Why are you not investing in Patientory?

Why are you not investing in Patientory?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's a nigger idea.

because nigger is still a meme that hasn't bottomed out yet

>token dependent on another coins chain
I want this meme to die already.

your picture is my reason

not only the CEO is a nigger woman, but she has a degree in AFRICAN STUDIES
this is the niggest thing i've ever seen

Man she qualifies as fap material.

>woman
>nig
pick your reason

Everyone here has like 5$ and blames others for their shitty life.

African studies teach you how to be poor, violent and stupid.

pic related

>picrelated.pcx
ahahahahahaha

Why is everyone so racist? Who cares if she's black, she probably has a higher IQ than you? Bet you basement dwelling NEETs couldn't come up with nearly anything as intelligent.
I can't wait till patientory explodes and she wins a nobel peace prize. I hate Veeky Forums racists, never discount someone because they got an African studies degree, it's disgusting. They are a poor society and need help, if anything it has taught her compassion which will further strengthen her business venture.

Another token already has a better implementation with a broader scope

I won't mention it here. Biz doesn't deserve it

this is OK bait, we used to have better but with the quality of posters these days you take what you can get

I'm legitimately not baiting, fuck off.

then kys faggot

It can not have an IQ greater than mine for two reasons:
1) She is a woman.
2) She is black.

lol nigger Merkel

I'd like to feel those big lips slobbering my cock and balls

Because healthcoin.com/ is working with ConsenSys

>you didn't hear that from me

BUY THIS BITCH A NEW WEAVE

Nigger woman with a degree in nigger studies wants to improve the health system? Hell no
The idea by itself is goddamn stupid, not everything needs to be decentralized and it will never be adopted, like 'kek we lost his private key we cant access his health history well guess he is dead'

Cuz its a fucking SCAM YOU NUMB DIGGER

>female
>nigger
>tokens are completely useless

gg

It's an ICO

Do the exact opposite of whatever Veeky Forums tells you to do... which tells me i should buy ptoy.

have fun

>that hair

Kek

Remember this moment in 1 year... ive been trading since 2013... this coin will be worth multiple times what it is right now. Just wait. Or choose something else based on her gender and race which is fucking retarded.

lol this white knight retard
pls biz get flags like pol
I guarantee this piece of shit is from a cuck country who values stupidity over common sense.
"I-I'll hold this coin c-cause it'll be worth...billions one day! YOU'LL SEE! you all just can't deal with a strong independent black woman cause you all have the racism and gender hate"
lol fuck off you faggot you fucking born loser piece of shit Jesus Christ. I, not trolling, hope you die.

I don't even think this was bait because you use the faggoty question mark after a statement affectation. You're probably a piece of shit

Muh fuggin bixnood coin

>Why are you not investing in Patientory?

Because it's a genuinely shit idea to encrypt your medical data and have it locked behind a password that if you don't tell your closest friends and family about you're fucked if you are ever incapacitated. There's also the HIPAA hurdles they'd have to get by too

WE

WUZ

QUEENZ

COINZ

oh dude fuck your shit up the wall and across the ceiling
bullshit ass motherfucker

How do people like this even get taken seriously?
Guarantee you the only reason anyone even notices her is because it's such a big deal that it's a female niggress
It's like going to the zoo and watching a monkey trying to create fire
Exciting, but not really game changing...

It doesn't even have anything to do with her gender or race, the idea itself is complete shit. The fact that she's a black woman is probably the only reason this stupid token gained traction.