How's your day going boys?

Seriously, how are you?

Down 25%.

doing great. did not expect the opportunity of sub 7 dollar ANS.

KNOW THAT WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN
DOWN
DOWN

Going great

not too bad. still flat the past 7 days

easy user, keep faith and wait, you will see.

Fuck me mang

Down 15%
Whales doing stupid shit and ico dumping. Meh I've sen worse.

not the greatest

What's up losers? You ok? Hehe

Have potcoin today. Been good so far.

All of this has happened before and all will happen again

Converted everything to bitcoin today in preparation for the byteball airdrop on July 9th.

It ended up being about 12.1 btc . At its peak, it was almost 16 btc, but I hodl'd my eth for too long.

After I receive my byteball, I will diversify my crypto again.

Grabbed DWT last night, so pretty good.

Not too bad, swapped all of my coin to btc waiting to see what To jump into next so I'm only something like 3% down lol

Fucking great, dumped my trading ETH and BTC before this morning. Now the bear market appears to have won, and is likely to continue given the uncertainty of the next month, expect some big fucking drops over the next couple of weeks, especially now there is proof of ICO's dumping ETH on exchanges (bitfinnex I believe) and the impending BTC dump.

Remember that ETH and BTC have and will continue to be pegged together - people saying that ETH will soar when BTC plummets are the same people who repeat the 'hodl' meme every day on reddit. If you want to gamble your stack on them being right about a divergence (for the first time ever if you don't count event-based collapses like Mt Gox) then feel free.

I don't feel anything

I literally stopped caring about the charts the day before the ans dip, which Im all in at the moment, a week ago I wouldve freaked out and sold at 300k (which I shouldve done) but I simply find myself not caring. Holding long term now

>all the wizkids making massive gainz disappear from biz
>all the bot trading quantz nowhere to be seen
as soon as the market consolidates and range, all these kids bailed

really makes me think

It's alright I guess.

Could be worse, I can afford to hold.

DOWN 23%

WHEN
WILL
THIS
BEAR
MARKET
FUCKING
END
MOTHER
FUCKER
I
NEED
MONEY

the pain has just begun

Not a pretty sight but i guess normal

mighty fine.

18. 00% down last 24hr

everyone kill yourselves

How?

My guess is shitcoins

I'm okay I promise. I swear I didn't sell at the bottom. I wouldn't be that dumb right? It's not going back up is it....right????

Interesting how crypto shit itself at the same time a fat finger dump occurred in silver (SLV) futures and the BoJ bought up its bonds to keep them at 0%.

It's almost like the big guys are using the crypto market to offset shit in old-world bonds and equities.

Same as before desu. I haven't really kept track of where I'm at regarding gains/losses. I'm just buying now and waiting until something moons so I'm not too emotionally invested in the red days. Moon missions are on the way, who cares about a correction?

Holding massive bags of Lumens and NXT. Bought close to last peak. Both have dropped close to 20% in one day.

I'm going to ride it to the ground. :D

My guess is bancor or PAY

It keeps tumbling down tumbling doooooown.

Sia?

Down 7% today

Not too bad, I've been through much, MUCH worse

Yep.