Shark Tank

Let's do this. Random anons say what they would do if they became millionaires, adding their address, and richfags throw tips if they find their ideas interesting.

I'll start. My life wouldn't be really different nor eccentric. I just want to forget about work forever, and develop my current hobbies as well as educating myself. I want to spend more time with my current friends, pay my parents bills, and enjoy small things of life.
BTC: 18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

Ok so it's a bar/restaurant/gym called the American Colosseum. We get a warehouse and gut it. Convert the inside to look exactly like the classic set of American Gladiators. Awesome food and drinks and of course babes serving it all. We'll have regular "trainers" who work like a guide for the night and refs for the events as well. We'll market for office events, bachelor parties, you name it.
19ySyGMybWxRp3zUD3tPQdr1YLcs8MX783

I want to buy a nintendo switch to play autism games for manchildren. also bbw hookers and cocaine. I have no drive in life other than doing degenerate shit

1EKXPn6oBYcLj1t9ZHYWH9iawAfa5C5xAJ

I want to buy a small plot of land in central California, turn it into a rallycross course. I.e. move some dirt around and put some pylons up. Throw in some bleachers. Make people sign a waiver and charge $20/hr or half for solo time attacks and $100 for race events on the weekends. Charge $20 to watch race events, more waivers but there will be heavy duty fences in front of bleachers.

Have a 24 hrs of lemon -like class where only FWD shit boxes NA,

1G36KG5kNkSZw3AgdxKvia4udiskYBoXAu

I just want to ride my motorcycle around the world

I will get my degree in architecture and build the Hagia Sophia 2 in the US
1DuZeojKbH3SEw2XQghNjTwhmN6B1EZboU

Ivy League Graduate (not that it matters. I just want to be the biggest douche around here.) from third world country.
Math+CS major.
Im poor as fuck.
Working on an ICO idea with other poor-as-fuck grad students in machine learning, AI and Biology.

I'm investing everything I earn in an anti-aging research startup (and working on it).

17viMX8qCMqEVycT6Uz15VQiAhrppcrCwg

Crash the crypto market with no survivors

I'll start with BTC: 1Hdp4SEbwxVoqFyBoR2yewiDUYrPK5YFXF

Firstoff I would make sure any outstanding debts are settled- college loan and car loan. Then I would see about getting at least half of it into a managed portfolio, just in case. I know I'm not actually any good at trading, but there are institutions that are good at it and will generate a steady revenue from anything invested with them. I would also see about a modest but comfortable house for my wife and I.

After all the responsible money is taken care of comes the real fun.

I'm something of a tinkerer and inventor in my spare time, and some years ago I hit a possible big one.

What I've created is a method of constructing an internal combustion engine such that it has only a fraction of the moving parts and complexity found in conventional designs, greatly improved power density and mechanical balance, and does not rely on any unproven technologies to operate.

This could be huge. Preliminary calculations show that I can meet a 1:1 power to weight ratio without anything fancy like turbocharging.

But wait there's more! Where most of the time you hear about something like this existing only in the form of a blueprint, or a 3d model in a computer simulation, I've actually built one- alas it has problems and doesn't run. But considering that said prototype was built almost entirely from scrap metal and has downright sloppy tolerances, it still breathes fire. That's right, although it does not operate as intended, it correctly demonstrates the viability of my design as a valid solution.

To solve the design I need to spend time and money engineering solutions to the remaining problems. These problems have been overcome before in other engines, I just have to adapt solutions to my application. Once I get a working prototype, I'll have a market-ready product and the future will be at hand!

BTC: 1K5MNt8rqZvZ3EsqMAoe9wtVXMxGrWS1k8

14fQ3cZBxQf1EVfN3KKXxd1uiqzauBUSZU

I just wanna buy a PS4 for Persona 5 desu

nice just sent 100k ;)

Big if true

I'll get my dad a 1969 camaro RS. Dad is getting old and I want to buy him his dream car.
128qU6RnwMwGZteDvQcjGMvGhyYJ2zDbow

I like this idea.

During the day, have it be a gym and have the workouts be based on all the games played on the show. THEN, during the evening convert it the bar/restaurant and have an American Gladiators show put on for entertainment.

I want to create business model as following:

>Large area, probably the size of a decent warehouse
>obtain license rights to various (current) movie/films/etc (walking dead, resident evil, ninja turtles, etc etc)
>recreate movie scenes from start to finish in areas of warehouse
>individuals/small groups sign up, get to dress up as various characters (when applicable)
>they "travel" through each scene in the setup and "live the experience"
>paintball guns, lazer guns, larping, food, drinks, cars/gokarts, props / equipment / stunt coordinators as necessary
>live action / acting scenes / actors to progress story as necessary

essentially mixing disney land rides, haunted houses, video games, and theme park rides into one giant experience on crack

Things similar to this have been done in japan on a much smaller scale a couple times (typically to promote an individual film release etc) and generate a lot of buzz, so its already had some test runs

BTC: 1bHy1aS4gnRLWKvv1fVtpY9eXXN3t1jcQ
ETH: 0x88ecd5e6b6bd85c359af477cc3cbad6be521063b
LTC: LLe2pFXVfxUec8bFLXewkLfS28cDxzAJmd

Listen, with the amount of money I currently have invested in crypto (around 150k), within a couple years I will probably be a millionaire if the market keeps up.

Long story short, drop an email address that you can be easily reached at (make one just for this but remember to check it).

IF I make it, I would like a way to contact you so I can take a look at your designs because I would like to fund you if that is true.

test

I would rape everything and everyone.

LTC:
LWhmxi2m8LBgUXHrTYFdGF2sikDDgrMFT7
BTC:
1CEn6jqPtDnxHgihvFmxxDm5qsTg8Vkk9Q
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

I would convince everyone that Litecoin is about to go up, buy a huge share, then sell all

BTC:
13jjQZmp39R9BNbqHxtWGePqJ1vF1dymuJ
ETC:
0x7C17e37f0b2D81863A733E840071C0ff8591061A

Mr. Wondershoa here.
I'll give you all exactly what you want, but you pay me 10% perpetuity.

ETH:
0x9886AA3c8eEd7bC835577d6A3a0CaB41692302D7
BTC:
1FCMY1uC17dw1fG5UxEmHr1Xrm1b4ihFPG
I'd start my own brand of alcoholic malt liquors. They'd be handheld in the same mannerd as a coconut or magic I ball. They'd be made from some sort of elastic or latex and the sipping mechanism would be like the tops that used to be on the old Powerade bottles where the thing flips out and sucks back in. As you suck the beverage out it will shrivel, but when full looks like a big titty. I'm thinking white and black Russians with corresponding colors of course. They'll sell at all 7-11s world wide.
Name for the product:
>bewbz
The spelling makes it cool and edgy

Magic 8 ball*

Buy a bunch of land, hire a killer team of big swinging dick lawyers, and secede from the United States. Taxation is theft.

BTC: 1G11fwQUFJSyqhB65Nydufdg9GjirTD8qU

ETH: 0xCEadee75BE968558fd8e77737e3d6A754A639a83

LTC: LSSz4dPzGhJBCpDLfM5y4NNnHeYnQRTvjb

>tips
>not equity