BUY ETH NOW REVERSAL IMMINENT

Been working on this chart since the bear market began, called ETH reversal support 3 times using fibbonaci resistance and market structure. Expect a bounce from this support. Sell target at .11-.115 btc before retracement to test the uptrend. Ejoy the free money boys.

no way am i buying back into eth right now. can you provide evidence to your theory? fib retracements are no match for the panic sellers

Panic sellers already panic sold the last 2 dips. Practically everyone in the market right now bought in above this resistance line. People who bought in a while back sold their positions along the up trend, all that's left are bag holders.

i highly doubt it dude but we'll see. with the rate at which it's been going down today i doubt it will hold

nigger dont post actual good info on Veeky Forums u crazy ?

This is nothing, the volume is pretty low compared to the last 2 dips. RSI already has this well into the oversold zone. If it breaks this line then .08 is the maximum floor. Keep an eye on it. You'll see. If I'm wrong feel free to meme and call me an autistic poorfag.

Lol I think its funny to post good info and then laugh at all the poor fags who don't listen and will never make money because they are scared to take risks and too stupid to learn technical analysis.

no i don't make posts like that.
so what do you predict it will do if it does manage to bounce off of this line and rally upward? a bulltrap before dipping back down?

sorry bud, there is no sign of reversal there.

Can you tell the difference between a daily chart and your stupid 5 minute charts that are useless? Give it time.

OP I trusted you, bought 10. We are all going to make it, r-rr-right?

Its going to bounce and test this line until their is a major breakout one way or the other. If this keeps going sideways next week expect it to break downward to .08 btc the next crash. Otherwise it will slowly begin grinding back up .

Bought 24 thanks op for meme triangles

thanks just bought 100k

I'm selling it if it ever recovers to 300. My heart is too weak for this shit. And that shit will surely moon straight to 500 once i sell it.

this is the only chart that matters.

can confirm
>bought 150 at $50
>sold 125 at $260 after the crash

still got 25 to scratch my hodling itch but im basically prepared for the ship to go down

also took 5k of my ETH profit and bought 2 BTC, never thought ide do that but maybe king coin really is invincible

Thanks OP just opened up a massive short position.

Wtf am I looking at?

so you sold 125 of them? will you be reporting them to the taxman? genuinely curious for my own future reference

Yep, Zoomed in to the 5 minute chart, there is the reversal right where I said it would be. Scary how accurate I am right?

i am using the gemini exchange (charted in NY State) and withdrawing $20000 in profit into a linked fidelity account, so yes, absolutely yes, i will be reporting my profit because the IRS will be breach charging my door if i don't

based on my rough math uncle sam gets about $5000, meh

he's a hedgehog fund manager

this is exactly why i havent cashed out. i would rather hold it for over a year and file it under capital gains tax. no matter where eth is headed, i dont want to pay that much in tax

trendlines. if it breaks below that channel line @ ~2500 for too long it's going down to the next support level @ ~2350

quit coming to biz for actual information, though. this place is weaponized aspergers

>watching MACD on 5 minute scale
>talking about macro reversals

now you think it will past the 23% retracement and go to the 38%?

Damn op made the right call.

Feel good man, your reasoning looked good and lo and behold.

Volume picking up. h-here we go

it's going lower. 216 at least.

It's still only friday, the entire market will continue shitting itself till sunday night.

There will be much better entry points than this

>that one bot that buys 40 eth every min
i wonder who owns that bot. it's been doing this for weeks now during rallies

Why are you guys looking at ETH/USD instead of ETH/BTC tho

That makes it more complicated as both fluctuate.

I've lost $18 USD on ETH today. Thinking about selling and buying again when it drops lower to recoup.

When 90% of the board is pump and dump, pajeet shillcoins, and bagholder cope threads, you have to have faith when you see an user just put an idea out there really believing in it. Its really not that hard to tell the difference.

Haha NICE!

just add to your position once it goes below 220, then hold. it will go back up. some time.

for every shitty, poorly thought out post like OP's, some idiot spends money he shouldn't be playing with

I was down 30% on my other coins so I sold and bought all in on ETH because of OP.
After it goes high im going to sell and re buy into all my old coins.

So far it's looking good, don't let me down.

Almost all the posts shilling coins or trends are obvious bagholders. OP seemed just like a guy who thought he spotted something, which means there were probably a lot of guys out there who thought they spotted something. Which is all it takes for the market to move.

and in a bear trend like we're seeing, people will rush to take profits shortly and drive the price even lower

OP is a stupid nigger the price will bounce off $180 guaranteed/

Don't worry I didn't buy in to HODL.

Yes exacty, which is why I called my sell targets right at the down trend line this entire bear market has been following the last 3 weeks. If you want to trade well you need several tools working together at once all confirming the same thing to make a high probability bet. RSI, Market Structure, Fibbonaci Fans, are all good ones. There is a difference between making calculated risks vs buying hype and memes.

>It's still only friday, the entire market will continue shitting itself till sunday night
Until we see a weekend like 4 weekends ago or so when ETH fucking blasted off on Saturday and Sunday. Makes since for weekend prices to shoot up since normal fags can't buy on Saturday/Sunday. I think we might see another up weekend to get newfags to buy in early week to help take profit until next weekend.

The weekend at the beginning of this. Asia is going to push up from the West bottom and will see $315 by Sunday evening us time. Don't believe just watch.

I got pre-cirrhosis so I stopped drinking for a while because of OP. After I detox I'll start drinking heavily again.

So far it's looking good, don't let me down.

