Question from a newcunt

How much /pol/ influence is here on this bored?

Pic unrelated.

Too much.

meta posters leave, this is an on topic board.

too much.

Veeky Forums is a French Catholic board

/pol/ and reddit get out

/pol/s been pretty thoroughly btfo from this board

we C L A S S C O N C I O U S now

Unironic /pol/lacks are pretty much gone. Only baiters and shitposters remain.

>yfw when you're getting your hasbara bagel stuffed with drek but you can't beat it cause it's actual history so you run to make a metathread about a strawman but no one cares because the facts were presented honestly with citations given and you're just a whiny bitch who couldn't subvert his way out of a paper bag

Pretender please go.

Good. I was worried this board was just /pol/ racism but with historical influences.

>class
M A T E R I A L I S M
I
N
D
S
E
T

That depends. If you consider /pol/ posters to be posters who think ancient Romans were Nordic, then not much. If you think right wing and traditionalist thought is exclusive to your idea of /pol/, you should leave.

None. Containment board is not relevant

I'm more right wing than the average person, but I'm not retarded and childish about it like /pol/ is

Racism is a label you usually put on whoever you disagree with. It cannot be a phenomenon on its own.

No, racism is a label I put on people who are racist. lol

They usually start threads about why Europe and China had advanced civilizations vs Afrca's lack of development and the ones about Rhodesia and shit but other than that it's a generally higher than normal /pol/ concentration here than other boards
Just tell them to fuck off back to their containment board and don't reply after

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist, you're just worried about having to converse with one because they threaten your worldview. You just like to label people as racists so you never have to challenge your beliefs like a good little brainwashed child.

How do you know user hasn't conversed with them?

Why is that considered a viable debating tactic to shut people down? Is this the new witch hunt/McCarthyism?

Racist is a meaningless insult, basically buzzword similar to what they put in TV commercials.

If you truely understand History then you know there is no true racism only Humans being Humans, because Humans are Humans.

Read up on why some of the biggest wars were fought and why people die everyday, youll understand what I mean.

Ethnocentrism does not equal racism.
It's a descriptive term, it does not need to be an insult unless you make it one. I can call you a bitch but if you take no insult in it, it's not an insult, just a word.