Should've invested in me instead. I will never let you down

Should've invested in me instead. I will never let you down

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/020915/has-gold-been-good-investment-over-long-term.asp?lgl=myfinance-layout-no-ads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B-but there's so much of you in s-space!

yeah but big banker Jews will keep your price down forever

>B-but there's so much of you in s-space!

it will never be profitable to mine gold from anywhere outside of earth

>this
Only reason BTC is as high as it is is because no kikes control it (for now). Gold should have gone up by now but that ain't happening. I will invest in it once I have made sizeable enough gains because fuck fiat.

B-but I buy gold with Bitcoin

why are gold/silver bars so comfy?

how much will that gold be worth in 10 to 15 years when Elon Musk announces the first asteroid mining mission to 433 Eros?

The rocket wont even be on the pad before speculation drives gold into the dirt.

Then you buy, wait for the rocket to explode on reentry, and watch instant gains.

So then just sell the news?

Why wait for sweet space gold tomorrow when I can sell it to you now at a discount goy?

investopedia.com/ask/answers/020915/has-gold-been-good-investment-over-long-term.asp?lgl=myfinance-layout-no-ads

Over the long term no, the investment vehicle you are looking for is stocks.
Seriously the majority of trades/ investments lose to stocks in any long or even mid term horizon. Gold returns less than 2% on average.

Why buy gold when you can buy guns?
+never decrease in price
+only gains value over time by collectors
+people always wants to buy them
+has utility in hunting and self defence
+if the economy collapse you got your guns while everyone else is hiding in a corner clinging to their gold bullions.

guns are better than gold.

Gold has even less value than fiat

The only thing gold is useful for is industrial use and jewelry, and there is thousands times more gold on the planet than what is needed for those.

Anyone that says gold is a store of value is massively blue pilled

this so much

You can also use them to take other people's gold in the event of full societal collapse.

Yeah what could go wrong.

its always good to have gold not for investment but for the fact that when society falls you dont have to rely on a piece of fucking paper as currency

Nice, just bought 10mm Glock

if society falls your gold will make for nothing more than a paper weight. Gasoline, guns, and food will be more important.

This guy gets it

>dumbest fucking comment I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

nigger wot?
>t.kommando

>first asteroid mining mission
>gold

it costs SpaceX something like $50 million just to send a rocket into low-earth orbit

imagine the costs that would be involved with sending mining equipment to an asteroid, extracting gold from it, and sending it back to earth

yeah no shit, whats your point? should we empty out our stock and crypto portfolios to buy ammo?
brb going to go empty my 401k and buy as much 22lr as I can to hunt squirrels for food!!

silver flash crashed 11% LAST NIGHT

enjoy your meme shiny rock, this is 2016

Stockpiling ammo and waiting for inevitable scarcity then selling that shit like hotcakes is also a think.

>Goldbug with no argument

kek

Buy ducking $LODE

Fuck, that's a good ass deal

There's unironically no such thing as space and elon musk is a CIA asset like bezos and zuckerkike. You honestly think there'd be astroid mining before there's commercial space flights? Where's those commercial space flights? No ones been to space you naive fucking noggins

Where in niggerfuck do you live I'm so jealous t. Commiefornian

That's where silver comes into the picture you skinny little bitch

>gold has less value than fiat

nothing more needs to be said, back to rebbit