Not to get too /pol/ her but

What exactly is the issue with castrating or making your enemies otherwise infertile? It would be very helpful surely?

My reason for bringing it up is because i was looking into the migrant crisis in Europe currently, thought of historical migrant crisis's (which all turn out bad, btw) when all the solutions i thought of was punishing these people, you merely make them the only generation you have to look after. In exchange they get to enjoy the benifits of European society (and the duties hopefully) and in return you stop a complete bastardisation of you History and culture due to obvious non-natives (so another Brazil i suppose?)

I was wondering what people here feel about it and can offer other solutions other than ethnic cleansing?

Should permenant immigrants to your lands be fixed? If not, why not?

This question also goes for people (even natives) with genetic deficiencies getting removed from the genepool. Feel free to seperate reasoning if you feel diffrently about one of the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700599/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously, seriously hope this is a bad joke by a 14-16 year old. No rational adult could even begin to entertain such insane notions as making millions of people infertile because you are somehow afraid of cultural changes. Please, please do not post anything like this with any identifying information on any other site because it will get registered.

Actually, it was common practice in the muslim world.

The slaves who were sent from africa to muslim nations before the colonization of america were castrated in order not to taint the population of muslim nations.

In fact, they enslaved many more individuals than the european slave trade ever did, yet you rarely see anyone with dark skin in Saudi Arabia.

Janissaries and Mamluks were European slave warriors. They were not castrated, however.

The worry is not about what the majority thinks, but the minority.

Well the term "slave" comes from "slav" because they used to raid Ukraine for slaves.

Outside from books this is a source i can give you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world

>Castration: A fair proportion of male slaves were imported as eunuchs. Levy states that according to the Quran and Islamic traditions, such emasculation was objectionable. Jurists such as al-Baydawi considered castration to be mutilation, stipulating law enforcement to prevent it. However, in practice, emasculation was frequent.[27] In eighteenth century Mecca, the majority of eunuchs were in the service of the mosques.[28] Moreover, the process of castration (which included penectomy) carried a high risk of death.

Actually im 25, so there you go. Also, in todays society, you could make 'The Great Castration' a mostly unvoilent affair. Like make it appealing with gifts/prizes for doing so.
Or try to sell it to people as the right choice in media. Its doesnt have to be all 'hold him down ill get the special scissors, no, he cant have painkillers!"

Yeah man i was thinking of this as the most prominent. That or the Han Chinese doing it to those other asians, i forget there name. Or indian in the time of the Raj. Its a common thing until like 1700.

one can hope that apathy wins the day but i doubt it. For every 1 that becomes athiest 4 will remain vaugly to strongly religious. Whemn a religion gains strenth and numbers, all the non- commited tend to get more silent whilt the most zealous get louder.

You know, winds of change and all that.

You dont even need facism to do this sort of thing/get it as policy i belive. Just make it palitable to the public by injecting humour/virtue signalling to the practice i guess?

Sure would be helpful if you don't buy into the >falling birthrates, but it's ethically despicable either way.

>Well the term "slave" comes from "slav" because they used to raid Ukraine for slaves.
No. The term slav comes from sclaveni, and the term slave comes from the etruscan word for "To command"

They majority were eunuchs in the temples but there are plenty elsewhere, their purpose is to work and do whatever the ruler deems unworthy of the lowest serf to do.

Do understand that these people are being forced to serve the god as a pet. A god that just enslaved him and cut off his cock and balls. The wife of said slave is probably a sex slave to the lord he serves. So is his daughter if he has one.

Actually i dont fully believe in the falling birthrate thing, i think modern society handicaps family building though, regardless of race.

>ethically despicable

Isnt it more ethically despicable to kill them though? also it wouldnt be Genocide as there basic racial makeup would still exist in there homelands.

By the way im not bias here, if i lived in a land i was not etniccly tied to, i would accept that law if i truly wanted to live there my whole life.

However i suppose its not fair if only a singular nation does this, so it should be comman practice around the world to be fair.

Also i dont mean some people. Visitors to a country, such as Tourists and students should be exempt (unless they manage to knock up a local woman, in which case a fine and the child being castrated would be sufficiant?)

Just throwing some ideas around here.

>and in return you stop a complete bastardisation of you History and culture due to obvious non-natives (so another Brazil i suppose?)

what? Brazil's history was bastardized? Brazil was founded and kept receiving immigrants from everywhere up until its creation.

I'M NOT SAYING that Brazil is doing ok, I just don't think it makes sense to say it was bastardized because it makes it seem like there was this golden age of Brazilian history without migrations.

Stockholm syndrome develops with small acts of kindness. I dont think they were lucky enough to even delude themselves.

Also, the will of the god who defeated you is set above the will of the god that was defeated as a general rule.

So a slave would die a slave and would go to heaven a slave tied to its master for eternity and placed under the mercy of the god.

Your right in a way, Brazil, modern Brazil as we know it, is like america. It is and always was a Bastard nation. However, for a time, it worked.

