Friendly reminder that if your parents provided you basic necessities you owe them

Your parents loved you enough to provide food and shelter, repay them by taking care of them when they're older.

fosho bro

Take care of them?

Oh, I will....... they'll never see it coming... heuhehe.

I would but crypto is dead and I'm an eternal college student so...

kek

It's cool user, they understand

Based He-Man

Thanks, Dad.

unironically my parents are both dead, He-Man.
orphaned when I reached the age of 9.
does that make me free?

kek

My parents forced me to be here.

I don't owe them shit. That said, I'll still take care of them when they're old.

yeah this is true. we didn't ask to be born, so of course they better take care of us.

that's the plan, at least for my mom. My dad's well off enough....I still owe him though.

came to post this exact comment

I thought white people get kicked out at 18 and then send their parents to some retirement home to die.

Is everyone here Asian?

>Is everyone here Asian?

Why do you think Antshares gets shilled so much here? We're all Chinamen

Some white people do that. I'm religious and my family is important to me, the money that I don't spend trading and investing ( two different things) I primarily divide between caring for my family and funding charities.

friendly reminder that they screwed up the world and we can't get a job that pays enough to live in a house of ourself.

Gr8 b8 m8. Where I live, parents are required by law to provide basic necessities, or child services takes their children away and forces the parents to pay child support to the state

what kind of charities, user?
is it also investing?

NEETs have no concept of gratitude.

fucking boomer

That's how life works

It doesn't just apply to family. It applies to friends as well. That's why many NEETs are friendless. It's because they're completely self-centered.

fuck off, nobody you helped give birth to ever asked to be put in their situation. NOBODY asks to be born, but you think we should feel some semblance of """gratitude""" because you thought having kids was a wonderful idea.

i never asked to be put into this filthy kike world, so they can go fuck themselves

Nigger I'm taking care of my Mom right now with my crypto gainz. She's so dumb with money that she'd be homeless if I didn't prop her up

Take care of the state in it's old age. Pay your taxes support the healthcare of the elderly.

Shitty parents have children feel obligated to feel bad for what was provided for them. Making someone feel guilty is wrong. You didn't ask to be born and it was their inherent duty to give you the necessities to become a contributor for society. If you ignored that shit and became a criminal, you should feel bad. If you did your best, even if poor, then you fulfilled your parents wishes. Giving back is something to do out of love, not out of guilt.

My parents really ruined my confidence and focused all their energy on my sisters to succeed while I was left to figure out my life on my own. Still debating what I should do.

hehe... excellent.

To be honest I would but they'll never need my help.
They're boomers so of course unless they somehow managed to screw their own lives up, which they didnt, they're millionaires.

Won't even be in the same country as my parents when they get older to take care of them but I'll definitely do what I can to help out financially at least if I can

im going to buy my parents a 3m holiday home on the coast. they werent the most attentive parents but they werent scum who kicked me out at 18 like americans love to do. the only reason i am as rich as i am is because they let me do my thing instead of forcing me to wagecuck like a pleb.

also they let me live with them rent and food free

THX dad

>supporting boomers

Yeah nah

I agree and this is part of my culture
retirement home comes into play only after the onset of serious dementia

Life is a great gift. It's most likely your own fault if you haven't been able to make the most of it, you pathetic manchild.

Go fuck yourself. Existence is inherently meaningless, and anyone who willingly subjects another to this hellhole without their express consent deserves nothing less than execution.

we live in a very competitive society. if you're dealt shitty cards, you're pretty much fucked.

this guy gets it.
fuck parents.
being a "manchild" = being grownup and still suckin ya momma's titties like some of you Dutiful Son types

pulp fiction tier post

how do you get consent from someone who doesn't exist yet?
protip: the same way you get it from someone who is mentally incapacitated -- by asking their relatives

You're retarded.

Forcing someone to exist because you wanted them to is unethical, selfish, and wrong.

>father enters retirement and has birthday shortly after.
Me and my 3 other brothers bought him a merc glc 2016 for 60k
>paid him 15k for rent (paid all missing when i was neet)
>pay 700 a month for future rents

Am i a good son?

life was meaningless before i had my daughters
i'm indebted to them desu

yes
now find a good woman and be a decent father

>only create offspring when you have the consent of said nonexistent offspring
Ironically, your existence does make me reconsider bringing a child into this world.

>only create offspring when you have the consent of said nonexistent offspring

Exactly. Which is never.

Yes, take care of the (((state)))...It is quite old now, isn't it? Thankfully there is so much technology to help give the old blood new energy...Those younger generations have such high energy already...share some with the (((state))) and go on (((social))) media and imageboards more. Fill your life with self defeating cynisicm and hatred. Turn the outlying intillegent shut-in population into defeated wastes and (((pepe)))s...Keep them out of (((our))) hair.

they got kids because they wanted and are obligated by state to take care of kids untill they are 18, you don;t owe them jackshit because you don't have power over wheter or not you are born

The best way to help your parents is leave their basement as soon as possible. I wasted their time so much when I was living with them and I regret it. I have to make it up to them somehow someday

send them big money and help them get maximum enjoyment out of the years they have left

what is this an elaborate clamav shill?

My mom divorced my dad and the state paid for her with welfare and food stamps, so... I need to repay the state? I already do that.