I think Ripple will be the next big coin. All the top banks across the world are adopting it. Thoughts?

I think Ripple will be the next big coin. All the top banks across the world are adopting it. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're 2 months late. Mooned May.

Nice, just bought 100k!

They are adapting the technologies behind it but NOT the coin itself

We've had this discussion a bajillion times already.
Some anons think it has a specific use case and will do well if implemented.
Others think it'll never happen and it's not really a crypto.

You're a fucking retard

>Ripple will be the next big coin
It's literally top 3 on coinmarketcap you are fucking months late OP it already is a big coin.

That ship has sailed and a lot of us, myself included made a lot from ripple but its just a stagnating flatlining piece of shit now and will remain that way for the foreseeable future

nice, just bought 100k!

This user is right
You're a fucking retard. This point has been addressed so many times across so many platforms that you would need a serious learning disability to still think that.

Lol is this real, poor nigga

>lol screenshot me

You're a fucking retard.

Shitty FUD that's been disproved SO many times.

>he didn't read their whitepaper
>he thinks banks are going to vanish instantly
>he doesn't realize ripple USING XRP is the bridge, the easiest connection of the blockchain to the mainstream

USING XRP, the crypto, drops fees an ADDITIONAL 40%. Of fucking course banks are going to use it you fucking idiot.

ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

Look what is on their fucking website.They literally have a link for banks to buy in bulk you stupid monkey

I think they are currently proving that they are able to keep the price stable

no, they aren't.

look at XVG, RDD, half the fucking coins look exactly like XRP.

It's the most obvious fractal to exist. XRP moons within 2 weeks.

I have heard that theory. Would help with reliability for the banks. But if enough people buy in it will be hard to keep it stable

And why would it not moon again?That is why I think it is a long term play. Give it 5-10 years

It's never fucking addressed, it's ignorantly parroted, you fucking tell me in your own words why banks need to use XRP for it to succeed, and why they never will.

Big coin as in worth more than $0.25. It is amazing how well adopted it is, yet so cheap

It is most effective for transfers between countries, and banks saving 40% with faster transfers are going to ignite the fire. Most people still use banks over decentralized cryptos and it will be that way for awhile (bc Jews, globalism, banks, c'mon)

Ripple is the only crypto that is centralized somewhat - that is why banks love it. Because of the centralization it is more useful for banks than anons who prefer a decentralized source

omg you're a retard. why would they use ripple when they can just make their own network that does the exact same thing?

Stupendous, just bought 1000000k!

wont grow faster than btc until september desu

Because it's cheaper and ready to go ?

Ripple is a fucking sham you god damned imbecile faggots. God help anyone who buys in at this late stage. This was a perfect example of a buy-early-sell-to-retards coin.

Oh Em Gee
Like, oh my gawd riiight? That's soooo truuuuu?

>why would they use ripple when they can just make their own network that does the exact same thing?

You don't actually know what Ripple is for do you

what kind of fucking stupid ass question is this?

why would banks use swift when they can just make their own network that does the exact same thing?

you are too stupid to fucking exist.

Shhh... I'm still acumulating

I'm accumulating as well, so are you saying XRP is a better method for banks to transmit funds through than SWIFT?

isnt it premined

obviously manipulated

look how steady its staying

>eighty-six thousand dollars thousand dollars

as far as I understand they're trying to outswift swift.
>swift currently fighting back improving their system, maybe ripple wont be needed at all?
>read in an article that only the transaction fees would be paid in XRP and not the entire transaction, given that the fees are supposed to be minimal, doesn't seem like the banks would be buying a fuckload or XRPs to actually make it moon
is this wrong?