Can somebody actually tell me what the actual reason is for this latest crash or the general downtrend we have seen for...

Can somebody actually tell me what the actual reason is for this latest crash or the general downtrend we have seen for the past month or so? Is it just the market trying to get even after crypto mooned too fast in april/may? How long can we expect this trend to go on before there's a real turn, not just a meme couple of days of green and then back to this bullshit. I'm still holding all my shit, but this is fucking depressing dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/startup-grind/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>crash

literally 7 months

Prepare for the big crash of 2017, i'll be scooping your cheap btc/eth/shitcoins so dont worry.

SELL SELL SELL

Nice brought about somewhere around 100key

Who dat?

Nice, just sold 100 carrots

fucking whales. This morning dip happened because some fucking idiots started to flll the Polo sell order book with lines of 15-20 btc at regular intervals.
I sincerely hope those fucks make a mistake and lose everything.

why do bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin go up and down in price together?

its all part of the scam

It doesn't really. Litecoin has gone up while eth and btc have gone down since a month ago.

medium.com/startup-grind/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36

This is only beginning. Ethereum's price is a house of cards, it's all falling down, and it will drag even the non-scam altcoins with it as investors lose confidence in this space.

Jobs report came out today, causing the stock markets to surge.

Also it was the end of the quarter.

That's literally the only reason for this dip you morons.

>BTC, the crypto all others are measured against raise 300% in 2 months
>it is undergoing a natural correction that can be seen time after time in it's price history
>newfags still don't understand this

Nice, just bought 100k!

Is that it boys? did we just graze the bottom?
it stopped tumbling.
are we going to the moon?

Forget you ever saw that.

Just fluctuation. A cooling off. No real fundamental change in crypto- you had a massive ramp taking Btc from 1000 to 3000 in a matter of months. When the market moves rapidly up you'll have speculators jumping in with a fomo. As it goes up, speculators cash out for a quick buck until it stops, then dips a little, causing more speculators to get antsy and sell and the price dips. Price has pretty much consolidated.

I'd expect news of segwit2x's formal signaling and success to drive markets through August 1st and a little beyond. May see a lot of volatility right around then, but after that, falling fees from a successful fork should drive growth skyward.

just 3 months ago late fags were complaining because BTC was too high to buy into now.
Smash cut to: BTC and many ALTS doing moon missions.
Needle scratch: now every thing is on sale yet again and /newbiz/ gets spazz hands
Crypto has been declared dead hundreds of times.
weather the storm.

She frequents /pol/

but who dat tho

She likes the big black cock. if you're black she will fuck your brains out

Crypto is done. We just experienced the last big boom. Once the normalfags catch on to any market, they ruin it beyond recovery.

Digital currency is the future, but the most successful one, BTC, is just a beta for whatever comes after. Crypto just isn't practical.

Perfect. Who dat?

>for whatever comes after
ETH.

This man speaks the truth. Thanks for your money normalfags

it's the weekend sale. this happens most weekends.

Nice doomsaying newcoin

market has gone up since last weekend ''dip''.

everything has gone lower and lower. look at the overall marketcaps.

Accumulation before it goes parabolic again.
Also a part might be related to August 1st bitcoin uncertainty.

It's obvious manipulation. The fact that they dump at the moments with less volume says it all. They are probably also capitalizing in how a bunch of ICOs are liquidating a part of their crypto, increasing offer.

Only intelligent comment here. Complainfags are nucoiner college students who have almost lost half of their 200 dollar investment

According to my latest technical astrology the market can't decide what it wants.

This is perhaps the second quality post I saw in Veeky Forums. ICO kill ETH.

>this latest crash

This is totally normal

Markets are filled with inexperienced hodlers, experienced hodlers, and whales.

Whales dump on highs, prices move down, hodlers panic sell.

Whales buy on lows, prices move up, hodlers panic buy.

Whales and experienced hodlers then consolidate gains.

Panic sellers get rekt.

Any questions ?

ICO dumps and downward manipulation in anticipation of the BTC forks last week of july

This.

It's all about making profit due to inexperienced and fragile traders.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's a big issue holding things down right now. For all the talk of people saying aug 1 is priced in, we can't really be sure everything will go exactly as planned. I expect it will be fairly non-eventful, and then the price will shoot up once it's been demonstrated that Bitcoin can adjust itself based on need.

The other issue is the number of shitcoins and ICOs being pushed really puts a damper on FOMO once you realize how much they generally underperform and the fact that the dev team inevitably has to cash out all that currency to keep their team running.

Personally, that was the big thing holding me back from giving a shit about bitcoin in 2010. The fact that it has a hard cap told me the people running it don't really understand how currency works. Stayed out until ETH hit my radar earlier this year and I realized there was a currency that could both adjust itself with a hardfork if something unforeseen happens, and that could issue currency as necessary to meet all the reasons you want a bit of inflation in your monetary base.

Because we had a massive jump, because it's summer and because it's the weekend

Why is it always frog posters that have brain damage? There seems to be a correlation here.

So should I short eth?

*shrug* I have been. Lost a lot on the dead-cat bounce. You can't time the market. I don't trade cryptos with anything except gambling money.

>The fact that it has a hard cap told me the people running it don't really understand how currency works
yeah satoshi was a brainlet not you like you how do i upvote?

>Personally, that was the big thing holding me back from giving a shit about bitcoin in 2010. The fact that it has a hard cap told me the people running it don't really understand how currency works.
And how did that pay out for you?

>crash