Daily reminder that no amount of money can get you happiness in life that a Chiseled face, Height...

Daily reminder that no amount of money can get you happiness in life that a Chiseled face, Height, bugged dick and muscles would.

Knowing this is what makes it so hard committing to focusing purely on money. How can I overcome it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PF_eUFqZU&t=122s
oprah.com/oprahs-lifeclass/Eckhart-Tolles-10-Powerful-Insights-to-a-Happier-You
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295895/Rags-riches-movie-fame-homeless-man-Chinas-sexiest-tramp.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4081884/Hot-mugshot-felon-Jeremy-Meeks-celebrates-holidays-wife-kids.html
youtu.be/8j7H6WruSmY?t=157
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA
youtu.be/ZS6--6jL5r8?t=2m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me your money and kys

Having made over 7 figures from Bitcoin has allowed me to not work, which has given me time to get get physically fit, and allowed me to get needed cosmetic work done. I have decent looks and give off a successful vibe which has been landing me tons of pussy lately. All of this has made me a much happier person overall. I wouldn't be where I am today had it not been for my financial success

Also this homeless van life trend is catching on with chad's and stacys:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PF_eUFqZU&t=122s

I'm just building wealth in hopes of captain america therapies in the future that would allow you to transform your body.

>Chiseled face
>muscles
If you're gay, maybe

>worried about bugged dick
>go to doctor to ask
>doctor is a woman
>i'm sweating
>too embarrassed to ask her about bugged dick even though i don't know shit about the symptoms
>'I am worried...b-because I think my d-d..uh...penis, is, could be, bugged maybe?'

to be cont'd

Nice meme. Van travel life only works if you're rich, work remotely, or you're a jewtuber documenting your travels for ad bucks like the couple in the video you linked

cant believe some of you think you need to look like that to get women. sad.

go back to sluthate you fucking faggot

god i hate you so much

>bugged dick
You mean crabs?

I was gonna make fun of you and call you gay but I think I'll be nice instead.

Get ready about to drop some wisdom on you:

oprah.com/oprahs-lifeclass/Eckhart-Tolles-10-Powerful-Insights-to-a-Happier-You

> Don't seek happiness. If you seek it, you won't find it, because seeking is the antithesis of happiness.

> The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking.

> See if you can catch the voice in your head, perhaps in the very moment it complains about something, and recognize it for what it is: the voice of the ego, no more than a thought. Whenever you notice that voice, you will also realize that you are not the voice, but the one who is aware of it.

> Why do anxiety, stress, or negativity arise? Because you turned away from the present moment. And why did you do that? You thought something else was more important. One small error, one misperception, creates a world of suffering.

This

Women don't care as much about looks as some of you believe. If you're 5/10 or over you're fine. They do care about height though. But as long as you're CONFIDENT above all else, you'll be fine.

Why would being good-looking get you happiness? You think fucking girl after girl will lead to happiness?

A trip to Thailand can cure that idiotic delusion.

>gets to avoid wageslavery just because he is good looking
I dont hate chad but this shit makes me REEEEE

I already knew from a young age that most of how you perceive someone's personality is just your reaction to the way they look. Your brain just colors it in.

So, you think the way other people treat you is what leads to happiness?

>fat virgin detected

It's a big portion of it yeah, because humans are social creatures. If your happiness could be completely independent of other people you would be perfectly content in solitary confinement.

You'll get more women with Murrays personality than with OPs boyfriends handsome face

His personality is also written all over the way he LOOKS.

Confident?

Lol, no you won't. Name a single hot woman that Bill Murray has publicly dated. Obviously being famous means he can bang 6's or 7's all day. But you are fucking delusional if you think any instagram stacy or hot woman under 35 would prefer bill murray to Op's pic.

Yes.

You're confusing hot women with homos

OP's pic is actually a homo standard of beauty

We're talking happiness here, not vapid social media types.

Why are you this far in denial? Are you jealous of athletes or something?

