Daily reminder that if you are active in a pump group you will be investigated under US law and WILL be prosecuted

daily reminder that if you are active in a pump group you will be investigated under US law and WILL be prosecuted.

If you see a pump group advertise on here, do the right thing and report them here:

sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

Try and argue this all you want, but pump groups are illegal and you will be prosecuted :^)

Delet this

What is a pump group?

Your mother

I don't live in burgerland and pump groups don't allow messages

Good. You here that pajeets? I will personally start reporting all these shit coin threads. See how you like it when Tyrone and Bubba run a pump and dump on your asshole in prison.

t. butthurt nocoiner

Don't. All you will achieve is pushing for stricter regulations and then you cry again about the next anti-money-laundering bill where you need to declare all your coin holdings

Can someone explain why market manipulation is illegal? I dont understand why it is.

Because you're being tricked into investing into worthless shit; it's a scam

But why is that illegal? If im a retard eith my money dont i deserve what i get?

I dont see OP complaining about being scammed by the capitalist ponzi scheme. But then again, cucks love wagecucking.

No. A big part of the government's role is to protect its people.
You are not allowed to shit in a bag, seal it and sell it as something else.

>the govt should protect people from their own idiocy

Now i get it. Its illegal because everyones retarded.

Unless it's to people in other countries. Like China.

You mean like the USA selling that piece of shit F35 JSF Aircraft for ungodly sums of money to any country stupid enough to buy it? America shits in bags and sells it to the world every fucking day

Yes, basically. They try to avoid the superior people taking from the less gifted... or that's how they sell it to us. Might just be the governments shit in a bag and actually they just don't want anyone to steal their scam business

when you make it illegal for everybody else to signifigantly manipulate the market, then you become the only ones who can.

True. And I believe that happens. However this law cannot only be found in the stock markets and probably is a quite important one.
It is kinda equal to spreading lies about your business competitors and misleading people with false advertisement.
But OP overreacts. This crypto thing is so volatile and fund because noone gives a fuck atm. It won't be like that forever so stop accelerating implementation of regulations by complaining to the state.
Because then also shilling and FUD will be illegal and we can't tell people anymore to buy bitbean

fun* not fund

Lmao, you us gubmintcucks cant do shit in russia

Crypto was created to beat regulation. want to explain how any government can regulate crypto?

Look into the US bill that was proposed a couple of weeks ago. Regulations include declaring crypto wealth, seeing exchanges as financial institutions, etc.
It IS already regulated. You will have a hard time buying and selling cryptos in most countries without ID verification.

Don't be fooled with a libertarian thought. The government could should this whole space down any time. They only need to declare it illegal.
-exchanges would only be possible as shady .onion sites
-scams everywhere
-people get scared out
-money leaves the market, most currencies becoming worthless
-monero etc. survive as a niche for drugs and weapons
-the end of crypto

Congrats on the best FUD ever

lol, government crackdown isnt even possible. how would they ever prove you own anything? how would they ever control all p2p transactions?
people getting scared out just makes a better entry point, as the govts of the world cant keep going the way they have been forever without some serious consequences. I've already got btc without going through a rigorous background check/id verification, and nobody stopped me. I dont see how regulation can ever be made against any cryptocurrency that wasnt made to be regulated.

Only if you are American retard

Watch out chancoin pumps

>under US law

why would i give a fuck about burger law??

jenkem market is a booming

I'll pump and dump ur mom

Did you even read his message tard? You can transact how many digits you want, wouldn't change
that they are literally useless if they don't have any sort of backing by any serious monetary instiution.
If governments declare that crypto is illegal then all faith in crypto just vanishes, it's useless.

Exactly.
Plus how would you even go about buying crypto if it is illegal? Making a SEPA transfer to a bank account of some darkweb market place? I think your bank might have an issue with that...

But-but-bbbb-ut crypto isn't regulated by anything and anyone. ;_;
It's fair game. Everything is fair game in crypto.
Quit trolling me, OP. Reeeeeessreeeechh.