Get in before 3600 sat wall is gone

Get in before 3600 sat wall is gone.

Thanks for this actionable information, you have provided all the necessary details.
Also
>1 BTC is a wall

The coin is in the screen cap (USC), but I understand it wasn't clear that it's hosted on Yobit, sorry about that. As for 1 btc being a wall, relatively it is, for this coin and for most coins in yobit in general

I'm just fucking around user, if I was still a juvenile fish I might act on this but Yobit generally lacks the volume for grown fish to act.
I'm not a whale yet but I already understand why they have to stick to high volume coins.

So whats to stop me from dumping 0.7 BTC into this and then getting a minimum 50% ROI when newcoiners pump it to 5000 sat?

If you put up a bigger wall almost immediately people probably won't be interested in buying it. If you put up 10-15 smaller walls spaced out a bit it'll probably get eaten up by the FOMOers

Dump it on soul if anything

well no what I mean is putting 0.7 BTC into the coin, letting it ride up however much and then just set small sell walls as the price juts up higher and higher

There's next to nothing past the 3600 barrier. I could do it running for a while after.

Well then there's nothing stopping you, deposit some btc into yobit and you're good to go

nice. what did i just bought a 100k of?

it's mooning fucking hard now

NO BREAKS ON THIS ROCKET!

THE DEED IS DONE, SHILL IN THAT YOBIT CHAT

be weary, just saw the same thing happen on TELL. pumped up with 10/second and then the bottom dropped out. Get out when youre comfortable

i hate you shilling faggots, just write the fucking shitcoin name so we know what the fuck you're talking about

20k sats now. feels good to have gotten on this early lmao

We are going to 10x

We will be pumped to the stars, I will assist. Have hope and strong hands, for the night at least.

fucked up my buy and it auto corrected it to way more than I wanted. still made almost 100 bucks off it

i'd get out now if you guys are still holding.

Well done gentlemen, I hope you made it out.

I delivered my promise and we made it to 10x.

I hope you safely made your gains. Invest it in something safe.

XUP is next if anyone is ready and willing.

1 BTC to 2x
2 BTC to 3x
3 BTC to 6x

Only if we can get soul there too

youbit is an absolute shitshow.

I like the chaos. Keeps you on your toes. I made more with quick pumps there today than I did on bittrex the last several days.