The fact that Veeky Forums never shills this coin is proof that its not a shitcoin

the fact that Veeky Forums never shills this coin is proof that its not a shitcoin

Shhhhh

Guess what, it is now.

my nestegg coin

oh wow...a great coin...might even x2 in the next 12month ....

its a stablecoin

it will never moon, pump, or dump
but its good for day trading if you have a lot of money

Someone has been running bot since yesterday to make the price go lower (bittrex)

t. shill

Yeah but it's also less volatile than Bitcoin
No fun and no gainz

I bought at $4 last year so not too sure where all this pessimism is coming from

The devs admittedly fucking stupid prank probably kept a lot of the speculative panicky money out

Yeah im sure the coin developed by the guy who publicly refers to himself as Fluffy Pony is really going to go places

So no buy Fluffy Pony coin?

I remember when this shit was shilled in 20 different threads on a daily basis. The PnD with Monero is loooonnngggg done.

I think you should look at that chart again, user...

How good is it really at protecting your privacy?

So far it's the best we've got in cryptocurrencies

The most you can glean from the blockchain is that a transaction happened at x time and the block is y size. Addresses and amounts are obscured unless you have a view key for your specific address (in case you need to audit your history)

Any tangential information from a privacy leak is highly improbable to detect after the ring ct hardfork earlier this year and new tech is rolling out over the next year

It's the comfiest of coins

as long as there's laws an anonymous coin will always have value.

how hard would it be to add the anonymous type code to bitcoin through a HF though? if that happens this coin would be worthless.

Always on privacy > optional privacy

Adding some option protocol on top of btc is fine, but isn't the same as doing it properly.

That's why xmr (or some other coin that can do better later) Will have a use

Works like a tumbler but without a trusted party and cheaper
Some academics apparently found put a way to trace about 80% of the transactions that go through Monero, it's still by far the best out there for privacy

That would be Verge newfriend

>a Verge shill
wewlad

I feel like the coins that Polo has cornered seem to move in a very suspicious manner

the bot is called global crypto weekend dip

Veeky Forums shilled it for a little bit back when it was worth the same amount as ETH.

I predict this will be the new top altcoin once ETH collapses later this year. Especially since there is already a marketplace that adopted it.

Good work, I have just acquired 100k.

the fact that Veeky Forums never shills this coin is proof that its not a shitcoin

Well, until you posted this it wasnt

Or that we don't want it to turn into a shit coin.

Fucking kek
Veeky Forums was shilling this coin literally every thread every day two months ago
You're fresh off the boat

>implying that matters

Literally can find threads shilling this in the last two or three days
It wasn't persistent and it wasn't Veeky Forums, it was WhalePanda

Currently mining it and putting most of my crypto pot into this. I can see it going places, especially if deep web markets continue to implement it.

Alphabay is gone

Based drug purchasing coin

From my initial research a few months ago, monero was by far the most private coin, is this still the case?

Coins with optional privacy don't count unless they not force it. i really liked zcash but the rules around the coin they created makes it easily replaceable when ethereum enables zero-knowledge proofs on their chain.

"unless they now* force it"

Do you research Cloakcoin, they say that Cloakcoin is like Monero.

For now.

what makes it better than dash?

i didnt, it doesnt seem to have a lot of volume though

Dash isn't focused on anonymity, they aren't comparable.

I own both

It's a great fucking coin, in fact been holding since last summer. Unfortunately I had the majority of my funds in XMR though, seeing extremely slow growth. If I had it in anything else, I'd probs be a quarter way to being a milli

That shitcoin already mooned, im.not interested in coins that cant give me 100x return in a year.