Redpill me on Islam Veeky Forums. Why does it exist? What was the motivation behind it

Redpill me on Islam Veeky Forums. Why does it exist? What was the motivation behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Mishnah_Niddah.5.4?lang=bi
biblehub.com/numbers/31-18.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Redpill me
Fuck off.

It exists because God gave Muhhamed his message and told him to share it.

Conquest, that's about it everything else propaganda.

Ambitious autist decides to make his region better by larping as a warrior jesus (another famous larper) and then after conquering some shit and fucking some bitches he dies and then his followers (who are even more autistic) all start acting like tough guys and start fighting about which descendant is the best larper (sunni/shia schism) and then they eventually to create their own separate OC each saying that god thought they were the ones who were right and decided to do more conquering as spreading their nemes as far as possible. And now 1billion people believe this shit.

>Jesus
>Larper
Even Jews today try to claim that Jesus was some kind of nationalist Rabbi.

Jews are the BEST larpers tho

Crazy sand nigger wanted to justify pedophilia and killing people but also threw in random shit like "no alcohol" to make it seem more like a legit religion.

Unironically the worst religion to grace the planet

Epileptic fever dreams lead to a retcon of Judaism and Christianity. Low production values. 3/10

how do I into jewish: part 3

This is what the post quality in Veeky Forums has fallen to?

not only post quality is garbage but there seems to be evidence that none of you have done any decent research on what you're talking about.

Pity you can't behead us huh Abdul.

>Crazy sand nigger wanted to justify pedophilia

The only school that of Islamic jurisprudence that permits child marriage is the Hanafi school.

>and killing people

Name one religion other than Jainism that doesn't justify the killing of people

*school of Islamic jurisprudence

To take a red pill on something means to come to understand an uncomfortable, shitty truth that shatters your more optimistic worldview.

I'm assuming you don't already have a good view on Islam to shatter, since you have to ask those questions.

""""Gabriel""""" aka the devil.

Daily reminder Dajjal never appears in the quran

>The only school that of Islamic jurisprudence that permits child marriage is the Hanafi school.

What a liar you are. ALL schools of Islam allow not only child marriage, but the marriage of infants. ALL schools also have no concept of an "age of consent", and in fact no concept that females can withhold consent.

A sand merchant wanted to fuck little kids and make lots of money so he made a religion

Pope wanted to take Jerusalem.

To be fair, I think the lowest they admitted they will go is a 1 year old infant.

What? For females, the marriageable age is either 9 (according to Hanafi and Jafari schools), 17 (according to Maliki school) or 15 (according to Hanbali and Shafi'i schools). Stop making shit up.

Islam is internally consistent as a totalitarian method of arranging life. It seeks to be the mono-culture and has the conquest complex to back it up.

He hardly needed to create a new religion to fuck kids given societal attitudes towards child/young adolescent marriage in the 7th Century. He could've even pulled it off while remaining a massive Jewaboo (which he undoubtedly was):

sefaria.org/Mishnah_Niddah.5.4?lang=bi

biblehub.com/numbers/31-18.htm

To perpetuate itself.
For Mohammed to have much recognition, power, and wealth.

a lot of things aren't mentioned in the quran, the quran isn't the only source

Aztec religion.

Islam is perfectly consistent with the essentials of man's primordial tradition, particularly on a metaphysical level. It also has a special character as being the "last Revelation" of this cycle of human history. The emphasis of the religion is on the unitary or nondual nature of the ultimate Reality (Allah), and the validity of his divine messengers. Also, unlike Christianity, Islam does not separate the secular and political from the sacred. All in all, when it isn't perverted by deviants it's a pretty top-tier religion.

>non-quranists
might aswell be a shia dog

Literally not true

the quran tells you to take the prophets words as a source, making valid hadiths a source.

what do you say about that?

>valid
>hadiths
The so called "6 books" were all written by filthy Persians almost 300 years after the Prophets death. While they had the decency to not be Shia dogs, I'd still follow the word of the Prophet himself as Zayd wrote it down.

The Vatican created Islam to put the Eastern Orthodox Church to an end.

It doesn't say take tyone who heard it from abdul who heard it from ibrahim who heard it from abbas who heard it from hakim who thought he heard jafar once say that he heard kumar say he heard muhammed say to fuck boipucci was a-okay.

Go "red pill" yourself on /pol/ you fucking faggot.

If you want to discuss Islam, make an interesting thread.

Everything here is just stupid conjecture, conspiracy theories and shitposting.

I don't think I've seen one source or scholarly article posted here to back up anyone's claim.

If you want to know why Islam exists and grew so rapidly then read a fucking book about it. For some reason, I don't think you will though.

I say you are wrong and, like many other stupid muslims, think the Quran is somehow incomplete without the ahadith. Which of course is pure heresy.