It's homos who are after big lumps of muscles

Actual women, not so much

If you see a man ostentatiously demonstrating his muscles, he's more likely to be gay than straight

Nope, 6'2 and Veeky Forums. I am a virgin though, you got me there.

I have these things and struggle with joy.

Sorry just saying.

Although I agree that the guy in OP's pic is too hyper-masculine, there are still certain proportions you need to your facial features and body to be attractive.

Actually, fuckface. Buy Ethereum now. It will get to $1,000,000 per coin. Then when you die, freeze your body. When you emerge you will be in a cybernetic utopia. You can merge with a computer and own a Lamborghini in the virtual world, but since it sends electrical impulses directly to your brain it will be real. And you can change your height and shit there too.

Get fucked.

Skeletor? Ugly? Acne? Fucked teeth or something? What's your excuse?

Surgery is a scam

Bone LAW.

>JUST BE HAPPY BRO

Fuck you. Humanity is about finding problems and fixing them. People weren't happy with candles and lanterns. That's why someone invented the lightbulb.

Get fucked, hippy.

>or you're a jewtuber documenting your travels for ad bucks like the couple in the video you linked
Which always works if you are good looking.

cope

You can either be poor+average looking or rich+average. Which one you think is better? Focus on improving things you can control, accept the things you cant control.

I agree. Why is this picture silly to us? Yes, his clothes and katana but the biggest factor is his small and narrow bone structure, his frail looking joints, his manlet proportions. Our brain screams that he's weak.

The most red pilling experience is learning how to draw people.

/thread

hapiness is the product of endless problem solving. if you're a lazy cunt you will be unhappy. that's why so many people are 'depressed' these days, they're lazy cunts.

Oops forgot picture.

That's not even what it's saying you dumbshit. Maybe you'll understand when you get older. For now you just be quiet while adults are conversing.

I don't have one; I'm pretty attractive. I just never leave the house except for the gym

>tfw you could've been a slayer

>tfw skinny forearms & wrist

I cant wear anything besides an f-91w as regular watches look fucking stupid on my girl wrists, on the other hand why would I want anything but an f-91w.

Nah, it's a pretty good idea if you're parents don't let you live for free and you are near a big city with expensive rent.

Living in a van, showering and lifting at the gym to save >10K a year maybe even 20-30K in Silicon Valley is very greenpilled. People might laugh at you but when you are working hard, lifting, and putting away 50K+ a year in your 20s, you'll laugh at normies in debt when your net worth shoots above 1M and you can technically retire in your early 30s.

Bonus points -- when you accumulate enough for a down payment, get a large apartment with 4 BR, rent under the table to 4 people receiving cash, sleep in the living room, getting a mortgage interest tax deduction, and use that cash to finance other shit or buy more apartments.

cope

happiness is being good looking, young and rich.

In descending order of importance.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295895/Rags-riches-movie-fame-homeless-man-Chinas-sexiest-tramp.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4081884/Hot-mugshot-felon-Jeremy-Meeks-celebrates-holidays-wife-kids.html

I think that's spotted dick.

>Eckhart Tolle
>He experienced so much suffering from being a small, timid, chinlet man that he experienced ego death.

>owns a 4 bedroom house
>sleeps in the living room to save money

KYS

This is why you will always be miserable

Owen Wilsen has like a top-notch male appearance

Yet
>In August 2007, Wilson attempted suicide and was subsequently treated for depression at St. John's Health Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.[23][24]

You're a fucking idiot, dude

>Chiseled face, Height, bugged dick and muscles
>unhappy

give me back my money OP

>ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295895/Rags-riches-movie-fame-homeless-man-Chinas-sexiest-tramp.html

love this photo

nope

happiness does not exist. you get momentary highs when you accomplish things, that's it.
it's nice to have rock hard abs and a chiseled jaw, but you will take those things for granted after a while.

>But as long as you're CONFIDENT above all else, you'll be fine.

