Has any human 'race' or a nation of people gone extinct?

Has any human 'race' or a nation of people gone extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish armenians and jews did

Neanderthals

Tasmanian abos

Homo Floresiensis went extinct anywhere from 50,000 ears ago, to 12,000 years ago, depending on the dating of the known skeletal remains, or as late as the 1500s to 1800s if the stories told by the local islanders are true.

>Has any human 'race' or a nation of people gone extinct?

Indians, sumerians, egyptians, greeks and romans.
They all used to be tall blond haired blue eyed nordics.

hi jordie

Beothuks on Newfoundland
Some are still alive

Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Cananeans, Gauls, Romans, and so on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups

You cant. Genes don't disappear unless they die out. I see threads like this every single fucking day. Don't you guys get bored?

'We wuz Aryans"

Carthaginians

Then explain why they're shit now while white countries are good?

I mean...it depends

People like the Gauls don't exist anymore because their culture has been erased, but they have numerous descendants

Genetic extinction is very clear cut. If all of your people are utterly exterminated before getting the chance to pass on their DNA, then yeah you're genetically extinct.

Even native american tribes such as the Croatan live on (biologically) through their modern new england descendants.

Wouldn't you have to prove they were mostly nordic? People and countries can progress and regress over time, but it doesn't mean they were all literal aryans

dysgenics
inb4 dysgenics can only involve nordic whites

get into jared taylor, not stormfront stuff

>Then explain why they're shit now while white countries are good?

The atlantic ocean happened.

DZUNGARS
Z
U
N
G
A
R
S

white countries were formerly homogeneous, all your example are not only colored, but enriched with various admixtures.

Cumans

first explain why it used to be the other way around

The lost civilizations of the Amazon.

there were lots of hominid species

>some are still alive
they aren't pure Tasmanian aboriginals I think.

All of the native Jamaicans got killed by Spaniards.

China has done it, three times.

This, practically all the natives of the Caribbean islands were replaced by blacks

Races not cultures.

Native Americans are near extinct. What's left isn't really anything of value anyway

Aren't most of Japan's natives near extinction

True. They have become the opposite of their stereotype they're one of the most harmful groups to nature killing everything they can find to sell the meat for drugs/booze.

The jews

the inhabitants of easter island you drooling morons

>Native americans only exist in the US
quit being so retarded m8
there's plenty of latin american countries where natives make up a decent percentage of the population

no u
>The Rapa Nui are the native Polynesian inhabitants of Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean. The easternmost Polynesian culture, the Rapa Nui people currently make up 60% of Easter Island's population and have a significant portion of their population residing in mainland Chile.

Yeah. I think 2 million people still speak Aztec or something

The People of Ad went extinct. They were mini giants and had certain physical traits compared to other races.

Off the top of my head, Carthaginians and those northern Chinese people that Genghis Khan massacred right before he died

Were they those Finnish vassal peoples that were exterminated by the Hwan in the Great Sack of Minsk?

Shut up mehmet go suck erdogan cock

Found the retard

>Manchurians
>Hittites
>Dorset
>Tasmanians

WE