Month chart could pop

You bought an a whim of a clueless trader on Veeky Forums? You're in for post-cirrhosis after tomorrow.

not that i don't believe you, but what are you backing this up with? genuinely curious

>what is sarcasm

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The entire premise of this thread was a bounce within a downtrend.

I thought that last weekend but the dips ended saturday night

what the fuck boys.
where's this bounce going?
Are we slumping or are we singing?

Do you not see the pattern? It dips every weekend, pumps, then stabilizes, but not quite as high as the previous week. Long term, ETH is going down, but there is money to be made "week-trading".

Forgot pic

reminder that ICOs are dumping ether right now. Among them the year long ICO of EOS and soon Tezos.

>called reversal
have you called the immediate crashes you idiot?

Yes I am aware of this Fud. However those ICO would be retarded to sell their ETH all at once, especially when ETH will be worth 5x whatever their shitcoin scam will be worth in a year and their entire shitcoin scam being tied directly to the value of ETH. If ETH tanks, nobody will want to buy their shit coins that run on projects they haven't even gotten into pre alpha.

Crash? Its only a crash for people who bought when the RSI on the daily chart was showing the whole market was overbought from May 19th to June 18th. Literally all this correction is doing is bringing us back to May 19th when the market was at a sustainable growth rate.

Sshhhhh.. let them believe the market voodoo.

Well not the price from May 19th, rather the uptrend we were following on May 19th. ETH won't be a solid buy at 400 until November / December.

with all the retarded trolls on here, i'd love it if you made a trip and posted every now and then. being fairly new to this, i like hearing the insight of someone who knows what they're talking about. thanks for the thread dude

Nice TA you got there, but does it account for the fact that ETH is a mess?

people just dont give a shit, bitcoin's got serious issues too but thats been going up and up. tech doesnt come first.

Real talk: don't believe this shit if you don't have money to lose. If anything, Ethereum will fall in price as August gets closer because like it or not, all coins are dependent on Bitcoin and with a lot of uncertainty there, there's no way in hell Ethereum is going to make some magical comeback and skyrocket. IT WON'T HAPPEN. If you fall for the shilling and buy now, expect significant gains only a month or two after the Bitcoin issue is fixed at the earliest. No fudding or shilling here, these are the facts.

You know a few weeks ago I would have believed in an eth rebound but not any more. Why? because of fucking ICOs. They are going to continue to dump on Eth for the foreseeable future and they keep coming faster and faster. it's insane.

Eth is a good tech but it is thoroughly crippled by ICOs and I doubt it's going to recover at this point.

Veeky Forumscord for flashy goys

Bitcoin has no real issues, just cucks trying to be part of bitcoin by talking a lot about it.
It's already the best digital gold ever created. You want to transact quickly? Pay a high fee. You want to buy pizza with bitcoin? You're a cuck, fiat is what you deserve.

>Paying $5000 to nocoiners
Tether exists

>tfw you told people it was a dead cat bounce
>they didn't believe you
>you didn't short it because deep down you didn't believe in yourself either

Selling for tether is a taxable event.

Dont fall for the tether meme.
You'll get raped in prison

1st time offenders who do time for financial crime are put in minimum security. Hardly any rapists there.

>No fudding or shilling here, these are the facts.
>No fudding or shilling here, these are the facts.

you're so obviously just shorting coins and/or converted all your cryptos into fiat and hope they tank in price so you can buy in more after august 1, bro

>if something happens for 3 weeks in a row, it'll keep on happening forever

yeah, counting on that is how you lose your money.

Eth dipped below support and then tested the new resistance

and here's the test up close. I'd wait to see what happens

>trend lines go through both shadows and solid candle bodies

yup, i can tell that this "TA" is made by a 4channer

nigga what

it already dropped out of the triangle, it's fucking bear. accept it.

No shit wtf did I just say?

you cannot simply run the trend lines through both the "needles" and the candles and call it a reliable technical analysis

They touch the end of the needles nigger. Where the fuck do they go thru candles??

he cant comprehend that it's bearish so he thinks the TA is wrong

Don't call me a nigger, son. I'm trying to explain basic things. I also misused the word through. It's more like "touch".

The trend lines can only touch either the "needle tops", or the solid bodies of the candles (the rectangular thingies).

You can't run a trend line that touches a needle tip and a solid candle. Stick to either, but never mix them both. It looks unprofessional and can also misguide you as to WHEN the trend line is broken.

I'm certain that it will drop further. Stop assuming things.

Yeah pretty clear resistance from the memeangle and the .236 fib. Gtfo of eth. Good support at $218, then $180 unless we get a real nice rally, but i doubt it

What are you even talking about? The trend is clearly broken...

You don't want the green line to touch the start of the rally? You want it starting from that first needle? It will look exactly the same. Circle wtf you are talking about I really don't know

friendly reminder

the argument isn't about this specific situation

it's a general thing about technical analysis

you'll be a lot more accurate if you stick to needle-only or solid body-only

it may look like a small difference in this specific circumstance, but it really makes a big difference overall

How is tether a taxable event?

ether is going to blast up on the 13/14th July,

but until then it will be around the 240 and 270

270 will happen 9/10 july,
expect a little peak tomorrow, after that will bear down at 240 again and that is the right time to buy

then in 1 to 2 weeks, it will bullup at least 160%

I'm gonna wait till there's strong evidence of a reversal, ty.

Invite ples?

Your first mistake was trading anything but BTC against the US Dollar. I don't give a fuck what the USD price is because my goal is to accumulate bitcoins, not Fiat so your trend lines are worthless to real crypto traders.

I think it'll recover but this downtrend might be longer than any we've ever experienced before in Ether.

Yeah, but you can margin trade on non-cuckbase/glax sites if you do so in FIAT ETH