Traders getting rekt

What happened to all those crypto traders who quit their job during the bull wave?

What's it like having to sell at a loss to pay your bills?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/7000-E-Beechcraft-Rd-Wasilla-AK-99654/74521213_zpid/?utm_source=Trovit&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=campaign1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol I'm happy the volume here decreased again

Lol are all the master traders asleep already? I thought you didn't have to go to bed early because no job?

I quit my job because I had more to lose not having both hands on deck the last 2 months.

I managed to kept my portfolio slightly under its all time high, when I could have had much larger losses not microing it.

comfy desu

What's your loot add up to, papasan?

around 600k$

Awesome. Cash any of it out? Keeping some in? What's the plan?

Lmao nice larp faggot

Have fun delivering pizzas

If I was him I'd buy 600,000 of something that's a dollar, and put them all in one room. It would be like those pictures of Skyrim but in real life.
You'd want to choose the right thing though. Who would want to climb through a room full of pickles? You'd smell like pickles until you changed your clothes. You could get a bunch of rubber duckies for $1 apiece I bet. That would be alright I guess. I bet you could get a lot of ball pit balls, like enough to fill the whole house, that would be better but unoriginal. It would also probably fuck up the airflow in the house so the AC wouldn't work.

What if you cornered the market on bic lighters? There's probably more than 600,000 of them though, like if you added up all the gas stations and everything.

I will keep trading for at least a year, or until volatility disappears.

I have not bought a single item in a year besides food and rent, because I diverted literally everything in crypto.
still eating rice and beans like a poorfag.
told my gf I'm travelling nowhere for a year.

just gonna need a new computer because mine is dying out, and that's it.

next year, I'll try to find a comfy place to live and buy a house, based on my yearly performance.

I hope it works out for you.

If you're in the usa, remember the upcoming civil war will break along racial lines. You'll want to live around people who look like you.

And don't be near a city.

I am fully aware of this.
I'm western eurofag, but the nation is also a mess and will end up the same as USA.

I am evaluating options into moving to a new country that's not gonna get rekt in the next decade. World is fucked up. :(

Canada might be good. They don't have a bunch of nukes parked all over the place so there's no reason to nuke them. Moose are tasty too.

Why not Alaska?

my problem is I have not traveled much and I am reluctant to decide on a place without having checking it out first.

Eastern europe could be good too, guaranteed without muslims, and I could live there for cheap.
but even tho they are currently on an uptrend, they have none of the international companies that are capting all the international money.

The people. Seriously. Alaska's for people who can't really hack modern life, or get along with people. There's a certain kind of crazy and tough about people from Alaska, like when you see a scary old guy at a bar. If you're not like that, you don't make it out in the boonies, and the cities are filled with tweakers and natives. The natives are utter shit, drunk all the time and hostile, worse than the worst mexicans from what I hear. You could probably find nice little pockets of normal people though. I'd visit first. I've been to Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan on a cruise, they're kind of Idaho-ish.

I was kind of thinking of those places in the middle of nowhere with the mansions that are on airstrips.

He's only got 600k my man. That'll get him one airstrip with a tent next to it..

New Zealand, dawg

I donno this looks pretty cozy.
>zillow.com/homedetails/7000-E-Beechcraft-Rd-Wasilla-AK-99654/74521213_zpid/?utm_source=Trovit&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=campaign1

Who puts a house at the end of a runway? What if the plane can't stop? Also, that's pretty much the crazy guy kind of place. If your plane breaks you're fucked. Medical emergency, you're double fucked. The trouble with most of Alaska is you can only get there by boat or plane.

hahahaha, house made out of wood. It's like you Americans actually want your house to get rekt by tornados, hurricanes, woodworm and fires. When will you learn?
Obviously overpriced 325K

Ok, never mind I could totally drive there from my house, it's like 2300 miles though.

It's Alaska, no tornados lmao

>stumble into massive cryptobullmarket
>make YUGE gains
>realize youre a trading genius
>quit your job to become full time crypto trader
>bull market ends
>lose all your money
>be broke and out of job

lol you be saying some biz retards were dumb enough to do this?

Yes one guy even posted a screenshot of the email to his boss.

Tallis in whalepool2.0 literally did this
he was on cryptowat.ch at work and the women he worked with were giving him shit about it
so he quit his job
he doesn't even buy and hold he yolo fomo scalps the volatility
no stop losses
no discipline
goes all-in every time

Damn I used to think there would be a civil war when I was 15 lmao. Now I figure people are to far gone for all that shit.

I remember that pleb a month / month and a half ago.

>spaghetti fueled resignation letter
>"i'm making unstoppable gains!"
>literally biggest bull market for crypto since ever and any pump and dump coin was going to pluto
>ends
>dum-dums back to their 9-5

Unless he octupled his investments since the last two weeks he's done.

Sounds like a shit life, good luck

Can that rig play Crysis?

>Bills
Yeah, how in the world am I going to pay the whole 250€/month it costs me to live without liquidating my crypto gains? Oh, woe is me.
Pro-tip: be frugal and debtless and you can avoid working a single day of you life.

>constant stress due to high market volatility
>spending all day in front of a computer for research and analysis
>all your money might go poof any given day

yeah I think I prefer my cushy job and playing with cryptos on the side user

I'm more happy about miners getting rekt.
Fuck those normalfags.