What you're saying is partially true, but you're forgetting that girls/women also want men who have money.

Of course you don't need to be a millionaire, doctor nor businessman, etc but you need to make enough money to have your own place and car or motorbike.

For example:
This girl (and many more who dress like her) clearly doesn't go for men who aren't doing okay/well financially.

It doesn't matter if you're fat, you'll do well as long as you have confidence and money.

youtu.be/8j7H6WruSmY?t=157

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

youtu.be/ZS6--6jL5r8?t=2m43s

It wasn't reconstructive bone surgery, or anything like that. My facial structure is actually decent

Or you could just get roommates, but whatever floats your boat. I don't really see how putting away $50k a year by living in a fucking van lets you retire in your 30s. < 2m isn't enough to retire. I currently have 1m-2m in my early 20s, and don't see myself "retiring" anytime soon. With that being said, I've never wagecucked, and don't plan to. And before you say rich parents, just know that my family consists of poorfags. What's the point of throwing away your 20s by wagecucking in a van?

I'm making $200k/yr in Manhattan. I don't know where the hell I would live without an apartment and still have a private bathroom, but "wagecucking" sounds appealing. I take home ~$120k/yr after taxes and pay $30k/yr in rent... Not sure where the rest of my money goes, but it seems like I'm on track to save a lot this year? I had around $30-40k in January and $80k saved now... but last year rent was my only real expense and I still somehow ended up finishing the year with just $30k, despite making ~$210k that year. Also, started last year with ~ $14k in the bank, so double wtf.

I spent $7k on camgirls and $2k on a shitty mobile game and $2.5k on a wasted month of rent by moving out from place earlier than allowed by my lease, gave $2.5k to my mom... It doesn't add up no matter how I add it up, now that I think about it. Just need to be careful going forward, I guess.

Oh, wait. I paid off about $24k in student loans. And I guess I have like $1-1.5k per month in misc living expenses that I don't pay attention to, like eating out a lot (less this year) and going out to drink a lot (desu, this was like $100-200 each time and like 1-2x per month).... so maybe I am just bad with money.

My girlfriend doesn't like going out drinking and recently likes to cook food, and since I'm in a relationship, no paying camgirls, and also, no spending money on bad mobile games because she is a gamer would make fun of me for playing dumb anime princess collector gatcha games, let alone spending money on them.

Oh, I also spent a little over two thousand dollars when I had to catch a last-minute flight and stay a week in a hotel for a family emergency, so there's that, too, I guess.

Oh, yeah, electricity averages like $150/month, and my internet is $100/mo, and I had a $180/mo gym mebership that I wasn't using and then around $150-200/mo in unused subscriptions like one for the wall st journal. Wanted to read an article - forgot about it for half a year.

Want to retire early. :/

>I spent $7k on camgirls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bugged dick
What did he mean by this?

>7k on camgirls
I hope you die in a slow and painful manner mate

7k on camgirls
WHAT THE FUCK

> I hope you die in a slow and painful manner mate

What? Obviously people pay them or myfreecams wouldn't still exist. $7k is probably on the low end, desu. One of the women I paid, she wanted $200 up front to talk... Then $200 to take her clothes off. Then $8/minute to stick around, and I paid her for an hour, which looking back was probably a poor decision as $8/min comes out to $480 for an hour. And she usually had someone paying her for a while every time I logged in.

> $7k is probably on the low end

I mean, on the low end of what other paying people have spent. I went back a few months after the last time I paid anyone and added up everything I spent, it was a little under $7k iirc.

o_o

Try skydiving or religion, also you need to drink more water, go to bed earlier and go to the gym.
If your life is this empty to compare yourself to a black and white Heman, then of course you are unhappy

Beta bucks lmao

> Beta bucks

Well, yeah. I'm a pasty white guy with a receding hairline and I'm 28 years old. No super hot 22 year old chick is going to take her clothes off in my presence. Paying a camgirl is really the only way I'm going to see people that hot take off their clothes while interacting with me.

