ITT: Ideas for the SOULcoin website

ITT: Ideas for the SOULcoin website

We need a name & a design.
I really think SOUL has purely been hyped. I've been shilling it on the sly for months with my years of trolling experience.
I really do want to get back to the lords good work though. Really hacker development. Not this corporate bullshit. I need to be one with the force again.
SOULcoin will be my personal coin for trade for all projects associated with my ambition. I can pay in soul, and you can sell that soul off for BTC.
I'll make a SOULcoin website that's strictly about the direction I'm headed and organized like a project headquarters. Updates, Forums, collaboration etc. That's all free software. I can have it up by tonight.

I want a good design, so I'll probably spend $100 on a template and then get some customizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wQpceY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, are you the new soul dev from bitcointalk?

Yes
The "new new"
The old "new" soul coin dev was named something like "newsoulcoindev"

let get shit shit going, i fucking lost out on mooncoin

I don't mind the pump. I'll be honest.
I'm fucking going to town if I can seriously start working for myself though.

We have a group of people here who have bags of soul and are interested in it mooning

How can you have bags at 1 sat?

It's gained quite a bit of steam around here and volume wise on Yobit in the last few days.

If no one wants to buy at 1 sat

the only thing that concerns me is the number of coins, but other than that there's money to be made and it seems like a good project to boot.

Well can you.... sell me those bags?

No, I'll be sitting on them until they moon

no better time than now, it passed back over 2 sats earlier today

if anyone has a good eye for design and is sleightly good with photoshop. I'd be willing to pay up to $100 to retouch a premium template

all these premium websites look like the same shit

So what exactly will this coin do?
We need a nice domain name for it

handful of buys just jumped in

no way down from the moon user

guys...
240 divided by 2 is 120 ...
Guys...

Guys..

For me . That's 50-ish BTC...
I think I'm almost free.

Right now, the biggest thing that stresses me out right now is that I am so far behind at a really good job, with really good people, that have really given me a chance.
I need this job, and they know it, but I am shit. I can be the programmer I've always wanted to be.
This really means so much to me. I can hardly comprehend it.
$500? and I'm a free man? This is absurd.

what made you get into TELL?

I didn't.
I'm looking at where SOUL is right now

I gotcha. Yeah it's nice to dream, but seeing how some coins come out of nowhere to jump 5000+% in a short period of time, soul has a good shot.

I think the website will help and a good baseline. That and people pushing it in chat. It's shifted about .5 BTC in the last hour so anything is possible

well get in the discord.
Not for pumping. just for discussing the nature of the website.

discord.gg/wQpceY

I've actually been trying to get my own online group together to help me take on task with rapid execution. I can polish and purpose soulcoin exclusively for that, right now.

It felt good having a team. I lost them in a terrible happening

Glad to see this coin has a developer. I hate to see coins that get abandoned.

>it's the right thing to do user
that was me

fuck. i keep forgetting to save some for the fucking trollbox

coinbase is coming in a few days. that will be $250 more...
then I got $4k I'm gonna body slam onto it

right on. ideally would be nice to coordinate with everyone and do it then. it's just about to come under 3 btc to move, nearly 1 full today.

walls under 3 it seems but people keep selling

sure, but having the heavy buy order will only let people know they can dip out if things get bad. it's a good thing.

Hit me up at [email protected], designer here.