the ability to move it is paramount, you've set yourselves up for failure. I hope you do better after doing some research and learning how the system works.

>Dumped 8 million last night because whale from original thead never came.

And then I made 3x on USC.

XUP is going nowhere fast, it got pumped in and nobody wants to buy.

USC was a great buy whoever posted that @3600 sats thread.