Christians vs Muslims

Throughout history, Muslims have been worse to other Muslims than Christians have been to Muslims.
prove me wrong.

pro tip: YOU CAN'T

is that how you compliment mudslimes?

Christians have been worse to christians than Muslims have been to christians..

Your point is retarded

How is it a compliment?

My point is that Muslims fight more wars against each other thanight Christians have ever fought against muslims.

>not retarded
>can't make a counter point

Who is the Itachi of history

Why do you hate muslims? Are you not down with the warlord mentality, pussy?

You can say that about almost any group of people.>My point is that Muslims fight more wars against each other thanight Christians have ever fought against muslims.
oh I see, you're unintelligent

Last Christian vs Christian noteable war was the religious wars, and even that wasn't even completely about religion. The Christian faith was only used to wage war in the past because the only way to justify war was by God and thus fpif the church condemned the act of war you were excommunicated, we see this with England and Henry when He named himself head of the church of England, with the hussites, with the domenicans, with Fredrick I I and the number of times heach was condemned. Christians have only faught other Christians for reasons of religion for 700 some odd yearsenal, and even that wasn't constant conflict. The crusades and reconquista as well as the attempts to retake the Balkans only lasted for 500 years. That being the bulk of Muslim and Christian conflict. Even then a Muslim fromy damascus or edessa could find better treatment in Christian controlled Constantinople or Jerusalem then they could find in Muslim controlled Cario or tripoli.

Muslims still to this day fight over who is more righteous under God, whereally Christians centuries ago abandoned this pointless bloodshed and focused on land and power.

You want to tell me Christians vs Christians are worse, go ahead and look up is is prop videos of them killing other Muslims and tell me who is worse.

Fuck yeah I'm down, I love laughing at sandniggers killing each other over who God likes better. Shit makes me laugh harder than a barrel of dead babies.

Christian wars on other Christians have beenot mostly about power, land, and wealth. Theyou just use the church to justify their problems so they don't go to hell. Rather funny concept really.

Like how the Germansystem in the first crusade massacred the Jews of the Rhineland, but claimed they were heretics so it was ay ok.

Who is the good guy that faked being bad and ended up dying for what he truly wanted to protect all along?

Probably Pope Urban II. He's been renown in history as a bad guy for promising the whole key to heaven, but in reality, he saved Christianity and died protecting the Christian faith even though he sent thousands to their graves.

Christians have been worse to other Christians than Christians were to Muslims

so there's that

>Last Christian vs Christian noteable war

idk about you but WW2 was pretty recent

>WWII was a world war
>WWII was a Christian war

Pick one.

You're confusing religious wars with wars for power and land and wealth.

Last Christian vs Christian war was the 30 years war and even that was more abouthan a hapsburg war of Domance over Europe proper.

Your point?
Muslims will always live in close proximity to each other and therefore shit on each other. You could say the same thing about many large populations

WW2 was a christian crusade against other christians and some pagans

when one christian fights another christian then its a christian vs christian war

Alcibiades
Chinese Alcibiades (i forget his name Lu Bu maybe?)

No! This is completely false, WWII was a Jewish crusade against chemical warefare. We know this from the 1939 Mt. Zionsville conversion when Ziclon B allied with Nazi Germany.

Of course we all know thexactly end result was a devastating defeat for the Jews when a counter Crusade against the Jews was launched by the Slavic Empire.