When is this fucking Bear market going to finish

When is this fucking Bear market going to finish.

I'm getting scared but still hodling strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7 months

hopefully not for awhile. You should be accumulating now instead of bitching about it.

nigga are u crazy?

Why are you holding? You should have sold weeks ago. The bubble popped boyo, everythings dropping to what it's really worth. Which is basically nothing.

Or you if you hold for another 3-5 years maybe you'll break even

I sincerely hope you're joking.

>You should be accumulating now instead of bitching about it.

Yeah i'm accumulating AirCoin and Kurrent at the moment.

DO you have any idea what is really happening in the current market or just heard someone talking about it and bam now you know the truth?

Did you morons really think this shit would last? The tech is what's important and none of you own any stock in it. The market cap wont go anywhere near a trillion. Sell now, not even joking.

Fuck off.

>Yeah i'm accumulating AirCoin and Kurrent at the moment.
Don't even try to explain whatever garbage that is. You need to be in Bitcoin or fiat only at this point.

>chains can't run without miners
>stop incentivizing miners with coins
>miners stop mining
>"coins aren't stock in the company"

You're right, they're actually worth something to both parties unlike stock.

>dont explain what that garbage is
>buy bitcoin

You can calculate the prices by looking at the hashrate, it represents the costs of generating a coin, btc is above 60% of its value litecoin is at 830% above its value right now.

Let me explain:

Here is the Litecoin Hasrate:
bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

7,973 GH/s right now and price is 46$

At MAR 21 it was 2,549 GH/s at 4$

So the cost of generating a coin increased ~3.16x but the value increased ~11.5x . The miners only mine when they earn money so at 4$ they already made money, now at 46$ they are getting fucking rich so they sell everything and the price drops.

Pow isn't the only way to have vslidate transactions or the network. Citibank is already working with a compsny called chain i believe. Jp morgan has their own blockchain on github already. Meanwhile eth can't even handle people buying into icos.

Lol at open source tech that doesn't even work being worth 30 billion. At least you got the expensive bags ;)

Eth isn't even the original chain, vitalik completely overode the voting system and hardforked, yet eth is decentrilized?

this:

This. If large companies want to use a blockchain aren't going to piggyback on anything open source. They will make their own and not attach some shitty coin to it.

Hurr

Check your blockfolio ;)

I guess it would be in their interest to keep mining with the current price, so if they are a bit smart they would not sell in a way to cause a price drop.

Who gives a fuck. I am here to make money and end the banks death grip. If you didnt think there was going to be major turbulence trying to disrupt the banking system then you got into the wrong hobby. Faggots shouldnt try and HODL crypto is to CIS for you

you have no idea how mining works. I worked as a miner, the most profitable thing to do is to mine the current highest priced shitcoin and drop it instantly on the market. Mining some coin and wait until it hits ath is not profitable.

There are mining pools who look up the highest priced coin and direct you miner to it, then automatically sells it for btc. Most people do this.

blockchain =/= cryptocurrency

He never zooms out on his blockfolio ;)

Whales really want that sweet cheap eth.

Yeah, something like that.
Might be longer, depends on chinks.