Attention Veeky Forums: This Silver Manipulation must stop

It's time to set aside all your meme dreams with cryptocoins and get in to the real fight. Now that normies have infested Bitcoin it is time to let it go on autopilot. You will never get back your economy until you release Silver from it's chains. Silver is the antibiotic to Central Banker domination of the financial world. THEY MANIPULATE IT WITH THEIR BOTS AND THE BIGGEST PAPER TRADING SCHEME OF THEM ALL.

Are you up for the challenge Veeky Forums or are you too busy with muh gainz?

Other urls found in this thread:

comparesilverprices.com/
reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-settlement-silver-idUSKBN12H2HB
usdebtclock.org/
google.com/#q=deutsche bank stock
silverinstitute.org/site/silver-in-industry/
news.coinupdate.com/silver-bullion-coins-from-around-the-world-1627/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice, just bought 100k

saw the flash crash huh? funny how lightning strikes the precious metals twice in a couple weeks

he's right guys. silver can cure almost every illness.

Ha! Got 'em.

Yes, there is a big barrier aimed towards blocking free flow of money into silver. But worry not, the fight into precious metals will be expanded once cryptos enter "normiespace". Once cryptos have that traction, they will be used to buy metals, bypassing the fiat blockade.

I have already ordered some succubus 2oz coins, admittedly i havent paid with cryptos. But soon!

>muh silver
>not buying wheat
enjoy being poor

drought's that bad?

Just look at the one month chart.

Notice the volume that started to crawl in at the end of 2015.

That is called buying the dip.

These flash crashes are the manipulators desperately trying to suppress the price.

The flash crash happened earlier occurred during a low-liquidity time for trading, it was done deliberately, and silver jumped back up immediately. The fact that this has happened twice now to gold/silver makes me think that it is most likely deliberate manipulation. I'm not sure why though. I don't think it's anything sinister, just the usual big player/algo making a quick buck with volatility bullshit.

What is the best way to invest in silver?

I have $450k in silver, just waiting lel.

Take a look this Central Bank traders chat session back in 2011. Sounds like a damn crypto troll box. We know how that game is run.

IMO it is anything but making a quick buck. They need that low price so that the public thinks it is worthless. Unfortunately, People are starting to realize it's not worthless and that it is money.

Take a look at the physical spot:
comparesilverprices.com/

The Central Banking manipulators can't move it like that paper price. Soon you will see a big decoupling of these two once the manipulation is transparent as possible.

Buy the physical only.

The ETF game is a scam trying to keep you away from the real thing. Central Banks have a printing press in their pocket and can hft algo any trader to death. Not a task for shallow pockets.

There are a few sites that accept crypto for silver:

jmbullion.com
amagimetals.com
providentmetals.com

I admit I need to take a look further into the disparity between paper and physical prices. I would've doubted any manipulation, up until now. It does happen, I can no longer deny that. But who, and for what, I can't call for sure.

Let me help you with the "who":
reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-settlement-silver-idUSKBN12H2HB

As for the "what":
usdebtclock.org/

And this is what happens when you are caught rigging:
google.com/#q=deutsche bank stock

that reuters article certainly is interesting, it seems there is more to this than I initially thought

The price of silver is artificially low - you can trust me, I sell silver. You'd be a fool not to buy and save silver, so please buy this silver from me... and save it. Silver is actually worth 10,000 times what you can buy it for today, so please buy this silver from me for 1/10,000 of its actual value.

>denies the industrial uses
silverinstitute.org/site/silver-in-industry/

>denies governments around the world minting coin since the 80's by their own laws

news.coinupdate.com/silver-bullion-coins-from-around-the-world-1627/

Was thinking of using usd, but thank you user, very informative.

Convincing people that silver is actually worth 50x what they're paying - would there be a better way to sell it?

silver is (((their))) achilles heel.

Besides the fact that it has been used as money for thousands of years? Besides the fact that it has value because it has industrial uses? Besides the fact that major governments around the world are making it for citizens? Besides the fact that Central Bankers have been caught red handed manipulating it because they are dying a slow miserable death? Besides the fact that Silver is the original moon coin?

This is gonna get exhausting...