America for example, would have been better if they had stayed only with european and latin Immigants. Maybe later with far easterners in the east of america. Should have shipped the africans back like Honest Abe wanted really.

Yet now america is a nation of stark contrasts and its not all down to poor wealth distribution in the workplace is it?

It shows such stark diffrences in cultural backrounds rarely work out well on grand scales. one always envelopes another, one will resist/fight for dominence and thus, a heap of violence in between.

Brazil somewhat unuiqe because as far as im aware its history is just a bunch of jungle tribes until colonializasion and soft rule. So nothing, really, would be lost to a brazillian, they have no true history that is ethnically there own as individuals.

Given the way OP types, I'm convinced we're dealing with a child or a legit retard.

why are you trying to defame me? did my question and observation upset you so much your reduced to petty insults?

If you had any real wit or balls you'd offer something constructive to the discussion, you pseudo intellectual huffer-of-paint.

TLDR: we're all having a nice conversation and im being indulged, so fuck off.

What would make more sense would be imposing a limit on how many children people could have. There'd be issues to sort out, but it would definitely work better than mass fucking castration.

I'd be fine with that.

>you want to cross thirty peaceful countries, to make it to ones with social welfare?
>ok, welfare for life, humanitarianism, but no kids
same thing for American blacks, desu.

What's so evil about sterilization? You're not killing anyone

>I literally cannot even how what oh my god literally like guffaw
Fuck off. We had a great eugenics program all over the country until the war.

theres chemical castration too i think, so its pretty much painless.

Like, ball-ache for a week or so at most.

Niggas here all just "muh Morals" when really there just advocating some foreigner fucking there sister/mother ect.

Are there any modern eugenics labs i wonder? I bet there are they just have to be 'Top secret'...

but only because of media backlash, i bet its mostly mundane lab experiments. not Unit 721 tier even.

Hell, Bet theres a "kills all x ethnicity in the area" bomb somewhere, there just waiting for when its an all out war to use/reveal it because its so anti-PC right now.

>"kills all x ethnicity in the area" bomb
It's called lactose.

Can milk be made into gas? if so farewell ethiopa lol

What gas would kill other ethnicities?

Like for the Japanese you should make a hallucinogen that makes them think there still wearing shoes in the house. Thus they all become homeless or kill themselves in shame.

How do you address falling fertility rates in Europe, which this influx of immigrants would help alleviate? The tax systems in Europe require a growing work force/tax base. Castration/sterilization wipes out this benefit of mass immigration, and it's needed, no?

East Africans are not lactose intolerant
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700599/

I don't think we should sterilize people who aren't rapists, because it's a disgusting punishment. I do support eugenics, but of the 'soft' variety, e.g. giving monetary incentives for the intelligent to reproduce.

Ethiopia is one of the parts of Africa with highest lactose tolerance you fucking imbecile. They've had agriculture and cattle for millennia.

I'm of Guinean ancestry and process milk just fine

Thank you based Fulani sex slaves

>benefit of mass immigration
ayy lmao

Not paticularly.

This idea markets must have continuous growth is a cruel joke played on the populations of the world. In truth, you only need a stable market that doesnt stagnate dramaticlly.

Before you say it, Stable markets dont have to stagnate because of zero economic growth. diversifying the main exports/imports works well for example.

Also, Europe, america and east asia have been making great strides in recent decades in cloning/artificial wombs/IVF ect.

I mean if you think we should stick to the 'old ways' more power to you but im sceptical that it helps in anyway.

Urban enviroments and poor wages for family making affects birthrates more than anything else, regardless of where in the world. fix those first.

Wow i didnt think id upset so many people with the milk joke. Joke was just the 'lel blacks cant drink milk' which i wasnt being serious about. I thought we could all have a light-hearted prelude of stuff like 'irish killer anti-potato gas" suggestions or something. Didnt realise the seriousness of getting ethiopiaians not being lactose intolarant, i just chose an african nation at random.

If it helps im scillian so maybe im 000.0001% lactose intolrant too, due to chance of historic interracial rape of a ancestor huh?

but what about the chance of passing on the rapey genes.

But yeah, unless a mental illness is herditry, castrasion would just be an unusual punishment. If anything he should get raped by other prisoners. Ironic justtice is the best type.

Most everything has pros and cons user.

True but if the cons out-weigh the pros your probably getting taken for a ride.

The best option is when you take all the pros and discard any and all cons.

Hence the Thread.

You get nice Achmed's kebabs from the kebab shop, yet you dont have to worry about him having some horrible son's who stabs your son and rape/convert your daughter.

You also dont have to knock down the nice town hall to accomadate for an influx of people, who might be hostile/ignorant of your ways and customs.

If someone truly loved your nation, he would think nothing of sacraficng his balls. Same for anyone really, even yourself.

It certainly would seperate a patriot from a dissenter.

Do you think it would be a good afterlife or a horrible afterlife?

>muslims enslaved way more individuals
well Europeans didn't castrate their slaves because they wanted a sustainable slave population. This means europeans had enslaved more people because it multi generational.