> Paying a camgirl is really the only way I'm going to see people that hot take off their clothes while interacting with me.

Except my girlfriend, somehow. I don't understand it but somehow I ended up dating someone hot who likes videogames more than I do and likes me for some reason.

Pls continue

>spent 7k on camgirls

holy shit you are a literal cuck

also fucking lol you spend more on webcam whores than your yearly electricity,internet and gym membership bills COMBINED

holy shit how can you be on Veeky Forums and be this retarded with money also unsubscribe from the magazines and stop spending money on camwhores you cuck

Put buuuuuuuuugs on it

Bc ur rich I'll date you too Veeky Forumsbro

You consider these things to be important because you think women value these things.

Let me tell you, women don't know shit. They don't know what they value. Women are exclusively attracted to confidence (by this I mean having an unshakable foundation for your identity). So even if you're a fat dude, with a tiny dick, who's broke and has a pancake face, you can still bang 10s if you truly were okay with who you are and realise that pussy is not a source of happiness.

I have all those things you mentioned (except money) and women constantly hit on me, but you know what I've realised? It's fucking pointless. Having a woman won't bring you happiness because you don't have what all men desire at their very core, which is independence, which is brought about through money.

Focus on you my dude and make bank and eventually women will come.

Wow you're dumb you just contradicted your point in order to brag. You say women are only attracted to confidence and that looks don't matter to them and then in the very next paragraph you say you're good looking and always have women hitting on you. Chad, you're just ungrateful, and don't know how truly lucky you are to have been born with good genetics.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this damn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this damn site and you damn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site

Not bragging man. I'm just telling it like it is. This is my experience. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for being born the way I am, but I remember a time when I used to look the way I do but was an absolute cuck pussy and got no female attention whatsoever, and the few opportunities I did have, I didn't see them because I thought it would be impossible for a girl to like an ugly guy like me (fucked up childhood).

The only thing that changed from then to now is me becoming increasingly at peace with myself, which has led to me grooming myself (used to rock long hair and a hobo beard), dressing well (used to wear mismatched pastel colours) and working out. I do these things not for women and their validation but because I want to give myself the best I can. Women like that shit. They like a man who's looking out for themselves.

he's right though. if you have confidence then women automatically think you're attractive. maybe not 100%, but more than you could ever handle.

>accumulate enough for a down payment, get a large apartment with 4 BR

there is no way to argue that this is a good use of starting capital. even shitcoins outperform real estate by >100%, stay poor.

>have gf
>spend 7k in camgirls

gf came after the camegirls

i stopped after we started dating because it seemed wrong to do while i have a gf

>Lifter's remorse

Post a pic of yourself, pretty boy

shut the fuck up fag it's just body language it doesn't take a genius to understand

No thanks. One of the reasons I post here is for the anonymity.

One more thing, men are not born, they are created. Be thankful for all of the rough shit that you have had to go through and hope for more rough shit to come along become overcoming adversity is what makes a man.

>I spent $7k on camgirls
spend them on real hookers, fucking beta male.

>bugged dick
by who? The NSA? CIA? FSB? Tell me!

Also, watch the webm and pay attention to how much attention the girl gives the manlet vs the other guy lol

you mean like Eliott Rodgers?

I don't know man, while you're right there's also the denim jeans + short sleeve shirt + glasses + haircut + looking down combo.
You'd have to be incredibly good looking to pull off this pose with these clothes without looking silly, and likewise if you took that guy, made him raise his chin and stand straight, get a haircut and put him in a well tailored suit, he'd look decent

this

Helping a poorfag to support their parents economically.
BTC: 1DM4YGNBYWTkWATAkgkLZyn1cmn26T8ozu

Even douche-kun have problems like yours, friend. Just be healthy, confident, and dress well.

You can block out your eyes and other identifying features.

*tips fedora*

I'm happy with my life, but it kills me a little inside to see someone who types like this making this much money.

So many people falling for this LARP.