Heroin

Any NEET Veeky Forumsinessmen turn to heroin?

I started on oxycodone, but am going to start using heroin to save money.

Oxycodone has made my life more bearable, but I want the advice of professionals before I start using dope.

Ive been using heroin for about 4 years. its worth it my man. enjoy
(just never inject it)

>I want the advice of professionals before I start using dope
I happen to be one. You are about to fuck yourself really badly.

I don't plan on injecting since I've done tons of research and I guess that's how most people die.

I'm going to snort it and maybe smoke tar

How many years in prison am I looking at there?

Oh my god is the crypto market really doing that bad that this is being posted?

A dozen at least.

Yeah just smoke tar and occasionally snort it via monkey water. been doing it for years. protip: constiption gets really bad so plan accordlingly

where do you order research chems and how long does it take to arrive

also: how long does acid take to arrive

You'll destroy yourself and inevitably need to spend tons more to rehabilitate. You're better off taking kratom.

I'm still way ahead, but essentially, yes. The market stagnation has made me extremely depressed, sad, etc. The oxy makes everything okay but it's costing me too much, I'm going to heroin, safely.

Check the filenames you fucking newfag. And don't do heroine if you appreciate your life long term.

>kratom

I've tried Kratom before but that shit is nasty and doesn't compare to oxycodone at all. Heroin seems like the cheapest and safest bet while I wait for things to get better.

Just smoke weed. It'll make you retarded after a while but it's better than dope.

I havent had an oxy for nearly 4 years and i still crave it, it's the devil

It's not at all. Nodding on opiates doesn't compare to pot, it blows it the fuck out of the water. I like smoking pot on opiates. Saying it compares at all to dope makes you sound like a ducking idiot.

Me and my friends used to fuck with percs, then oxy, then dilaudid, then dope. Now they are dead in their early 20's. You don't know what shits been cut with. You've been warned.
Cheers, mate

I'm going with high reviewed trusted DNM sources and not injecting. I feel safe

>nodding on krokodil doesn't compare to dope, it blows it the fuck out the water. saying dope compares to krokodil at all makes you sound like a fucking idiot.
why stop at dope OP? krokodil highs last for way longer and are way more intense, plus you can make it yourself.

I have to be productive. I can't be messed up on drugs stupid kike.

why is the speed so dry goyim

And I thought games were too much of a distraction.
This retard is wasting actual money to waste time and damage his brain. Not even gonna sage the thread.

Krokodil is just extremely contaminated, desomorphine. If you took the pure drug out of it, leaving all the toxic shit behind, it wouldn't be much worse than other opiates, just very potent.

Psychedelics are literally the only drug you should ever take, you fucked up op

Phychs, weed in moderation (not every single day), alcohol and caffeine in moderation, and pure MDMA every one or two months if you're into it are okay.

Add a little coke and he know's what's up.

Now we're talking, personally i wait once a year for a music fest for the molly

Then i go HAM

Coke is a retard drug with its length of duration

200mg MDMA goes a longer way than 200mg coke

If you want something completely homemade then you can't beat jenkem

This (psychedelics)

Vitalik uses krokodil.

Can't argue there.