>And the Day when We will resurrect among every nation a witness over them from themselves. And We will bring you, [O Muhammad], as a witness over your nation. And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims. (Qur'an 16:89)
>[Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.(Qur'an 6:114)
>Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?" (Qur’an 6:50)

>like many other stupid muslims

There are fewer than 100,000 Koranists (people who think the Koran is complete without the Hadith) on the face of the Earth. If it's so obvious and clear, why are they such a tiny minority after over a thousand years of jurisprudence?

Why are there no Arians left?

>appeal to majority
Wrong.

>why are they such a tiny minority after over a thousand years of jurisprudence
The most glorious age of Islam was kickstarted by quranists. I make no apology for wanting to Make Islam Great Again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila

What do I like about Islam it what they actually practice what they preach, namely monotheism, at least orthodox Sunnis do.
Christians got themselves cornered with all that trinity bullshit just because they wanted Jesus to be God too much and now they all have to pretend it makes sense but it actually doesn't.

>Christians got themselves cornered with all that trinity bullshit just because they wanted Jesus to be God too much and now they all have to pretend it makes sense but it actually doesn't.
Implying the OT made sense until that point. You've already suspended your disbelief all the way to that point, why stop there?

Well, that's kinda my point: there are no mentions of the Trinity in the NT. So you not only have you to suspend disbelief about the text but to read from it something that isn't there, producing logically inconsistent believe system. I mean, Islam is bullshit too, but at least it has internal logical consistency once you assume the base tenets.

Well it's how early christfags tried to explain the manner in which God was interacting with the world. Through himself as an eternal & transcendent creator; through his son as temporal reformer and through the holy spirit as an immanent force binding all.

It's just quality aetiological fanfiction. Doesn't really need to be logical.

> Doesn't really need to be logical.
That's the problem here, they were quite desperate to make it look logical. I'm pretty sure it all started with some guy in Johan community convincing the others Jesus was not only the Messiah but also God himself, without thinking all the consequences out, and then they spent the next 500 years trying to square the circle with Greek philosophy and regular schisms.

There are some verses in the gospel which do provide the foundations of the trinity meme to be fair.

>"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19)

This one being the chief. However I think most were concerned about marrying greek philosophy with christianity to prove the evidence of God itself through reason alone, like Aquinas' Five Ways formula.

This line is considered to be a later insertion by many scholars, and even if it isn't, it's still not a clear declaration of the nature of the godhood we would expect to get from the holy text, just some non-binding remark.
> However I think most were concerned about marrying greek philosophy with christianity to prove the evidence of God itself through reason alone
This is true for medieval Christian philosophy, the early church fathers were more concerned about using philosophy to strengthen their theological (mostly Christological) arguments against the ones they deemed heretical.

Not well versed enough into the early fathers to argue with you about it. I just mostly know it was a shitshow until the council of nicaea where all the ancient bishops came together to agree on their top10 favorite christian memes.

>being racist and acting like you know Islam
We aren't Christians - Stop trying to emulate /int/

Excellent post

>We aren't Christians
No that would mean we would be Shia's.

>All in all, when it isn't perverted by deviants it's a pretty top-tier religion
So never? How tragic.
Similar to commies, it was never truly applied :)

I try to come to this board to get educated in random historical things to learn something new everyday and I must say I am surprised how easy it is to tell educated posts from uneducated ones.
Hope the board quality improves.

Do you feel qualified to tell educated posts from uneducated posts? What are your sources?

You'll notice that all board quality drops between 3 and 10 pm EST on weekdays and is generally lower quality overall on the weekends. I'll let you guess why that is.

Probably because you hold a xenophobic bias against some nationality.
Not sure about the weekend thing. Could be you hate people who work or study on weekdays too?

the what valid means faggot, if it's from multiple sources than it's labeled invalid.

the books were validated by many Arab scholars and Imams like Ahmad ibn Hanbal
if that makes you feel better.

the quran don't detail into matters and that's why hadith exists. if the quran had an answer for every situation it wouldn't be around 600 pages, how can the quran possible detail every small thing like men wearing gold and silk? it's impossible.

these ayats you mentioned mean the fundamentals of islam, the basic harams and halals are detailed perfectly in the quran.

>Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred, Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination, It is not but a revelation revealed.

>And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

>But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muhammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.

I think arabs and semites got too smart for polytheism and there were probably other contestants to explain how the universe works and how to live right, but Muhammed just offered the most convincing one. Monotheism makes way more sense on a really basic level than polytheism, and the jews were already doing it, but they were weird and exclusive. Islam probably was just the monotheistic doctrine most compatible with the pre-existing cultures of where it took root.

Yeah, but so is whatever you like, fag.

Islam was made by Aisha when she made a contract with the Incubators to become a Magical Girl, wishing for "a religion that connects God with man." Muhammad then suddenly came into existence.

You are uneducated.

Praying 5 times a day doesn't get mentioned anywhere in the Quran and that's just 1 example