ITT people that did nothing wrong

ITT people that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Zahir_Shah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic not related, right?

of course it's related. Stalin was in fact good guy but got bad PR due to le ebil gommunism meme. If not him USSR wouldn't industrial superpower like it was. It was rural shithole when bolsheviks came to power, and he fixed it. Thanks to industrialisation living standard in russia rised greatly, and thanks to industry they could beat nazis. He made his country stronger to the point it could challenge USA

His only crime was that he did not kill enough

still overally a great leader

but in the process he caused the death of millions

>Being this brainwashed
Russia was undergoing industrialization before the revolution.
And about living standards, that certainly didn't apply to people who were victims of Holodomor, purges, deportations, gulags. And living standards didn't reach those of countries like USA.
And regarding being a superpower, I'd rather be able to eat than starve in a country with nuclear weapons.

As the other user stated, Russia was already on the path of industrialization.

Also the Soviets never got even close to the goals of the 5 year plans and I think production increased by like 5% at best.

The Soviet economy was always inferior to the west and it only remained a super power because of its scientific and military advancements.

>giving a fuck about kulaks

who is this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Zahir_Shah
>Mohammed Zahir Shah was the last King of Afghanistan, reigning from 8 November 1933 until he was deposed on 17 July 1973. He established friendly relations with many countries and tried to modernize his country.

>he fell for le kulak meme
That's a buzzword that was used to refer to people who didn't want to undergo the regime's dreadful plans.

Kys, tankie.

did what he could do best, for a man between a rock and a hard place

Isn't he already good guy.

no he wasn't a fucking good guy. his dumbass policies still affect Russia up to this date and they still haven't recovered from his moronic ass. Stalin should have been drowned at birth

Everyone who has replied to this thread should be ashamed of themselves. Sage goes in ALL FIELDS

>t. jason unruhe

Why are the teenagers nowadays so numb to death/genocide now? First /pol/ with Hitler and now this. You understand the gravity of death/killing/genocide right? You probably don't since you've never been in a life-threatening situation in your pampered NEET lives.

You know that he could have achieved that without doing all the bad shit he did, right?

Has someone read Sebag Montefiore's book on Stalin? Was it good? I have both but haven't read them yet.

don't bully him, it wasn't his fault

>weak ass hand
Is he the one who gets Thomas Beckett killed if so fuck him for taking my autistic ancestors land for that