"Most participants viewed the recent softness in these price data as largely reflecting idiosyncratic factors...however...

>"Most participants viewed the recent softness in these price data as largely reflecting idiosyncratic factors...however, several participants expressed concern that progress...might have slowed and that the recent softness in inflation might persist," the Fed said in the minutes.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-minutes-idUSKBN19Q2KD

I'm not trying to be cute here, but what do they mean by this?

this is some greenspan-tier shit

its like an encrypted FUD

might be good might not better keep printing more money

>there's no inflation

Well the gist I'm getting is that the 2 out of supposedly 3 interest rate hikes happening are due to the Fed's """""CONFIDENCE""""" that lower unemployment is a sign of stronger markets to come. But I can't make heads or tails out some of this shit that they're saying. I was hoping you guys would have a clue.

Translation: money is magic and even us elite bankers have no fuckin idea how to stop the trainwreck that is coming.

Buy more crypto.

either:
They want to crash the market because trump is in office and (((they))) dont like outsiders so they have to set another example
Or (unlikely) (((they))) are genuine in their belief in the cooked unemplyoment statistics and think increasing the stealth tax on people is a good idea.

Oh and I'd like to add that my fear is that the Fed is raising interest rates not because they are """CONFIDENT"""" but because they have run the numbers and realized that they simply CANNOT keep them low for much longer without a total systemic collapse. They've realized that whatever bad things will happen by raising rates before the market is ready, what happens if they keep them artificially low will be even worse, which means that one way or another we will all be eating shit very soon.

Am I wrong?

I'm pretty sure they're raising the rates so that they can scoop up all the wealth they can before whatever is going to happen does.
If all the money they print goes into their pockets, then whatever happens after the crash they'll have more capital to start with.

>before whatever is going to happen does

How the fuck do we not know what or when the problem will happen? Hasn't the shit hit the fan enough times for us to better predict and/or avoid such things yet?

buy rai stones my niggas

well, we can speculate but nobody knows what the trigger will be. The stock market is inflated. The real estate market is inflated. Credit card debt is at an ath. Student load debt is undefaultable and is only growing. People are getting meme degrees they cant use to pay off their loans. Quantitive easing made the USD worthless, but its still being kept up because there's no pressing reason to switch to a new reserve currency. These are all going to blow at some point, but no-body knows what the needle that does it will be.

Greenspan
Bernanke
Yellen
(((Who's next?)))

Goodness!

interest rates are going NOWHERE, it's all kabuki theatre. Fed can't raise and knows it because 'Muricah would implode. So Yellen will keep talking about raising rates and good employment numbers even though rates will not ever be raised materially and employment numbers (like inflation numbers) are a manipulated sham

The only legit pump group:

interstellarpump

I wanted to believe that given how vague the Fed's statements were maybe I was missing something, but I guess not. Thanks guys. I'm gonna go buy a bunch of a graphics cards before they double in price again.

Weird shittalk going on. The Chairman of the Fed here in Oztraya recently urged Australian workers, en masse, to push for pay-rises

They can keep raising rates 25 base points
Because its still negative vs real living costs
Everyone is still losing wealth each month, simply by having money.

I've got gold and silver and crypto. Crash this crapwagon, ya old bitch. I dare ya.

Translation: stock crash incoming.
Do not know how this will affect crypto. It probably will fall like everything else and then bounce back up like crazy.

(((They))) know perfectly well what they are doing. If it has to fall at some point, why not drop it on Trump's head?