Tenx gives 0.03$ for every 1 billion in transactions LMFAO

Tenx dividend calculation:
150million tokens
0.5% of all transactions as dividends to token holders

0.5% of $1bn = 5,000,000

5,000,000 divided by the 150m tokens = 0.033$

LMFAO and people are buying this shit for over a dollar?

its even worse when you realise that the whole system is going to crash even if it does reach 1bn transactions, since its based on proof of waste ETH

Yeah but it might make some gainz today

Tenx gains are keeping me sane

Moving up.

Literally just dropped from 55k to 49k in the blink of an eye

someone just dumped 1000btc worth of this at 40k sats
this is insane

might take a bite off that wall if it goes to

well that was quick
made like $1400 off those dips
thanks whales :^)

thats the most mental thing ive ever seen on bittrex

the price was 50k and this whale came along and put 500BTC worth for sale at 40k

Yeah I feel like puking.

I bought some of his shit, but fuck, what the fuck was that.

I've only got like 100 of these. Better fucking go back up, goddamn fucking whales fucking the little poorfags like me

Already back up for 46k

you are just a skidmark on the road to a whale. sad!

I know, bought some of that dip and sold seconds later at 50k, what a fucking day
also that 500 btc wall being eaten? first time I see that. starting to wonder what this shitcoin is all about.

its got nothing going for it in terms of investment
purely hype

1bn transactions means 3 cents per token in the dividend. Unless they take over the entire debit card industry i dont see it working out

I have 200 and hope will sell for a profit in a few days

So is it impossible to hit that 55k mark again? I'm fucking rattled by that whale dropping 500btc at 40k

Looking like it's stabilizing around 45k for now

Worst ICO this year

>1bn transactions means 3 cents per token in the dividend
>daytrading plebs don't understand how good a deal this is

> itsh sho good guysh
> daytradersh btfo

> 10 mins later
> 900btc wall at 45k

how does selling 1000btc worth of a coin affect the price of btc? Obviously it tanks the Tenx price, but where does that 1000btc show up?

If you believe in tenx, the dividend is amazing actually. Big assumption but let's assume they capture 5% of the visa/mastercard market in 5 years. That's well over 500 billion, not even counting overall market growth. 500 x 3 cents = $15. Current price is only 1.25. Lots of upside here especially if you can buy and hold for 10+ years and it actually takes off and takes over the market you'll be in lambo land. Be patient, idiots.

Another 1000 BTC wall appears!

That sell wall is at about $1.15 and is MASSIVE. No way they will get above $1.20 in the next month.

I wonder if that's the same guy and who the fuck that is, just a whale or maybe dev? Either way looks like this guy doesn't believe in the coin to much...

Something like that. Nothing can create a sellwall that big but a dev. Even if a few whales got the coin for $1 each, they wouldn't be dumping at $1.20 in such massive numbers and so consistently. I've got a buy order set for about $0.40 where I think this coin will drop to over the next few weeks.

Or maybe the wale saw that it has potential. It was all green before he dropped.
So maybe he analyzed the coin and saw.. OK this shit climbs. So he sold alot at at ~ 60000 while being confident that that it will beat 60000 for sure and probably even 70000+.
He sold a shit load then to crash it to 40000. Now he can buy everything he wants under 50000 while being sure it will break 50000 when his crash sell compensated. Cause he believed in the rise it will probably even go alot higher.
Anyway, anything he buys before his big sell @60000 is gonna get him +%$.
He can do this as long as he wants.
He might lose coins while doing so but he will swim to another coin anyway when he got enough money out of this one. Because he is trading, not investing.

People in twitter say the coin got hacked.

This is the most brutal accumulation I have seen.

these launches are getting ridiculous

jesus christ this wall

it's pic related

Fuck this jew coin, they are just PRINTING tokens on the sly.

something fucked is going on here
maybe the dev team are just offloading their 50% of the tokens
after all the entire team is just a bunch of fucking hipsters

It's higher than the ico price, what are you screeching about?