Foreign people hated throughout the centuries

>foreign people hated throughout the centuries
>wanderers scattered throughout Europe
>slaughtered during holocaust as well

Why didn't Roma people get their own state like the Jews did? Pls no /pol/ answers

There is no real ancestral state. They're just Indians and Pakis who got lost in Europe.

They shit on the state and answer to no one.

Because they're worthless and undeserving of a state. Jews have scientists, artists, lots of great people. What do gypsies have? Nothing but thieves and murderers.

Gypsies have Charlie Chaplin.

But there had to be at least a discussion about it after WWII. They couldn't just give Izrael to Jews and ignore the gypsy problem

but they did.

there's a saying i once heard
>anybody who speaks fondly of gypsies has never met one

I've met some lovely gypsies. Settled gypsies. The problem is that the gypsy way of life is stupid, untenable, and utterly incompatible with any kind of conventional government.

Not a single gypsy cared about getting their own state. They were bloody nomadic scoundrels, they couldn't run a state. As always it comes down to who has the numbers, the will, the money and the influence.

Nobody gave the jews Israel. They just kinda took it themselves. If you read a bit about the aftermath of WWII in Palestine, you'll notice that people were aware that allowing too many jews into Palestine would upset the local population. In fact lots of jews were not welcome in Palestine just after the war. It was with great effort, backstabbing, ingenuity and general thuggish behavior that the jews got Israel for themselves. You have to admire their tenacity in getting that land, kicking the inhabitants out and then proceeding to shit on every neighboring country in turn.

This. There are about 1 million gypsies living in the United States, which surprises most people because they're mostly so assimilated you would never know. It's the thieving, insular culture that's the problem, not the people themselves.

Honestly i wish they were given a piece of India.

They fucking deserve it.

Because they didn't earn it.

They are literal vermin and commit only crimes, beg and ruin overall everything in their host countries.

From the question I assume that you are either a burger or somebody that had never to deal with them.

Believe me, they would eat you alive like a pack of rats if they could

>They're just Indians and Pakis who got lost in Europe.
Indians actually. They're from Rajasthan.

Ahem. They're your problem now white boi.

Honestly speaking, if a group of of foreigners that just came down and caused trouble in a country as poor as ours would get lynched. Like literal Pakistan-Afghanistan blasphemy style.

Jews created the Zionist movement in the 1800s. There were Jewish settlers moving to Palestines way before ww2. Hell, the majority of Israel's first citizens were Jews who moved to the Levant before ww2 or were born there.

Gypsies didn't even have a common ethnic identity or international organization, let alone a movement to create their own state.

Unlce Adolf war right!

Burn 'em ALL!

1. They don't have a near mythical ancient homeland.
2. They don't have the political leverage.
3. The only way they could ever get anything would be if someone who had never met a gypsy decided to pity the poor homeless beggars who totally arn't doing organized begging for some bulgarian mafioso

They live on leeching on another culture. If they got their own state, who would they leech of?

>It was with great effort, backstabbing, ingenuity and general thuggish behavior that the jews got Israel for themselves.
This. The history of the establishment of Israel is really interesting. I can't see the gypsies organising themselves and pulling all this shit.

> gypsies
> state
You don't know them at all, do you?

We had this thread a few days ago.
My anecdotal experience is that in my liberal, bleeding-heart household that I grew up in, somehow everybody still hated the gypsies.
I found this to be silly and hateful. Then I visited Italy and France.

Gyppos are unequivocal scum, and anybody who says otherwise has never met one.

Yeah everybody agree on that, even the most hardcore sjw know that gypsies are scum.Thieves,leeches, and whores the all bunch of them

They're nomadic.

Because anyone who likes gypsies will have his organs stolen by them
Gypsies is what happens when john 'muh mongols' green buys an iPhone

If they had their own state then they'd have to pay their own bloody taxes

>irish gypsies

Met some ethnic gypsies, and they're ok. The gypsy culture on the other hand is fucking stupid.

Tots different in every way except for the nomadic culture. People need to stop comparing Irish men who were kicked off their farms 150 years to gypsies who have been roving central Europe and the balkans for a millennia.

They're both a fucking nightmare to have anywhere near you

kek just imagine a gipsy national state
most african countries would look like Switzerland in comparision

They did.

It's called Romania.

The clue is in the name.

>gypsies are Romanians
The fuck are you on, vlad did to the Turks what the Romanians did for years to the gypsies

vlad did jack shit though, stefan or mihail was far more capeable than that failed fuck

he is overrated due to vampire meme

amerifat who lived in bongland for a few years here. everyone i met from britan or europe, no what matter their politics on race, immigration, socalism ect fucking hated gypsies with a passion.

Actual bong
The council pays demolition companies extra so they finish quickly so the gypsies can't steal stuff. Also they somehow got their caravans through tank traps and thorn bushes so they're right next to the rubbish tip.